frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Do you Like Supergirl

Debate Information

I really like Supergirl because it was really well developed and Melissa Benoist is really an amazing actress and she really gets into character, also she is just #goals. Also, all of the other actors and actresses also try and be as good as Melissa, and they really get into their character. I also really like how it is a really suspenseful show and they really try and effect you. I would literally do anything to meet Melissa Benoist. My final thought is that I like how they put humor behind the story as well. 
jagritvats
  1. Live Poll

Do you Like Supergirl

13 votes
    1. Yes
      61.54%
    2. No
      38.46%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PowerPikachu21PowerPikachu21 213 Pts   -  
    I haven't seen the Supergirl movie, but the character is fine. Though it's pretty much a female Superman.
    averyapro
  • SuperSith89SuperSith89 170 Pts   -  
    I stopped watching after the first three episodes of season 2...for my own personal reasons.  That's another debate I won't go over here, BUT...I loved season 1 and I think Melissa is THE perfect Supergirl.  
  • I like the Supergirl TV series but I can't say I love it. I hate the season long one main theme and numerous sub-plots in each episode. Has Warners forgotten how to make a great TV series? I notice most of the episodes are written by the same writers, which means everything is in-house, no outside submissions. The current main theme harkens back to an old color episode from  the 1950s TV series, "The Adventures of Superman," in which criminals wore lead lined masks so Superman couldn't see who the bad guys were.  Anyone who wore some kind of mask like they wore on that episode or Superman or on Supergirl would attract the attention of the police.. Maybe it's harder to write a script for just a single episode, or maybe they could deviate from the main story line by putting it on the back burner and letting another story advance? I'd like to believe Superman could be and should be better than what it is.
  • I didn't watch 2 and 3rd season but again watching 4th season. Fallout was my favourite episode. 
  • Supergirl used to be super interesting in the first 3 seasons and now to me it has lost the climax of it

• LogicVaultLogicVault 123 Pts   -  
    Eh, I'd tap that.
    PlaffelvohfenIdeaoftheEndless
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -  
    Seems pretty cheesy to me.  Supergirl is lame like superman, way to powerful never seems in danger.  Smallville was the only good use of a superman character.