frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Trump Like Putin?

Debate Information

Hi, I saw that the previous Trump vs Putin debate was deleted so I made a new one. I believe that Trump is like Putin in some ways.
Is Trump like Putin?
  1. Live Poll

What do you think?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      83.33%
    2. No
      16.67%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Very different situation. Trump is an outsider to the system, where it is very opposite with Putin. Putin controls the media, where very opposite with Donald Trump. In some ways both are calling for a Nationalistic policy, focused on interests of their country first. So while in some ways they are similar, I would still vote No.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I agree with agsr, also, agsr had an amazing debate idea with Trump and Peter The great!
  • He is like Putin, in ways. He wants to make his country great again.
  • Trump is like Putin.
  • DericWM2001DericWM2001 14 Pts   -  
    No, Donald Trump is not like Vladimir Putin. Sure, Donald might be trying to allies with Vladimir just like the United States were allies with Russia during World War 2 but they're not similar to each other.
  • DericWM2001DericWM2001 14 Pts   -   edited January 2017
    Oh and by the way, many are upset about the relationship with Russia?
  • He is like Putin in some ways.