frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

I am shocked! Antiarab hatred is out of control, change my mind.

Debate Information

I was called rabic for Yeshua Bought. My reasons are persobal and pribate, and I don't want to discuss it, suffice to say I am a tribal fusion belly dancer, and very mutlicultural. This just proves my point that both parties are racist. I am honestly shocked and appaled at the hypocrisy of people who claim black lives matter, bua troll, and a man, because my Google name is Arabic, and when I tried to be nice, they made fun of me. I had to leave the YouTube chat. If I want to enjoy Arabic music and dancing, THAT is my effing right. Liberals have no business claiming the higher ground on racism!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Dirty terrorists should stay in their own country and bomb themselves (this is a joke)
    Zombieguy1987
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5969 Pts   -  
    I could barely understand your post. Are you talking about some major trends based on a couple of comments in the Youtube chat?

1. The Youtube community is hardly representative of the society as a whole. People who frequent the Youtube comment section and chats tend to be on the extreme "edgy" side of the spectrum, that care much more about inciting strong reactions to their posts, than about making a compelling argument.
    2. "Arab" is not a race, it is a wide set of ethnicities. The anti-arabic sentiment goes back a very long time; at the very least, all the way to the early Crusades. It is very strange to relate it to the modern US parties.
    3. The vast majority of people tend to be hypocrites, it is not a discovery. In fact, in some way every single one of us is a hypocrite.

Arabic music is incredible, by the way. The roots of modern guitar music lay in medieval Spain, which, in turn, was culturally strongly influenced by the Arabic world historically. In a way, almost all the music we hear around us has an Arabic part in it.

It is a bit sad that the Arabic region nowadays is such a culturally dying place. It used to be the center of the world civilisation, surpassing even Europe in this regard - while nowadays it is on a down slope, with the culture being washed out by totalitarian ideologues. What happened to China and Russia, where extremists demolished the cultural tradition utterly and attempted to rewrite the human DNA, ending up destroying the human culture - is currently happening in a lot of Arabic countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, etc. There are barely any widely recognised Arabic composers, writers, movie makers, sculptors these days; all the talented people fled that region, and only empty ideologists and pseudo-theologists are left.

I would love to see one of the countries in that region rise from ashes and experience the cultural renaissance. Unfortunately, this likely will not happen: even the most prosperous countries around there culturally are empty shells, compared to their past. Ironically, the only culturally flourishing country in the Arabic region is the non-Arabic one: Israel. Which, however, has a very large Arabic population. Who knows, perhaps, just like the Tibetian monks in exile in India are trying to keep the cultural tradition going, the Arabic population in Israel will contribute to preservation and the eventual reincarnation of the culture? Will see.
    Zombieguy1987AmericanFurryBoy