frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts?

Debate Information

We all know about the rising series of wizardry, Fantastic Beasts. We also know (and love) the Harry Potter series, which has done its due, although we all wish for another movie. Anyone who loves Fantastic Beasts has to love Harry Potter, so it might be a hard choice to choose between them. Lets find out if Harry Potter is loved over all other, the old vs. the new, by answering the poll.
  1. Live Poll

Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts?

15 votes
    1. Harry Potter
      100.00%
    2. Fantastic Beasts
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    HP for me ty
  • Polaris95Polaris95 147 Pts   -  
    Harry Potter is still the best ;-)
    someone234
  • harry potter is the best and has taken me through many imagination rides. I still wish JK Rowling made a new one though <span>:neutral:</span>
  • prodigyloverprodigylover 22 Pts   -  
    I do not know so well, but I have seen a part of each movie. and I still think harry potter comes to me a bit more.
  • 대왕광개토대왕광개토 235 Pts   -  
    For me, Harry Potter had more interesting characters and plot.
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -  
    Fantastic Beasts was so bad i could hardly finish it.
  • SuperSith89SuperSith89 170 Pts   -  
    Fantastic Beasts is alright.  I believe the movies are enjoyable enough to not be trash, but the Harry Potter series is so high above it that it isn't even funny.  
  • IzniIzni 65 Pts   -  
    Oh I prefer harry potter myself, kind of waiting for the cursed child now.