frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What if America...

Debate Information

took over North and South America. While Russia took over Europe. Then China took over Australia and Asia. All of the African countries were taken over by Egypt.
Then we all fought a big conventional WWIII. What would happen?
aarongyolostide
Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• yolostideyolostide 95 Pts   -  
    I don’t belive that this scenario would occur. The United States could most likely win that war.
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    The Illuminati is no longer based out of Egypt. This idea isn't going to work. EU would defeat Russia.
    AmericanFurryBoyBaconToes
  • PoguePogue 584 Pts   -  
    The Illuminati is no longer based out of Egypt. This idea isn't going to work. EU would defeat Russia.
    He was not saying that Russia would win. He was just saying that in this war, that is conventional, with these circumstances (except for China not controlling the Russian-Asian territory), who would win?  
    BaconToes
    I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain .” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 
  • Considering China is a Goliath in the number of people and then has the massive amounts of people that is Asia plus in some ways, more modern might of Australia, I'd say Asia/Australia/NZ?/Etc. would win. The US is not as powerful as they seem compared to China and taking over South America won't gain it much. However, with the addition of Canada, that's two huge modern superpowers putting up a fight. Egypt taking over Africa? Same as US taking over South America. It won't do too much. Those countries unfortunately are already torn by war and stuff, so conquering them won't do much good. Russia wouldn't be able to handle China with all of Asia. Remember that the whole middle east is oil producers, there is tech there and in China and India as well as big manufacturing. I guess we could call it team Asia, and I have no doubts they'd win. Of course, the first move would likely be to easily take over Africa and that adds whatever minerals are found there as well as a continent of an extra army. The Americas would likely be absorbed by Russia and Europe, possibly negotiations. So essentially it'd be Euro style countries vs Asia. In that case, it'd likely be a hard battle, but really, it depends on how fast Russia and Europe can be taken over. If that happens, the Americas are screwed. The Americas may essentially be like an Island, protected by the Ocean, but once the countries get over that, they are trapped on both sides, if the Asian team creeps up the East side of Russia and easily goes through to Alaska. Maybe the Americas/Europe would win. Hard to say. Realistically, it'd just turn into an arms race, and not actual battles. It'd be the cold war all over again, except worldwide. 
    BaconToes
  • George_HorseGeorge_Horse 499 Pts   -  
    It would be pretty interesting. You asked: "What would happen?" the answer would be: War. We could only hope that in this war with our four main combatants: Russia, China, Egypt, and the United States, that nuclear weapons would NOT be used, and just conventional ground, air, and sea warfare. America would receive just as much negative attention as the other three countries, there would be new alliances, and probably mixing of culture. Though it was long to make, I created this map based on your concept: 

This displays the territory held by each combatant, North and South America, Europe, and Asia, along with Australasia, but still in green because he mentioned China having Australia.
    Nathaniel_BZombieguy1987
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~Orson Welles