frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

In this Debate

Who should we vote for? Liberal Democrats, Labour or Boris Johnson?

Debate Information

I personally do not like labour because Jeremy Corbyn will raise taxes and the National Education Trust states that if labour is voted 83% of all schools in Britain will be worse if he is voted. Other people do not like Boris Johnson. I have no negatives against Jo Swinson though.
  1. Live Poll

Who should be voted?

3 votes
    1. Jo Swinson
      33.33%
    2. Boris Johnson
      66.67%
    3. Jeremy Corbyn
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6021 Pts   -  
    Jeremy Corbyn is an abomination, and a bitter old guy who is concerned not with making the UK a better place to live in, but with having vengeance against those who have said mean things about him. Avoid him like a plague.

I do not know Jo Swinson very well, but from what I do know, her platform is fairly reasonable and is a mix of light free market reforms and minor social liberalisation proposals.

Boris Johnson has positively surprised me with his decisive free trade and pro-immigration reforms. If I were a UK voter, I would vote for him, most likely. Granted, he is a bit unstable, and nobody knows if his current stances are not going to change in the future.
    RS_master