frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Will Hillary Run Again In 2020? - DebateIsland.com

Debate Information

Do you believe that Hillary Rodham Clinton will run once again in the 2020 election in some years?
  1. Live Poll

?

16 votes
    1. Yes
      56.25%
    2. No
      43.75%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    She is definitely continuing to position herself as a runner.  I think she likely will, unless Trump more aggressively gets to her emails liability in the next few years.  I dont think she would win though unless Trump gets too much further pressure from the Media and Russia noise
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    There is a very good chance Hilary will run.  She is gambling that if Trump approval ratings are poor than it is a great opportunity to run as a more traditional candidate who will bring control back.
    Trump is also likely aware of Hilary waiting for him to fail, so he will make sure that he will try to discredit her during his tenure.

Live Long and Prosper
  • Oswald_MosleyOswald_Mosley 108 Pts   -  
    Hillary can't run. That was her second time. So the answer is no. You can't for president a third time.
    Nathaniel_B
  • FascismFascism 379 Pts   -  
    Yes. I believe she is trying to make the people feel sorry for her, causing them to vote for her. It explains why she said she won't run again next time, wrote a book, and blamed sexism for everything. She even blamed Barack Obama. She is pretending to be a victim. 
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -  
    Hillary can't run. That was her second time. So the answer is no. You can't for president a third time.
    She can run for president as many times as she wants, she just can't be elected more than twice.
    ErfisflatagsrSilverishGoldNovaNathaniel_BGeorge_Horse
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    I would say it is a near certainty. She is one of the most qualified and experienced candidates to ever run for president, a lot of high-ranked Democrats look up to her, and there are few candidates the party can put out that will outshine her class. In addition, with the new wave of young inexperienced politicians sweeping over the party, the leadership may want to elect an old hard-liner to offset the damage dealt.

Trump will also likely run again; he is simply better at campaigning that most other Republican candidates, and he has a good chance of winning the primaries again. So, chances are, we are going to see the Hillary versus Trump face-off once again in two years.
    Nathaniel_B
  • VaulkVaulk 813 Pts   -  
    Please dear God let Hillary run again, nothing could guarantee Trump's re-election more than running against Hillary...DO IT!
    George_Horse
    "If there's no such thing as a question then what kind of questions do people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stup!d".

• someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    You know it.

• Nathaniel_BNathaniel_B 182 Pts   -  
    I would see her try again. She was so determined to win about a year ago, and she will try to take the opportunity to run again. I may not like Trump, but definitely I would choose him over Hillary anyday.
    George_Horse
    “Communism is evil. Its driving forces are the deadly sins of envy and hatred.” ~Peter Drucker 

"It's not a gun control problem, it's a cultural control problem."
    Bob Barr