frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Vegan

Debate Information

Why should I become a vegan?
joecavalry
i fart cows
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument

• islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    Lets try this:

14 Reasons Why You Should Go Vegan in 2017

Did you know that each day, a person who eats a vegan diet saves 1,100 gallons of water, 45 pounds of grain, 30 sq ft of forested land, 20 lbs CO2 equivalent, and one animal’s life?

1. Lower your risk for heart disease and type 2 diabetes

2. Treat or reverse other current health conditions

3. Get and stay slim effortlessly

4. Showing kindness and compassion to sentient beings

5. Resources and world hunger

9 more reasons...
    https://nutriciously.com/why-go-vegan/

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    It may be a healthier diet for some people.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • BaconToesBaconToes 236 Pts   -  
    Then that would be vegetarian, 
    Vegan is about animal cruelty.
    i fart cows
  • PoguePogue 584 Pts   -  
    It would be better for the environment. 
    I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain .” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    Until you want to be vegan, you will never want to be vegan. Seriously it's one of those things. Study animal rights, health and finally environmental benefits. If neither of those 3 things sways you, you just wont' want to be vegan. It's that simple.
    SpeakTruthBaconToes
  • SpeakTruthSpeakTruth 9 Pts   -  
    @someone234, yep.  Exactly what you said.  There are pros and cons, but it's a big personal decision.
    BaconToes
  • MajoMILSdlGMGVMajoMILSdlGMGV 103 Pts   -  
    It is a huge personal decision. My sister made decision to become a vegan and it was all going well until she began to feel weak and she almost fainted once. The thing is that when you make the decision to become began it is highly recommended to do it with the help of professionals because it can also become and unhealthy choice. It is all about balance, a balance we can't always achieve on our own. 
    BaconToes
  • averyaproaveryapro 150 Pts   -  
    I don't think being vegan is a very good idea until you're absolutely allergic to everything. Being vegan is a jaunty task and it requires a lot of planning and balance. I also think that is extremely hard to manage because you don't get dairy which is the leading factor in muscle growth and getting strong overall. It is also very hard to scavenge for protein because you can't eat meat. However, it could be a good idea especially if you are struggling with some sort of food addiction of sorts because becoming vegan practically forces you to eat healthily. I think it could go either way. 
    MajoMILSdlGMGVBaconToes