frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

What motivates you?

Debate Information

Life?

Children?

Hobbies?

Being able to indulge, in previously illegal drugs?

Work?

Being a more self improved version of one's self?

Or letting others do for you, because you're used to being pandered, catered, or coddled?

What motivates you? 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1134 Pts   -  
    @TKDB well aside from you not asking what motivates us to do what, I would say hobbies is something that I indulge in quite often, a variety of hobbies stimulates ones mind and relaxes a person.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited July 2019
    @maxx

"well aside from you not asking what motivates us to do what,"

Hopefully, an individual is a, self motivated individual?

Motivated, to be a better U.S. citizen, a law abiding citizen, a better parent, or parents? 

Life, family, and hobbies, are some of my motivations.
    Zombieguy1987
  • AlexOlandAlexOland 313 Pts   -   edited July 2019
    What motivates me is my "hope" that there will always be more beautiful ideas left for us to understand. That might sound pretentious to some people but I am sure some will agree. 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    I like new experiences. What motivates me to get out of bed every morning and enjoy every living moment of my life is the knowledge that every second I am experiencing something new, something I have never experienced before. I want to see the world, experience various fantasy worlds, be exposed to many different ideas, acquire a lot of skills, meet countless people, etc.

Whether I am having a good or a hard time in life, it is always something to learn from, something new to experience. No matter how bad it may look at the moment, I believe that everything that happens to us can be used to our advantage in the long run.
    AlexOland