frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?

Debate Information

Most of us have watched the movie Seven  and have been left wondering "WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?"

State your ideas down below

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
  • TheNeophyteTheNeophyte 24 Pts   -  
    @someone234 Thank you
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    I didn't realize there was a question.  Spacey's character said what was in the box.

John Doe: I visited your home this morning after you'd left. I tried to play husband. I tried to taste the life of a simple man. It didn't work out, so I took a souvenir... her pretty head.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114369/quotes

Plaffelvohfen
  • TheNeophyteTheNeophyte 24 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta oh, I didn't realize he said that. thank you
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -  
    Nothing...Absolutely Nothing, You're so .  - UHF
  • Most of us have watched the movie Seven  and have been left wondering "WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?"

State your ideas down below

I would believe it to be the baby his wife was carrying, with possibly her scalp………..Serial killer was obsess with the seven deadly sins said he tried to play family………not husband. The person guilty of pride was him not his wife and child.