frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The trial of Jesus was conducted illegally, even by Roman standards, change my mind.

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    They'd rather talk about marijuana and abstract concepts.

The trial of Jesus , shows God was wrongly accused but God did take our place on the cross so. I think that's all that is wise to say.
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @jesusisGod777 That may be true, but God wants us to preach the good news of Jesus, and pray for the lost. I too was one of them, till I was 15, and confessed Jesus as my risen God, Lord, and Savior. Many of the prophets never saw results, but obeyed the Lord their God, and did what God told them to do, which was to preach what He said to preach. I believe that we are living in the end times, and America is in  serious danger of judgement from God, if we do not weep and repent, before a just, but merciful God. I also believe God wants me to share His Word, whether I see results or not.
  • jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    All you have to do is spread the good word. Jesus does the proving he's real.

Just realize the difference Jesus said those who are his hear his voice. Those who don't perish.

Don't feel bad for those who perish.they are abominable.
  • I just can make an argument on the legality of a trial this old without being insulting. While in term of fact no way has anyone ever set that Jesus is the son of GOD an axiom, it is simply impossible. Christianity does not define a none religious god to substantiate the establishment of a legitimate religious understanding of an all mighty God. In a religion stand claiming the Jesus is the son of All GOD is like saying a woman can become pregnant with a dildo, or proverb from the Bible. Christianity is by truth a religion, Jesus may have died never understanding is wrong as the basic principle and legal precedent of the facts are not written in the story we have all heard.

The trail was not illegal it had no common defense for the general welfare of the Roman Empire. I can only say I am sorry Jesus died for his crime against GOD.
  • Jesus may have died never understanding what is wrong as the basic principle, soory made a mistake in typing. I apologize for how the statment sounds like I said I tried for some time to lookj for differnt words to describe a truth explianed to me.