frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

dream on

Debate Information

do you believe that dreams have an actual meaning or message to the dreamer or do you think that dreams are but random images produced by the brain?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• KdCuberKdCuber 78 Pts   -  
    "random images produced by the brain?"

Dreams can't be random images produced by the brain because the brain can't generate information, it can only process stored information. Hence everything you see in a dream, all faces, all words etc... you have already seen in daily life.  
  • maxxmaxx 1134 Pts   -   edited September 2019
    I doubt that,  I have never seen many things that pop up in my dreams; as well; what do you mean that the brain can not generate information????? It does all day and night long!  Also there is lucid dreaming in where people can control their dreams. I suggest you look up how brains generate the information  it processes and stores. according to you then, if the brain only stores information, then dreams are not random images and as well they can not have meaning to the dreamer; so what then are they? .@KdCuber