frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Where does tomato sauce belong

Debate Information

Does sauce belong in the fridge or pantry?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -  
    Correct, until it's opened, then it belongs in the fridge.
    BrainSocks
  • I strongly believe that until opened, it may be kept in a cool dry place, but once opened it must remain refrigerated below 5°Celsius. My evidence for this is that on the packaging of the tomato sauce in my fridge, the storage instructions read:
    STORAGE
    Once opened keep refrigerated.
    When the packaging is sealed, it's fine. The tomato sauce is not exposed to the effects of oxygen. But once opened, it's vulnerable to the elements. This is why you must keep it in the fridge once you've opened it.
    BrainSocks
  • RS_masterRS_master 400 Pts   -  
    I believe that tomato sauce should be kept in the fridge but for no longer than 3 months. Once opened tomato sauce should be generally microbially stable due to its low PhH so unless stated otherwise on the pack tomato sauce should be kept in the fridge.
    xlJ_dolphin_473