frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

The morality of God

Debate Information

The morality of God is amazing.

God is concerned with what we do to the creation: to people, animals, plants, insects.

It's intriguing to me.

God has charecteristic all behaviours according to what defines each as either good or evil.

The classification of evil behaviour defines:
Lusts
Sexual immorality and the sexual mistreatment of others
Murder- killing of what was equally created
Hatred- opposite of the purpouse of being created.

I find that all sin and God's morality focuses on how well did you love your neighbor and how well did you Love the Lord God Jesus the Christ.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    What about the immorality of your god?  

Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 NAB)

They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera’s spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil.(Judges 5:30 NAB)

Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.  If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.  But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her.  And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter.  If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife.  If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst.  And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

You pray to this grade A hat 

Plaffelvohfen
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited July 2019
    I will contend that the morality of Charley, the invisible purple unicorn of eternal bliss is way better than the christian god's... She doesn't condone slavery, doesn't threaten anyone with eternal damnation if people do not accept her and she doesn't give a damn about being worshiped as it is petty and beneath her and she promise us the gift of oblivion upon our death... I'm on team Charley!
    DeeZeusAres42
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "

jesusisGod777,

For Christ's sake, WHICH GOD are you talking about?  Of the three remaining primitive god concepts, is it Yahweh, Yahweh/Jesus, or Allah? Get it?

jesusisGod777,

For Christ's sake, WHICH GOD are you talking about?  Of the three remaining primitive god concepts, is it Yahweh, Yahweh/Jesus, or Allah? Get it?

jesusisGod777,

jesusisGod777,

For Christ's sake, WHICH GOD are you talking about?  Of the three remaining god concepts, is it Yahweh, Yahweh/Jesus, or Allah? Get it?

jesusisGod777,

WHICH GOD are you talking about?  Of the three remaining god concepts, is it Yahweh, Yahweh/Jesus, or Allah? Get it?

• jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    Jesus Christ IS God.

Fun fact,

The proto-hebree word allah means satan.

Proto-hebree is the root language for Arabic.

Muslims knowlingly worship satan the false god I reject
    Plaffelvohfen