frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Are Americans retarted?

Debate Information

Position: For
I mean this in a very serious sense of the word because there seems to be a disconnect in their ability to be rational and rationalize.

To preface, most Americans are fed the American dream , and somehow create this limitless idea of how that applies to the world without realizing that America's a massive , culture whore.

For instance, and argument ,i was watching videos that came up on YouTube and eventually led me to videos of people living In Thailand which was way off from what I was originally watching.

I watched the videos of foreigners talking about visiting other countries.

To visits one thing, but to live in another country is something else entirely.

The strictness of the laws in countries alone make it plainly obvious it would be harder  to live in a country you immigrated to ,so much more so,then   
To live in the country they were born in.

Specifically, after watching videos on thailand,
And its  overcrowded city's, it's apparent to anyone watching the videos or at least I assume, that the city

is simply an overcrowded city and Thailand is a poor country that is dirty and nasty for legitimate reasons of underdevelopment and insect infestation

and this is just from pure observation that
somehow however,
these young Americans have dreams about marrying some Thai woman without really realizing that their diamond in the ruff is the hooker that stands outside of the bar everyday.

I've concluded Americans focus so much on one desire in their life, that everything has the potential to be what they desire, without them realizing what something is.

Do Americans every really look at things the way they are or do Americans somehow get lost in their imagination's and assume their imagination defines reality?

My argument is Americans literally are retarted.

There are many more reasons I've concluded Americans are plainly odd .

Other videos I've watched, such as in the case of Japan, somehow illustrate the stupidity of americans

Americans think that it's somehow interesting to sleep in tiny hotels,or pods, while the actual city uses them because of overcrowding.

Somehow Americans get drawn away by this fairy tail idea that things are cool when they are plain which somehow doesn't allow them to even process general reality.

Americans take what's normal and everyday and mentally jump over it and ride it like a pony. Americans are deluded.

smoothie[Deleted User]

Debra AI Prediction

Tie
Predicted
50%
Likely
50%
Unlikely

Details +

Debate Type: Traditional Debate

Voting Format: Casual Voting

Opponent: