frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should same sex marriage be legal for consenting adults?

Debate Information

I say yes. I am bisexual, and have the right to marry the consenting adult of my choice.
  1. Live Poll

Should same sex marriage be legal for consenting adults?

5 votes
    1. Yes.
      80.00%
    2. No.
      20.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DevonDevon 41 Pts   -  
    Good Evening,

Right (noun)
    • a just claim or title, whether legal, prescriptive, or moral:
    • due to anyone by just claim, legal guarantees, moral principles, etc.
    From which paradigm are you arguing? I am presuming you are arguing from a moral standpoint as you asked "should", implying the obligation and by extension morals. I am also presuming you are claiming the Bible as your moral foundation in this debate due to your name. Corrections needed, or do we press on?

• The objection would be a legal one if a man is not to be married to a woman. As far as discrimination there is no reason a gay man could not be married to a lesbian woman other than their own choice. Any official document that starts out with the use of plagiarism publicly may be in question and poor practice. Any witness account that starts with sexual innuendo is asking more that impartiality from the public.

The basic idea here is that a witness can be punished for not knowing the law as a witness to something they object to on moral ground, and therefore must follow counsel’s instruction to avoid legal deadlock. Gay and Lesbian are civil accusations as well as personal choices. Simple fact if a person does not see a marriage they under no condition including deception by counsel due they need say they do. Obstruction of justice or tampering with a witness at one time had been found upon and are not an intellectual sport.

Binivir, UnosMulier, VirMulier and any number of other titles remove plagiarism, sexual undertones, and the legal request for perjury by use of judicial malpractice. There is such a thing as Declaration of Independence and moral legal precedent can place you there.Finally there at no point ever publicly appeared to be by this action of plagiarism any effort of separation by grievance created for those accused of being gay or lesbian, and those people who chose to be gay or lesbian for whatever reason. This to can effects a legal objection to a public witness request.