frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is the economics of libertarianism good?

Debate Information

Position: Against

Is the economics of libertarianism good? 

Their main economic idea is spontaneous order. 

"Simply stated, the idea holds that when groups of individuals are left alone, without government oversight or regulation, they will spontaneously form a social and economic order that is superior in organization, efficiency, and the conveyance of information than an order arranged from the top down through centralized planning." 

This debate is about if it is good. 

For=Yes, it is good

Against=No, it is not good

Round 1: Arguments/points

Round 2: Counter-arguments

Round 3: Sum up points and counter-arguments. Clarify points that were countered but make it short. 

(Ex: Round 1 opp: Trucks are bad because they emit carbon. Carbon is bad because of x, y, and z. Round 2 for: False, carbon is not real because of x. Round 3 opp: Nope. Here are studies and evidence.)

joecavalry
I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain .” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 

Debra AI Prediction

Tie
Predicted
50%
Likely
50%
Unlikely

Details +

Debate Type: Traditional Debate

Voting Format: Casual Voting

Opponent: