frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

God is an Atheist!

Debate Information

I don't care which way you want to spin it but if God exists then he is an Atheist. By the one or the various definitions of Atheism God still exists as an Atheist. Here's how.

1. Yes, God is all-knowing. Therefore God will know there is no other Creator than himself. Therefore, he will not believe in a God that created him. Therefore, he is an Atheist by this definition. He does, of course, have a reason not to believe in a creator being that he knows everything. But that doesn't change the fact that he still does not possess a belief (lacks a belief) that a Deity was responsible for his creation/origin. It doesn't even matter if one says that he wasn't created; he's been here forever; still does not change that he is an Atheist. Or as I like to call it A-Theist (notice the hyphen).
  2. If God exists he also denies a Theos  - Deity that created him. If a man spoke and asked God "Who created you?" his response would probably be "no one; I've always been here." This is a denial of a Deity that created him; this is the only logical inference. God by this definition is an Atheist (A-theist).
  3. Finally, God does not belong to any Theological religion. By this definition, God is an Atheist.
Now, I understand that some of the "fallacy noobs" will be quick to try and say that I am making the definist fallacy here, and most probably because I've used the term "definition" a lot (I guess I am kind of omniscient in that way ;)).  Anyway, for the more astute thinkers among us, you will have noticed that I have explained how God is an Atheist according to the various definitions that Atheism often gets defined. I haven't changed the definition to suit myself as that would be fallacious; I have used definitions that other people use as well as the one I use myself and think makes the most sense. Whichever way you spin it God is an Atheist.
PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotsmoothieqwerrtyMayCaesarZombieguy1987AlofRIxlJ_dolphin_473

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Well done sir!

ZeusAres42piloteerqwerrtyHappy_KillbotsmoothieZombieguy1987AlofRI
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    Well, first of all, if god exists, then we cannot really know what it believes in; perhaps it knows that it has been created, and simply withholds this knowledge from its worshippers for whatever reason.
    For example, in the Forgotten Realms universe, the gods have all been created by the "god of gods", Ao - however, very few mortals know the name "Ao", as gods are not very eager to share his existence with their followers.

Then, a loop is possible in which the god continuously creates itself, hence essentially being its own god. 

Finally, in any case, the god does believe that there is god: itself. Depending on the definition of "atheist" you use, this may disqualify it from being an atheist. It may think, "I am the god, and there is no god above me", and it is not clear if it makes it into an atheist.

One thing I would say though with confidence is this: all people following organised religion are atheists. Think about it: say, Christians or Muslims believe in holy books, that themselves were written by humans in the past, hence essentially they believe in those humans. So either they believe that humans are gods (in which case the term "god" loses its meaning), or they do not believe in gods.
    This is something I figured out a while ago, and it shocked me by how obvious it actually is if you think about it. In this sense, we are actually more religious than those people, since we do believe in, at least, something that is not other humans: abstract logic. Religious people do not believe even that; they only believe the words of other humans.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    God is not an atheist...He cannot deny Himself and He is God. Your premise is foolish and atheism is foolishness defined.

Happy_KillbotsmoothieDeeZombieguy1987AlofRIZeusAres42
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD This doesn't contend with the logic presented very well.

Unless "our creator" has its own creator which it believes in, it is an atheist.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Zombieguy1987AlofRI
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
    Please stop with the atheistic stupidity? It's sad.

a·the·ism
    /ˈāTHēˌizəm/
    noun
    noun: atheism
    disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

God is Omniscient and knows all things and God cannot deny Himself. God does not "lack a belief in the existence of God or gods" for HE IS GOD and He believes in Himself as God because God cannot deny Himself; therefore, God is NOT an atheist.  Atheists are the fools of Time and Eternity (Psalm 14:1; Romans 1:18-32; Proverbs 1:7; 9:10 - Atheists are spiritually ignorant (1 Corinthians 2:14; Ephesians 4:17-19) - Atheists are lost and dying in sin (John 8:24) - Every Atheist is a (Romans 1:18-32). God is not a fool - God is not spiritually ignorant - God does not sin - God does not lie. God is not an atheist.

Zombieguy1987AlofRIZeusAres42
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @RickeyD Is there only 1 god or lots of gods?

In order for it to believe in gods, that implies that there are others or it is an atheist.

This doesn't solve the problem with omnipotence either, atheism is about belief, but if something is omnipotent it can not believe in anything, because it knows everything therefore it should know what is an isn't, making belief impossible.

Omnipotence, is of course not possible for the following reason:

Can a god (or anything, people, computers, the entire observable universe) know itself?
    If it can then it can have a reconstruction of itself within itself, and that reconstruction in order to be perfect must have a reconstruction of itself in itself, turtles all the way down. Therefore it is not possible for such an entity to exist.

If your argument is that god is a theist because it knows itself and is a god, this still conflicts with the problem of omnipotence, because being a theist also implies belief and supposedly an omnipotent being would know of itself, which isn't possible therefore:

God has to be an atheist!
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Zombieguy1987
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

is as does...there is no segment of any society that is as dumb, , arrogant and ignorant and perverse as the atheist.

Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenDeeZeusAres42Zombieguy1987smoothieAlofRI
    @RickeyD

Which god are you talking about exactly, out of many millions gods humanity has worshipped throughout its history? There have been so many gods, at this point making a random word generator and worshipping the first generated word makes statistically more sense than worshipping any of the mainstream gods.
    smoothiePlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Zombieguy1987
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    If a being as powerful as a god existed he would most definitely be an atheist as there would clearly be nobody above him naturally and he would think so too

The same thing would happen to humans if we all had god powers. We wouldn't need to turn our weakness into a faith, instead, we would relish in our own existence :)
    PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987
    why so serious?
    @RickeyD By resorting to ad hominem attacks, you make it becomes apparent that you have no ground left to stand on, as your ideas and beliefs have been subverted.

You can not argue with this logic, because it is truth.

If a god exists, it is an atheist.

Atheism isn't even a religion, that's like saying off is a TV channel, or not owning a home is a form of home ownership.

If you are a Christian, then you are almost an atheist anyway, you just make one exception. You don't believe in Zeus, Vishnu, Allah (assuming you think they are different) Poseidon, Ra, Horus, Quetzalcoatl, Bast, Jupiter, and the list goes on and on. When it comes to all of these, you are an atheist, there is only one that Christians make an exception for, and not for any good reason, it is just because they were raised with it.

Recently you commented that all you arguments with atheists were common, but twice now I have bested you with unique arguments, and you are not doing yourself any favors by being dumb, , arrogant and ignorant and perverse.
    smoothiePlaffelvohfenDeeZeusAres42Zombieguy1987

@MayCaesar ; There is only ONE True God, the God before Whom you will stand in Judgment in Eternity and the ONLY God who can make intercession for you concerning your sin thereby providing you forgiveness of sin and life in Eternity IF you will trust in Him as Lord - Jesus Christ - Yeshua.

smoothieHappy_KillbotZombieguy1987
    @RickeyD

You are wrong. Everybody knows that the true goddess is Aphrodite. Burn, heretic!
    PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotsmoothieZeusAres42Zombieguy1987
    @MayCaesar ; When you stand before Jesus Christ in the Judgment, invoke the name of Aphrodite as your intercessor for sin. Good luck, atheist!

Happy_KillbotsmoothieZombieguy1987ZeusAres42
    @RickeyD You know there is just as much chance, equal chance that he is right and you are wrong, but it is also possible that both are wrong and there is no afterlife, which of course we know all about on account of all the zombies running around.

I love it how this devolved into a "Sh** on Rickey" session.
    PlaffelvohfensmoothieDeeZeusAres42Zombieguy1987

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

What book of Science, did you use to come up with your question?

ZeusAres42Zombieguy1987
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot this entire website has nearly turned into a giant "Sh** on Rickey session". It's truly amazing. He's definitely muted me but I will continue to sh** on him because his arguments are so garbage and have no place in debate it would be a "sin" not to.
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987ZeusAres42
    why so serious?
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  

I love it how this devolved into a "Sh** on Rickey" session.
    I mentioned somewhere the fundamental sadomasochist paradigm under which his death cult known as Christianity operates.

So for him to actively seek to be repeatedly bashed in by rational arguments, shat upon philosophically, publicly humiliated intellectually, all reflect this sadomasochistic behavior pattern.

The same is true if he's just a sad troll living in his mother's basement, getting "excited" when people get p*ssed. It's the same pathetic sadomasochist paradigm.

All his interactions on here are just confirmation of this...
    smoothieZombieguy1987ZeusAres42Happy_Killbot
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
    @smoothie He just recently unmuted me, and I Immediately run him into the ground. The internet has been the absolute worst thing for everyone who wants to make supernatural claims.

Turns out the free flow of information has a tendency to annihilate beliefs and promote truth in the long run.
    smoothieMayCaesarZeusAres42Zombieguy1987Plaffelvohfen

@RickeyD

How am I an atheist, when I believe in the true goddess Aphrodite? You are the atheist, believing in Yahweh or whatever, that does not even exist.

When you stand before Aphrodite in the judgment, she will punish you, a bad boy, for living your life in hatred for your fellow humans. She professes love and pleasure, and you are failing on both accounts. Tremble before her wrath, mortal!
    Zombieguy1987ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @RickeyD

*****  ;  When you stand before Jesus Christ in the Judgment, invoke the name of Aphrodite as your intercessor for sin. Good luck, atheist!

When you stand before Allah in the Judgment, invoke the name of Yeshua as your intercessor for sin. Good luck, “Christian “
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** What book of Science, did you use to come up with your question?

As usual you attempt to deflect as you have no argument or opinion to give on the matter.

What book of Science, did you use to confirm your belief that a mortal called Jesus walked on water and resurrected?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    It’s a good argument and is well stated 
  • Dee said:
    @RickeyD

*****  ;  When you stand before Jesus Christ in the Judgment, invoke the name of Aphrodite as your intercessor for sin. Good luck, atheist!

When you stand before Allah in the Judgment, invoke the name of Yeshua as your intercessor for sin. Good luck, “Christian “

@RickeyD is also an Atheist in the sense that he doesn't believe in the Theostic God Allah.
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen

• Dee said:
    @TKDB

***** What book of Science, did you use to come up with your question?

As usual you attempt to deflect as you have no argument or opinion to give on the matter.

What book of Science, did you use to confirm your belief that a mortal called Jesus walked on water and resurrected?

More like his usual sealioning . Not to mention what he says has no connection whatsover to anything anyone else has said here including the OP.
    PlaffelvohfenDee

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Lady, I'm not deflecting anything.

My argument is public, and available for anyone to read, and perceive anything as they individually wish to?

There is no (Man Made Science book) that exists, that can explain God away.

Being that God created Science.

And because various household named Atheists, and other Atheists like to wage Science, against any Religion, and then individual Atheists, can get testy when their individualized Science tool, gets talked about outside of their individual Atheist messaging presentations.

"As usual you attempt to deflect as you have no argument or opinion to give on the matter.

What book of Science, did you use to confirm your belief that a mortal called Jesus walked on water and resurrected?"

Maybe in a sense, the internet, in a sense become a verbalized battleground over Religion, by some of the non Religious? 

Happy_Killbot
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

"God is an Atheist!"

Because you've verbally painted him into your Atheist corner, in order to promote this recent Atheist argument, for yourself?

Did you interview God, and he gave you this newsworthy scoop, himself?

God is an Atheist!

"I don't care which way you want to spin it but if God exists then he is an Atheist. By the one or the various definitions of Atheism God still exists as an Atheist. Here's how.

1. Yes, God is all-knowing. Therefore God will know there is no other Creator than himself. Therefore, he will not believe in a God that created him. Therefore, he is an Atheist by this definition. He does, of course, have a reason not to believe in a creator being that he knows everything. But that doesn't change the fact that he still does not possess a belief (lacks a belief) that a Deity was responsible for his creation/origin. It doesn't even matter if one says that he wasn't created; he's been here forever; still does not change that he is an Atheist. Or as I like to call it A-Theist (notice the hyphen).
    2. If God exists he also denies a Theos  - Deity that created him. If a man spoke and asked God "Who created you?" his response would probably be "no one; I've always been here." This is a denial of a Deity that created him; this is the only logical inference. God by this definition is an Atheist (A-theist).
    3. Finally, God does not belong to any Theological religion. By this definition, God is an Atheist.
    Now, I understand that some of the "fallacy noobs" will be quick to try and say that I am making the definist fallacy here, and most probably because I've used the term "definition" a lot (I guess I am kind of omniscient in that way ).  Anyway, for the more astute thinkers among us, you will have noticed that I have explained how God is an Atheist according to the various definitions that Atheism often gets defined. I haven't changed the definition to suit myself as that would be fallacious; I have used definitions that other people use as well as the one I use myself and think makes the most sense. Whichever way you spin it God is an Atheist."

Happy_KillbotZeusAres42Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** Lady, I'm not deflecting anything.

I’m not a lady you  

*****My argument is public, and available for anyone to read, and perceive anything as they individually wish to?

You haven’t got an “argument “ you’re trolling as usual 

*****There is no (Man Made Science book) that exists, that can explain God away.

Science is not interested in as in claims of supernatural entities , you’re thinking of pseudoscience 

****Being that God created Science.

Prove it?

*****And because various household named Atheists, and other Atheists like to wage Science, against any Religion

How do they wage science against religion?

, ****and then individual Atheists, can get testy when their individualized Science tool, gets talked about outside of their individual Atheist messaging presentations.

What “science tool” exactly? 

****/Maybe in a sense, the internet, in a sense become a verbalized battleground over Religion, by some of the non Religious? 

Maybe in a sense you’re insane .....wait forget the maybe .......

Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

He has yet to say anything meaningful on any topic , he’s not even good at trolling 
    ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

@RickeyD denies Allah because our Rick is a closet Homosexual and in denial (still) , the fiery furnace awaits him as Allah demands for his sin ........He still has time to repent and praise Allah or face eternity in the furnace 
    Happy_Killbot
  • @Dee

This debate is about if God does exist. So it really is rediciolus when he start saying things to try and defend god's existence which hasn't even been attacked.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Exactly , it proves yet again he’s only here to troll 
    @Dee If this guy isn't trolling, then he is just really pathetic.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

So you're a woman then?

I’m not a lady you .
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

I think he’s both and an as well 
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Happy_Killbotsmoothie
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB ;

**** So you're a woman then?

Are you really that ? If you call me a lady and I tell you I’m not how do you assume “l’m a woman then” ?

Seriously though have you some sort of brain damage as I’ve never met anyone as as you? Or is it genetic?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @Dee
    I once refereed to a female, as a lady, and she got upset, and exclaimed, I'm a woman, and not a lady, explaining that she wasn't "lady," enough to be a lady, so she preferred the term "woman."

**** So you're a woman then?

"Are you really that ?"

"If you call me a lady and I tell you I’m not how do you assume “l’m a woman then” ?

"Seriously though have you some sort of brain damage as I’ve never met anyone as as you?" 

"Or is it genetic?"

@Dee

Your self labeling art-forms: 

", brain damage, and ."

@Dee

how you address yourself, has nothing to do with how you want to verbally (Label) me, as wish wish to, now does it? 
    ZeusAres42Dee
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    https://www.amazon.com/There-God-Atheist-Scientist-Changed-ebook/dp/B00U5FS92G/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Kinson&qid=1576179084&s=books&sr=1-4

"There is A God: How an Atheist Scientist Changed his Mind (God & Science Book 1) Kindle Edition

by John M. Kinson (Author) "

"There is a God: How an Atheist Scientist changed his Mind:

This book presents the questions and answers, thoughts and discussions that occurred in the course of an Atheist Scientist moving from an atheistic world-view to belief in God. Many years of investigation, and an honest and rational appraisal of the scientific and philosophical evidence led him to the conclusion that God does exist.

John (pen-name) is a research scientist with more than 100 publications in the hard-sciences, more than 10 inventions (with patents in various countries), and numerous scientific and technical awards in the course of his scientific career. He has collaborated with and published hard-science research articles with scientists from many of the top research universities in the world. He has been an invited reviewer of articles for several of the top scientific publications in his field.

In this book, he presents a brief history of his journey (intellectually speaking) from Atheism to Theism and ultimately to Christ.

The book is not intended to be a rigorous defense of Theism, nor is it intended to be a rigorous defense of Christianity, but rather the path taken intellectually by one Atheist Scientist to a Theistic Worldview, and ultimately to a commitment to Christ.

---
    For more information:

The description below is from the book “Does Science Point to God? Is there Scientific Evidence for God?” by John M. Kinson.

This book, “Does Science Point to God?” (DSP), is the result of a search by John (an atheist scientist) for ultimate truth. He went through several years of intense questioning of the meaning of life, and of the nature of ultimate reality.

Over a period of time he investigated areas such as

•Is there Evidence for God?
    •Is there Scientific Evidence for God?
    •Is it Rational to believe in God?
    •Is it Reasonable to believe in God?

This book (DSP) briefly discusses some of the scientific and philosophical evidence that he came across during his investigation.

In particular, this book (DSP) discusses (a) the origin of the universe, (b) the fine-tuning of the universe, (c) the origin of first life, and (d) the presence of language and information in DNA, in the context of Scientific Evidence for God.

Many years of investigation, and an honest and rational appraisal of the evidence led him to the conclusion that there indeed is scientific (and philosophical) evidence for the existence of God."
    ZeusAres42Deesmoothie
    MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyD

How am I an atheist, when I believe in the true goddess Aphrodite? You are the atheist, believing in Yahweh or whatever, that does not even exist.

When you stand before Aphrodite in the judgment, she will punish you, a bad boy, for living your life in hatred for your fellow humans. She professes love and pleasure, and you are failing on both accounts. Tremble before her wrath, mortal!
    I actually just ordered this shirt on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Aphrodite-Goddess-beauty-Raglan-Baseball/dp/B07S4H2H8M/ref=sr_1_25?dchild=1&keywords=aphrodite+t-shirt&qid=1576186179&sr=8-25

I take my beliefs very-very seriously! The goddess is supreme and unquestionable!
    PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotZeusAres42
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2720 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @RickeyD Is there only 1 god or lots of gods?

In order for it to believe in gods, that implies that there are others or it is an atheist.

This doesn't solve the problem with omnipotence either, atheism is about belief, but if something is omnipotent it can not believe in anything, because it knows everything therefore it should know what is an isn't, making belief impossible.

Omnipotence, is of course not possible for the following reason:

Can a god (or anything, people, computers, the entire observable universe) know itself?
    If it can then it can have a reconstruction of itself within itself, and that reconstruction in order to be perfect must have a reconstruction of itself in itself, turtles all the way down. Therefore it is not possible for such an entity to exist.

If your argument is that god is a theist because it knows itself and is a god, this still conflicts with the problem of omnipotence, because being a theist also implies belief and supposedly an omnipotent being would know of itself, which isn't possible therefore:

God has to be an atheist!

I had already thought about God being a Theist because he believes in himself. But when I asked myself this question I still came to the answer that God is still an Atheist by the definition that he still doesn't believe in an external Theos that created him. Also, to call God a Theist because he believes in himself doesn't work. A Theist is is someone who believes in a God created everyone and is the authority of this mortal world. Just because God believes and knows itself does not mean he is a Theist as this doesn't logically follow given the definition of what theism is. But even if he was also a Theist because he believes himself he still has not belief and would deny that a God created him. And therefore, he is still an Atheist even though he could also be a Theist.

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2720 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @RickeyD By resorting to ad hominem attacks, you make it becomes apparent that you have no ground left to stand on, as your ideas and beliefs have been subverted.

You can not argue with this logic, because it is truth.

If a god exists, it is an atheist.

Atheism isn't even a religion, that's like saying off is a TV channel, or not owning a home is a form of home ownership.

If you are a Christian, then you are almost an atheist anyway, you just make one exception. You don't believe in Zeus, Vishnu, Allah (assuming you think they are different) Poseidon, Ra, Horus, Quetzalcoatl, Bast, Jupiter, and the list goes on and on. When it comes to all of these, you are an atheist, there is only one that Christians make an exception for, and not for any good reason, it is just because they were raised with it.

Recently you commented that all you arguments with atheists were common, but twice now I have bested you with unique arguments, and you are not doing yourself any favors by being dumb, , arrogant and ignorant and perverse.

These Ad-hominem attacks are clear acts of desperation of @RickeyD. Due to his bounding by cognitive dissonance he finds it extremely uncomfortable the idea that God is an Atheist and the fact that he has been spreading hate among Atheists across the site. And the idea that he has also been expressing the exact same hate toward God who is an Atheist. Because he hates Atheists and is very insulting toward them then he must also hate God, and has been very insulting of God as God is an Atheist as well.

It was also rather amusing how he tried to use the definist fallacy to suit his position in an earlier post. I guess he either missed or just wanted to ignore the fact that I had also used the definition of Atheism that he and others also use among others, and it still works out that God is an Atheist by those exact same definitions as already explained in the OP.

Finally, one does have to wonder if  @RickeyD ; is more concerned about his hatred for Atheists (also now God) than actuall love for God.
    smoothieHappy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen

• How about actually making an argument about whether God is an Atheist or not rather than asking silly questions about me interviewing him? I could just easily ask you the same kind of question by asking "did you interveiew God to know and believe he exists?"

Wake up man.

• Title correction: an atheist is a moron 
    smoothie
  • Title correction: an atheist is a moron 

You calling a God a moran? Perhaps you're not so loving of God and Jesus Christ at all. @JesusisGod777888

Your username correction should be "God is a moron." By your very own proposition.

Plaffelvohfensmoothie

@ZeusAres42 Would you care if I posted this argument on another site? I have a lot of friends who would probably be interested in it.

• go for it.

Title correction: an atheist is a moron 

And the despair from this guy speaks volumes. Another sheer act of desperation. I take these acts of desperation as compliments. So thanks @jesusisGod777 at helping to lighten up my day. ;)

@MayCaesar ; You're an atheist because you're foolish, you lack commonsense and you think yourself wise when you are the fool of Time and Eternity.

smoothieZeusAres42
    @RickeyD

These are pretty damning accusations to make based on a few comments written by a human individual. That said, I am not the one denying the obvious - that Aphrodite is the goddess, and Christians are heretics - so I am not sure your accusations are based, in turn, on any common sense.
    ZeusAres42
    @MayCaesar ;  What has Aphrodite done? You're a .  All atheists are liars.

smoothie
    @RickeyD

Oh yes; I bet you surveyed all hundreds millions atheists worldwide to reach this conclusion.

I do not know... What has the Christian god done? Answer this question, then apply the answer to Aphrodite.