frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

My views have changed on the King James Version Bible.

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    Where is the argument? Is this just click-bait?
    YeshuaBought
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -   edited July 2018
    @Erfisflat yes @YeshuaBought doesn't follow any sort of logic in debates and consistently refuses to give any sort of coherent argument, instead relying on hours long videos to make arguments.
    YeshuaBoughtEvidence
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited July 2018
    @Erfisflat yes @YeshuaBought doesn't follow any sort of logic in debates and consistently refuses to give any sort of coherent argument, instead relying on hours long videos to make arguments.
    I mean, I'm all for a video that supports an argument or even to use as a source, but this is lazy debating, sorry.
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    You are both to leave me alone. I have the right to free speech.
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought there is no such thing as free speech on the internet
    with_all_humility
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    I agree, you can say anything you want, but this is just constructive criticism, state an argument, go over some basic points that you agree with from the video or something. This way someone interested in debating this is arguing against a person that is present(you) not some random Youtuber's opinions.
    with_all_humilityEvidence

Wayne Dyer
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  

@YeshuaBought ;
    So what are you telling us, is this why you don't respond to my posts, you want us here to leave you alone?
  • Mr_BombasticMr_Bombastic 144 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought
    Oh dear. This is priceless. You claim the right free speech by telling others to . Lolol. Good one. I'm still laughing.
    Evidence