frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How could any NBA Franchise win a Championship?

Debate Information

Good Coach?
Franchise Player?
Free Agent Acquisition?
Front Office?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• billbatardbillbatard 133 Pts   -  
    Some one has to
    The passion for destruction is also a creative passion. Mikhail Bakunin

• allknowing210allknowing210 7 Pts   -  
    It's all about a culture and system
  • allknowing210allknowing210 7 Pts   -  
    It's all about culture and system @Sand
  • SandSand 307 Pts   -  
    Here is my plan.
    Trade all your starting 5 players for five 2 round draft picks.
    Draft an all star rookie team, place them on the bench.
    Take the bench players and start them. Next year trade them for five 2 round draft picks. Then again.
    Until you have a complete young crew.
    Your payroll should look like 25 to 50 million.

Then hire 16 sets of 9 player assistants to practice all year round at $16 per hour.
    They will simulate famous NBA senarios, famous buzzer beaters, famous defensive plays. They will also help implement a practice schedule of all my type of drills. Payroll will be about $6,800,000.

Then I will hire 120 strategiest that will analzye all 82 games and have meetings on the best ways to beat every team on our schedule. Payroll will be about $1,300,000.

I would pay myself as a Tactician 10 Million, and the Head coach 12 million to implement my strategy.

Overall the payroll will be about $80 Million for everything! Lowest in the NBA.

I will have a reward penalty system based on performance.
    Reward you only practice a little after the game.
    Penalty you will practice a lot.
    The player assistants will help implement the system.
    After every game and after the practice, the player will undergo a massage, hot tub, cold tub, and incubator.
    If a player shoots over 50% they will be rewarded.
    If a player shoot under 50% they will be penalized.

Everyone will have to memorize my rules:

Love and Respect yourself and others
    Take full Responsibility
    Emotion is Your Enemy
    Learn to be a great communicator
    Discipline yourself so no one else has to
    The Carrot is Mighter than a Stick
    Don't just work hard, work smart
    Have fun playing the best
    Make winning an attitude, find a way
    Handle success like you handle failure
    Seek Significant Change