frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Should abortion be abolished?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @YeshuaRedeemed

Not sure which point you want me to address.  I addressed that one...it didnt make any sense.

Also i dont really find a point in arguing with you when you say stuff like if you dont have a uterus you dont get an opinion.  Also you just told Tkdb you might kill your offspring if you learn theyre autistic.  Theres no persuading that type of evil.  Id like to see the amount of outrage coming if someone said theyd do the same if they learned their child was gay.  Some cultures are more prown to abortion if that baby if female.
  • @YeshuaRedeemed

Not sure which point you want me to address.  I addressed that one...it didnt make any sense.

Also i dont really find a point in arguing with you when you say stuff like if you dont have a uterus you dont get an opinion.  Also you just told Tkdb you might kill your offspring if you learn theyre autistic.  Theres no persuading that type of evil.  Id like to see the amount of outrage coming if someone said theyd do the same if they learned their child was gay.  Some cultures are more prown to abortion if that baby if female.

The female specific amputation targeting females was not always due to gender it often had a relationship with preservation of a family name. The idea of legally changing your name was never really a basic liberty understood by many other cultures as much as the many nations.

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87
    Sure that may have been the reason but result was they were killing their offspring because when they realized they were female. 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    I believe in Adoption as an alternative to abortion. 
  • TKDB said:
    I believe in Adoption as an alternative to abortion. 
    Yet, it is only a alternative to parenting.
  • @John_C_87
    Sure that may have been the reason but result was they were killing their offspring because when they realized they were female. 

Men And woman kill their offspring by not getting a female or becoming pregnant, they also kill their offspring by means of donation of living reproductive materials to medical science. A first basic difference is medical science does not describe their own actions with a  self-incrimination like abortion. 
  • @John_C_87
    Maybe this way. Are we basically trying to say killing babies when the genders is not known must be legally better than knowing the gender before killing babies? What United State Constitutional means in short order is a presumption of innocents was required as a united state to create all woman as equal. By a basic easy to see and understand way, period. This includes those woman who might have pregnancies medically started outside their bodies. By men they do not associate with or know. Again, at the most by your description a woman and medical doctor stopped an immigration  across a international border into the Nation a woman is native. Drop the weight of self-incrimination created by pregnancy abortion before you step on the scales Of Constitutional Justice, Please...

Can a Nation without self incrimination establish a murder had taken place by all woman as a united state, possibly? Sure. Woman in some nations must kill their offspring by restriction of population as a necessity by not getting pregnant, these woman do not have access to all the information needed to balance the governing in a sustainable way that has been placed upon them. It should be made clear a Civil War for woman's independence on authority over their body is not the same as a nations War on overpopulation.

If MichaelElpers is a female she has a United State Constitutional duty to create all woman under oath before American Constitution itself..Ditto for the redeemed.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @Plaffevohfen as a woman you have a united state constitutional duty by claim of any law to create all woman as equal. As a person who is not a American citizen you simply do not have an American united State Constitutional duty. An interpretation of life may look like a great legal defense for all woman it is a poor constitutional basic principle to prove as a united state with all woman. 
  • IzniIzni 65 Pts   -  
    I think you can abort if the fetus is within 2 weeks, and is not detrimental to parents health, because at that time there won't be any personal appearance, or human features. If the fetus has developed human features then it is no different than murder.
    PlaffelvohfenDee
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; Abortion is murder of a human infant and therefore should be categorized as a capital crime in the Model Penal Code. Roe is unconstitutional as it violates the child's 5th and 14th Amendment "due process" protections. America is dying and choking on the blood of 61-million mutilated babies subsequent to Roe/73. Personally, I think America has gone too far for too long in the murder of its posterity and our God has turned His back on the American people and the shed blood of innocence. If President Trump does not seek a Congressional repeal of Roe, America will surely die in apostasy.

Blastcat
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; Abortion is murder of a human infant and therefore should be categorized as a capital crime in the Model Penal Code. Roe is unconstitutional as it violates the child's 5th and 14th Amendment "due process" protections. America is dying and choking on the blood of 61-million mutilated babies subsequent to Roe/73. Personally, I think America has gone too far for too long in the murder of its posterity and our God has turned His back on the American people and the shed blood of innocence. If President Trump does not seek a Congressional repeal of Roe, America will surely die in apostasy.

My body, my choice. I have the right to choose.
    Blastcat
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; You do not have the "right" to murder a child. There is forgiveness for abortion if one repents and trusts in Jesus Christ as Lord.

Blastcat
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; You do not have the "right" to murder a child. There is forgiveness for abortion if one repents and trusts in Jesus Christ as Lord.

It's not a child, and I have the right to choose what to do with MY body. Anyone who denies this is a rapist.
    Blastcat
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; Yes, there is a child present and the only variable existing between that child and viability is "time;" therefore, you are murdering LIFE.  You are advocating for murder of the most innocent and this will garner a greater wrath at your Judgment in Eternity lest you repent and trust in Jesus Christ as Lord.

Blastcat
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; Yes, there is a child present and the only variable existing between that child and viability is "time;" therefore, you are murdering LIFE.  You are advocating for murder of the most innocent and this will garner a greater wrath at your Judgment in Eternity lest you repent and trust in Jesus Christ as Lord.

Blocked for the libel on your debate. You don't have the right to say that Satan is my father, when I am a Christian.
    @YeshuaRedeemed

! I never said I would kill a person. You don't have the right to lie like that, libel will get you nowhere. You owe me an apology.
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; If the Truth offends you, why enter a debate and preface an OP with your pro-abortion position and challenge others to provide rebuttal? Then you get offended at the Truth because NO ONE can claim the Name of Yeshua as Lord then turn and advocate for the murder of His children...that's NOT Christianity, that's Satanism!  You don't love Yeshua, you serve your spiritual father, Satan, and you aspire to do his work!

Blastcat
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; If the Truth offends you, why enter a debate and preface an OP with your pro-abortion position and challenge others to provide rebuttal? Then you get offended at the Truth because NO ONE can claim the Name of Yeshua as Lord then turn and advocate for the murder of His children...that's NOT Christianity, that's Satanism!  You don't love Yeshua, you serve your spiritual father, Satan, and you aspire to do his work!

It's not the truth, and you need to leave me alone.
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; I only tell you the Truth and if you desire to be left alone, stop lying to me. Stop responding to me...you are spiritually ill and need help. Advocacy for the death of babies in not normal behavior and certainly not behavior commensurate with a Christian!

Blastcat
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaRedeemed ; I only tell you the Truth and if you desire to be left alone, stop lying to me. Stop responding to me...you are spiritually ill and need help. Advocacy for the death of babies in not normal behavior and certainly not behavior commensurate with a Christian!

Leave me alone.
    Blastcat
  • Abortion should be abolished because sometime people just say the wrong things at the wrong time. When people say the wrong thing at the wrong time writing the words said down as law does not make them the right thing others should say. Female specific amputation is not pregnancy abortion the difference is you should have to prove it is, not say all termination is the same.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Blastcat
  • A woman has a medical miscarriage. Why might A God not save a baby, humans what the chance to save baby's. Abortion is still the sin of telling a lie, all woman abort babies by not becoming pregnant. A few have female specific amputation to stop an immigration into a Country.
    @Dee ; Spontaneous abortions occur due to serious genomic mutational malformations that result in an inviable condition that had the child been born, serious malformations would have prohibited life outside the womb. Every child is given by God and when our sin manifesting in genomic malformations creates an untenable life, God, in His mercy, recalls that life because God is the giver of life and He has the authority to take it back again. 

Blastcat
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @YeshuaRedeemed. I will apologize if what i said was false or a misrepresentation.

You said: This is my body. I have the right to choose what to do with my body. I don't want autistic children, and that is my right to choose.

This is indeed implying that if you learned that your offspring (in the womb) was autistic you would be more likely to kill it.  "I dont want autistic children and that is my right to choose." That to me devalues the humanity of autistic people at a high level and is sick.

I dont see how i misrepresented your argument, but feel free to explain where im wrong.

Also this is just another indication that the child is in your body and needs it to live it is not your body or a part of you.  If the child is autistic you are not nor or in danger of becoming autistic.  You dont have 20 fingers or toes, and if the fetus is killed it has no major effect on your body.
    @YeshuaRedeemed. I will apologize if what i said was false or a misrepresentation.

You said: This is my body. I have the right to choose what to do with my body. I don't want autistic children, and that is my right to choose.

This is indeed implying that if you learned that your offspring (in the womb) was autistic you would be more likely to kill it.  "I dont want autistic children and that is my right to choose." That to me devalues the humanity of autistic people at a high level and is sick.

I dont see how i misrepresented your argument, but feel free to explain where im wrong.

Also this is just another indication that the child is in your body and needs it to live it is not your body or a part of you.  If the child is autistic you are not nor or in danger of becoming autistic.  You dont have 20 fingers or toes, and if the fetus is killed it has no major effect on your body.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

*****  Every child is given by God and when our sin manifesting in genomic malformations creates an untenable life, God, in His mercy, recalls that life because God is the giver of life and He has the authority to take it back again.  

Right so your god in his mercy deems the unborn “sinners”  and “grants” them cancer for the sins of the father and then recalls them through miscarriage because he has that “authority”? 

So being a kind loving god he allows christian parents to have children born with cancer and then “calls them back “ to let the parents go through untold agonies and he also lets some other parents just miscarry through his hand which again is abortion as he’s carrying it out ......You’ve admitted the Christian god is an abortionist .....This makes you yet another Christian hypocrite something I’ve know from the start 
    Blastcat
  • Maybe Pregnancy abortion was just the admission of baby murder to a Christian God. Does that mean Female specific amputation must make the same prediction for all woman? Should pregnancy abortion be abolished? Yes. Why? it is a lot easier than we are led to believe.

You don't have the right to judge me. I would rather be dead, than have an autistic baby, and think I deserve choice.
    @Dee ; God does not hold the unborn or born children culpable for the sin-nature that exists within them resulting from the Adamic Curse that is transmitted through the male genome (1 Corinthians 15:22). Where there is no knowledge of sin, there is no culpability (Romans 4:15; 5:13).

God does deform children in the womb or give them cancer; these genomic malformations are the resultant of sin having been introduced into the World via our first father (Romans 6:23). If a child is so severely handicapped by genomic malformations that they cannot survive, God takes that child in compassion as said child belongs solely to Him as the giver of life; therefore, God is justified in taking life as He finds necessary.

It is God's World, not yours...you are simply likened to a vapor of the morning mist (James 4:14)...you're here in body for a short time and then you return home from which you were placed into Time (Ecclesiastes 12:7). You are not prepared to return home as per your atheism and your unrepentant sin (John 8:24). God is being very patient with you but His patience will not endure forever!

Blastcat
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD So you knowingly worship a god that gives kids cancer and murders them? Amazing
    Plaffelvohfen
    why so serious?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

***** God does not hold the unborn or born children culpable for the sin-nature that exists within them resulting from the Adamic Curse that is transmitted through the male genome (1 Corinthians 15:22). Where there is no knowledge of sin, there is no culpability (Romans 4:15; 5:13). 

Right they’re not to blame but give them cancer anyway ......You really are offensively  

*****God does deform children in the womb or give them cancer; these genomic malformations are the resultant of sin having been introduced into the World via our first father (Romans 6:23). 

Introduced and placed there by the god you worship you idiotic troll , why does your god leave this “malformations in place?

You admitted before its to get payment for the sins of the ancestors , you worship the essence of evil 

*****If a child is so severely handicapped by genomic malformations that they cannot survive, God takes that child in compassion as said child belongs solely to Him as the giver of life; therefore, God is justified in taking life as He finds necessary. 

Wow !Thats your idea of compassion , you’re one sick f—k 

**** It is God's World, not yours...you are simply likened to a vapor of the morning mist (James 4:14)

You mean the words of an unproven. 

..****.you're here in body for a short time and then you return home from which you were placed into Time (Ecclesiastes 12:7). You are not prepared to return home as per your atheism and your unrepentant sin (John 8:24).

I still don’t believe in your B S 

**** God is being very patient with you but His patience will not endure forever!

There is no god buddy get over it ......
    Blastcat
    @Dee ; It is your life, Dee, you live it as you see fit. I am here out of obedience to my Lord who loves you and desires that you not die in Hell and give Satan the victory. Enjoy yourself and do as you please.

Blastcat
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @Dee

This lunatic is an abject willful slave that thinks he's a worthless worm by virtue of being human and would force others to hold that same appalling self-depreciating belief. It's jealousy really, jealous of our freedom, he's a willful slave and as such despise freedom...  

He probably wears his cilice, wrapped too tight around his head, thus the spewing of nonsense, he should lower it by 8 inches or so though... 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
    @Plaffelvohfen ; You have chosen death in your rebellion to God's will for your life. You foolishly think yourself wise and prudent not knowing you're a servant of Satan unaware and you are his fool. There is coming a day when you and your rebellion will be dealt with and as you mock God and those who serve Him, understand that in your wickedness you will not have the last laugh. Your day is coming much sooner than you can imagine and God the Father will not show pity or remorse for you having mocked the suffering and death of the Son, Jesus Christ, on your behalf.

PlaffelvohfenDeeZeusAres42Blastcat
    @YeshuaRedeemed.... So i wasnt committing libel

and again saying i would rather be dead then have an autistic child is evil.

Im not sure how you can feel good about saying that. How low do you feel about autistic people? You should be thankful you dont have to deal with autism.  You want to talk about judgemental, look in the mirror and see how digusting yoir view on a people with a mental affliction is....and yes i judge you harshly for that statement.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

***** ; It is your life, Dee, you live it as you see fit.

That’s very big of you 

**** I am here out of obedience to my Lord who loves you and desires that you not die in Hell and give Satan the victory.

If there is an afterlife I would prefer the company of Satan to a god that insists a proportion of babies are born with a horrendous variety of cancers as a penance to him for their ancestors “rebellion”

***** Enjoy yourself and do as you please. 

I will indeed and thankfully I do much as I please and enjoy it immensely 
    PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

I totally agree ,he is an example of how indoctrination can induce a mental breakdown that in his case cannot be reversed as it’s too far gone. I have a suspicion he’s a former drunk or druggie who’s substituted the bottle /syringe  for the Bile, I asked him this in the past and he said nothing.

Imagine he actually believes children deserve cancer as a punishment for their ancestors sin ....He’s one sick bunny  

Blastcat
  • Pregnancy abortion has been abolished. The difference is unlike the unconstitutional self-incrimination directing all woman to a crime. The constitutional abolishment of pregnancy abortion took place with only three words female specific amputation.

It doesn’t take a crime to unite all woman and create them equal.

• No, but that doesnt mean that women should get an abortion every single time they get an unwanted pregnancy. Instead of completely abolishing abortions, I think that they should have a system where each women can have only one abortion for unwanted pregnancies. If they have a life threatening situation where giving birth would likely kill them, then they should get an abortion. But they should always think about it before they do it. The abortion can be harmful to the mental health as well as the body. Even if its rape.
  • @SKREEEEEEDSS ;

My point is that woman have an obligation to create themselves as equal, A pregnancy abortion is a self-incrimination that only addresses woman who stop a pregnancy a certain way and does not address all woman who actual perform pregnancy abortions.

Such issues as the radiation poisoning, chemical poisonings, and strict controls in population make a united state constitutional claim such as female specific amputation more practical in creating all woman as equal holding a presumption of innocence as she weighs the burden of danger child birth creates to woman on an idevigaual basis.

Fact all woman are created equal not all pregnancies of woman are created equal.

Abortion is murder of a child and violates said child's 5th and 14th-Amendment "due process" protections relevant to a right to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness; therefore, Roe/73 is unconstitutional and has led to the mutilation of 61-million babies in the womb - YES, if abortion is not made illegal in the United States, this Nation will die in apostasy as God's wrath burns toward America's shedding of innocent blood!  My warning to President Trump: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2017/09/08/president-trump-a-warning-a-prophecy-a-plea/ 

Blastcat
  • RickeyD said:

Abortion is murder of a child and violates said child's 5th and 14th-Amendment "due process" protections relevant to a right to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness; therefore, Roe/73 is unconstitutional and has led to the mutilation of 61-million babies in the womb - YES, if abortion is not made illegal in the United States, this Nation will die in apostasy as God's wrath burns toward America's shedding of innocent blood!  My warning to President Trump: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2017/09/08/president-trump-a-warning-a-prophecy-a-plea/ 

Abortion is the religious admission of murder of a child not the stopping of immigration which threatens a woman’s life directly. All woman are created equal by creator, GOD, and Constitution. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness are a declaration of Independence, and this path that is taken by egg and sperm when intentional held apart. All woman share with men the blood on their hands by the death that comes to all those lives a woman cannot save by giving simply birth, Woman are not the only living being to blame for this type of lethal force.

Female specific amputation does not violate the 5th and 14th Amendment of United State Constitution. It simply leaves that which has been with God as god's and what is to be with woman as her own. All woman as created equal.

@John_C_87 ; Incorrect. When a woman becomes pregnant there is no bodily autonomy for the woman remaining during said pregnancy; there are two-lives in play, the mother and the child. God and science confirm that life begins at conception. God placed that life, that spirit, in the womb by His divine providence and no one has the "right" to murder that life, no one has the right to take that life but the One who gave it, God. When a mother conspires with an abortionist and an abortion provider to mutilate the life within her womb, said mother has entered into a criminal conspiracy to murder and all participants are guilty of violating the child's 5th and 14th Amendment protections concerning due process relevant to the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Abortion is the taking of life void due process and is therefore murder.

Not only is the mother guilty of murder as is the abortionist and the facility providing access to same, but these conspirators are guilty before our Creator of a most horrific sin against innocence and unless they repent and sincerely seek Jesus as Lord for the mediation of sin, they will die in sin and die a most horrific death in Hell.

If the father of the aborted child was unaware of the abortion and the mother's intentions, he bears no culpability except perhaps by the manner of the pregnancy if manifest by fornication, adultery, rape. If the father is aware of the mother's intent to murder the baby and does nothing to prevent the murder of his child, the father shares in the criminal conspiracy to murder the preborn child. 

Jesus said...

Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

6 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!  Matthew 18:2-7

"Female specific amputation" are words of obfuscation/deceit used by the murderers of innocence who serve the father of lies and murder, Satan (John 8:44).  You advocate for the murder of babies and you will be judged in Eternity for same by Jesus Christ lest you repent (Revelation 20:11-15).

PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • @RickeyD
    Incorrect. When any woman ovulates, and the egg leaves the ovary life begins in all woman. There is no exception ever and there is always two lives in play. Nature, God or mankind have placed a fertile egg in a woman it is simply in no way just your lords doing as United state with all woman. Pregnancy Abortion is publicly abolished simply by removing the self-incrimination that was religiously planted by that description’s creation. Female specific amputation is in no way a description of self-incrimination as pregnancy abortion. Abortion is immediately abolished by the user of Female specific amputation. Thus, by use the long-time idea of pregnancy abortion and woman as murders of baby comes to an end. In the common defense to all woman in a general welfare they are then create equal as immigration takes the place in the public view as so they people are not taking part in what might be an accusation of murder in limited circumstances. With a select few woman and not all woman as united State. RickyD you have been militarily dismissed, meaning relieved of the command and no longer hold woman, or woman by united states that is based on self-incrimination. The first Constitutional right of a baby as united state is all babies must be created equal by their creator. 
  • RickeyD said:
    @John_C_87 ; I think you're mentally disturbed.
    It is emotional to find that all woman are to be weighed in the guilt of pregnancy abortion before your Lord. I am truly sorry you had been blinded to truth for so long.
  • ShamgurdShamgurd 27 Pts   -  
    so we just changed the law of tobacco  from 18 to 21. Alcohol is 21, so every one is ok for regulating these basic RIGHTS that harm no one but the consumer, but we are ok with taking a life essential. Why argue ''its just cells'' you know what its going to grow into, you know its gonna be a life but with abortion you don't even give it a chance. Think of a family tree, What is happening when you get an abortion is you are cutting limbs before they can even grow. If its the ''my body my choice'' argument well its my body shooting the gun can i shoot some one or do some wild drug that could kill me? 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • So, I still have the answer without a reply is my abolishment of Pregnancy abortion with female specific amputation performed under a united State Constitutional way? In basic does the legality of law matter.

Do woman have the basic right to create all woman equal before law?

DBTER said:
    So firstly I don't know if this debate is still active but here is my "argument" --
    My answer is yes, abortion should be demolished. By completing abortion it either succeeds and the living baby dies as a result or the abortion fails but you have a deformed baby with intense medical problems who has to live like that for the rest of his life. My point is that there's a high risk of failure and by consequent destroying any possible potential in that baby. My second point is that based on the constitution any living being (human) has the right to live. So the abortion concept completely unfollows this rule because after all, that baby was living in the mother's body and breathing and was alive. My third point is what's the man voice and input on this. As a dad (well I guess not if the abortion happens), will he get any decisive opinion on this matter? After all, he participated actively in the creation of that baby. To finish, there are some extreme cases where I would understand the will to abort a baby but in 99.99% I don't think that it should be legal.
    No abortion should not be abolished. Bodily choice is a human right, and a fetus is not a baby, until it's brain is more developed.
  • No. In certain cases, it is necessary such as in medical cases.

As with other cases such as in rape that's a bit more difficult to a situation. And, no this is not a red herring like Ben Shapiro likes to say; it is completely relevant to the abortion discussion. I mean Ben Shapiro is a smart guy and all but then again he's also the guy that says Edward Snowden is a spy for the Russians. Anyway, enough digressing.

That is my 2 cents.