frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How does Religion enslave an individual?

Debate Information

Some make the claims that Religion enslaves individuals?

I've gone inside of various Religious buildings for peaceful religious services.

And in none of those experiences, have I ever witnessed any baby, toddler, child, teenager, student, teacher, parent, grand parent, Sunday school teacher, a Police Officer, Preacher, Minister, Chaplin, senior citizen, or any other individual, being physically enslaved by any Religious neck, wrist, or ankle shackles?

As a way to enslave the above human beings to any Religious building, or to any Religious beliefs?

My mind hasn't been enslaved by Religion either, because it's a voluntary choice, to either pro Religious Freedom oriented, or non pro Religious Freedom oriented, isn't it?

Does anyone have any real world pictures, of any current  human beings, being enslaved by Religion, via those previously mentioned Religious neck, wrist, or ankle shackles?

"Slavery, condition in which one human being was owned by another. A slave was considered by law as property, or chattel, and was deprived of most of the rights ordinarily held by free persons."

I would hope to see some Video, or photographic evidence, outside of some of the non Religious perceptions, in regards to some real world religious enslaving, evidence? 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    It's not a physical slavery, it's more of a mental-emotional one. Religion takes control of the thought process of individuals through manipulation of their fears and anxieties. 

To demonstrate this, I will use you as an example, so that you will know by your own answers that I'm not making things up or cherry picking examples, that way everything remains fair.

First, I need a little background about your experience with religion.

How long have you been associated with a god belief?

On a scale of 1-100, (100 is complete confidence) how confident are you that what you believe is true?

When you think about your god beliefs, how does it make you feel?
    AlofRIPlaffelvohfen
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

I disagree with you.

"It's not a physical slavery, it's more of a mental-emotional one."

"Religion takes control of the thought process of individuals through manipulation of their fears and anxieties."

No Religion does not.

"To demonstrate this, I will use you as an example, so that you will know by your own answers that I'm not making things up or cherry picking examples, that way everything remains fair.

First, I need a little background about your experience with religion.

How long have you been associated with a god belief?

On a scale of 1-100, (100 is complete confidence) how confident are you that what you believe is true?

When you think about your god beliefs, how does it make you feel?"

My experience is this, at no time, have I ever witnessed any Religious building, being closed down, because the local law enforcement, Child Protective Services, or the FBI, or a slew of Psychiatrists, or Psychologists, showed up, and ordered it closed down, because any Religious building, and it's parishioners were found to be a Danger to themselves, or to the community, that surrounds any Religious building?

@Happy_Killbot

Because any Religion was found to
    ("take control of the thought process of individuals through manipulation of their fears and anxieties.")

Some reference material in regards to Psychiatrists, and Psychologists:

"Because psychiatrists are trained medical doctors, they can prescribe medications, and they spend much of their time with patients on medication management as a course of treatment. Psychologists focus extensively on psychotherapy and treating emotional and mental suffering in patients with behavioral intervention.

I see more individuals trying to use the internet, to persuade, coax, or influence another individual through this or that bias messaging technique?

In other words, converts? 

PlaffelvohfenAlofRIsmoothieZeusAres42
    @TKDB How can you disagree with me if I haven't made any points yet?

This is how I know that I am right, because @TKBD can't or won't answer my questions, he is clearly incapable of independent thought and thus he is a slave to his religion.

I rest my case.
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRIsmoothieZeusAres42
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

It’s his usual smoke screen of unintelligible gibberish ,  he’s never actually defended any position he’s ever had , his whole mission is trolling either that or he’s just offensively ....possibly a combination of both 
    PlaffelvohfensmoothieZeusAres42
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    @TKDB ;
    So, I guess you accept what Islam, a religion, does to the radicals in the Muslim population. It's OKAY because religion does not tend to "enslave"?

The Hindu's, the Sikh's, the Buddhists …. ALL have the right to raise their children in THEIR religion, "indoctrinate" them into THEIR religion. I'm happy to hear that from you. After all, if Christians were the only ones allowed to do that it wouldn't be fair, would it? It WOULD be (the appearance of), one way indoctrination.
    "All of that so we could argue about nothing."
    @Dee I'm aware, but no matter what he does or says I am confident I am going to make a point at his expense. I'm actually not convinced he is trolling and isn't just another dumb NPC. You can more or less take any statement said to him, repeat it, then add some about how it "isn't fair because I disagree" without any explanation, then end it in a question mark, to make anything he says. I kind of want to just take his quotes and feed them into a machine learning program just to see what would happen.

Related image
    PlaffelvohfenDee

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @Happy_Killbot

Please, and tell this website what a dumb NPC is?

"@Dee I'm aware, but no matter what he does or says I am confident I am going to make a point at his expense. I'm actually not convinced he is trolling and isn't just another dumb NPC. You can more or less take any statement said to him, repeat it, then add some about how it "isn't fair because I disagree" without any explanation, then end it in a question mark, to make anything he says. I kind of want to just take his quotes and feed them into a machine learning program just to see what would happen."

Feed the public, in how you want to get in my face with your Atheist Conversion therapy Mr. Happy_Killbot? 

Please TRY to brainwash me more, with your Atheist conversion therapy? 

You wanted an audience, with Dee and AIofRI?

@Plaffelvohfen with his foreign thumbs up?

• Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    TKDB said:
    @Happy_Killbot

Please, and tell this website what a dumb NPC is?

@TKDB You wouldn't happen to have any selfies would you?
    ZeusAres42

On behalf of @Happy_Killbot

The definition on what NPC means:

"What does NPC mean?
    A non-player character (NPC) is any character in a game which is not controlled by a player. The term originated in traditional tabletop role-playing games, where it applies to characters controlled by the gamemaster or referee, rather than another player."

"@TKDB You wouldn't happen to have any selfies would you?"

There are plenty of Atheist memes, on the internet, that I'm sure will suit your perceptions, enjoy. 

And please continue:

Feed the public, in how you want to get in my face with your Atheist Conversion therapy Mr. Happy_Killbot? 

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    Ideologies rarely enslave people. Mostly other people enslave people through ideologies. For an ideology itself to enslave someone, the person must take it very far and become trapped in their own mind - for example, this was certainly the case with Lenin, who went so far into abstract ideological thinking that he lost all grasp with reality and could not be reasoned with. It is a fairly uncommon phenomenon, although not an unprecedented one. The deepest thinkers are, counter-intuitively, most prone to it, because they tend to think in pretty abstract categories and can easily become detached from the world around them.

In the latter case, I would still not technically say that an ideology enslaved the individual; an ideology does not have a force of its own. Rather, the individual enslaves themselves by slipping into a rabbit hole of ideological dogmatism.
    TKDB said:

Alright, but only because you asked for it.

The bible says Jesus was real. This is why everyone should agree with the bible, and it has to be true because I feel that it is true. Anyone can plainly see that this is the case, there is just so much evidence around. The bible also says talking donkeys, dragons, and witches are real. That must mean those things are also true. There is just so much evidence, like the bible and my feelings. Oh, and all the people who disagree with me? Yeah those people will burn in hell, because the bible and my feeling say so. Now I have to tell everyone about it. Let's see... what method would be best? I know! lets go to the internet. That is the fastest way to spread information, and there is no chance that my beliefs will be challenged and repeatedly stripped, drawn, and quartered on basically every site that isn't an echo chamber. If it does happen, it's just god testings me. yes... that's what it is. God is testing my faith because god is real and I know because the bible and my feelings say so. Since I believe, I will go to heaven when I die. How do I know? Because the bible and my feelings say so and it isn't even possible for me to be wrong, because the bible says this isn't wrong, and everything else is wrong. And that's what I feel is right so it must be, and the bible says so so it is. Cognitive dissonance? What is that? I'm glad that doesn't apply to me! It's just such a good thing that it can't because I feel it is right and the bible says it is, why does anyone think it's wrong? They will go to hell if they don't accept Jesus! I'm a good person and I don't want that, so I need to make them follow Jesus, who I know is real because the bible says so and so do my feelings.

How does all of this make you feel?

• smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    Want a real world example of religion enslaving people? Try the hundreds of thousands of lgbt living in areas where its illegal to be. They are enslaved by the society built with religion to hide their identify from everybody.

Try nations that enslave people who don't believe in a religion. Islamic countries with sharia law undermine the freedoms of people who do not follow.

Religious states are authoritarian enslavement of the population. Shackles and chains not required, only threats and human rights violations.
    why so serious?
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    Ideas do not, by themselves, enslave people... Ideas have no will of their own so in that sense they can't "enslave" people... But some core existential ideas (those our understanding of reality is built on) when held as true, will distort our thinking patterns and undermine our rational thought processes... It's not that ideas enslave people, it's more that some of those core ideas lead to self-enslavement to those ideas...

The religion idea (the idea at the core of Abrahamic religions in particular), is one of those core ideas that perniciously lead to self-enslavement... 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    As usual being another so called Christian you like other Christian hypocrites do not even know what it’s says in the Bible let me continue with your education..... For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 Therefore what benefit were you then deriving from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the outcome of those things is death. 22 But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life.

There you go buddy .....” enslaved to god “straight from the” good “ book , your gods slave and you didn’t even know it 
    @MayCaesar

You said :  "...an ideology does not have a force of its own."

I would disagree, ideas are the motivation behind every single human actions, and some ideas/ideology are very powerful indeed... The idea of Freedom for example is a very powerful idea on its own...  The idea of "property" is another very powerful idea... Ideas are what drives humanity forward (or backward in some instances).

Ideas are very powerful things indeed... Some ideas can be really overwhelming to certain people, explaining cognitive dissonance occurrences...
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

@Dee

@Plaffelvohfen

@MayCaesar

The moment that one of you gets tired, of Atheistically protesting Religion on the internet, here's the actual address of the Washington DC National Cathedral;

Buy a ticket, fly here to the U.S. and GPS the below address, and I'll meet any of you there, with a Debate Island T shirt on, so that I wont be hard for any of you to spot? 

Mailing Address

3101 Wisconsin Ave NW

Washington, DC 20016

Telephone, Fax, E-mail

Telephone: (202) 537-6200

Fax: (202) 364-6600

Email: communications@cathedral.org

Anytime the lot of you is READY to protest Religion in REAL LIFE, and not on your electronic devices, you let me know, and I'll debate over Religion, in front of a REAL LIFE news crew?

smoothieZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Ahhh you’re sulking now you asked “How does religion enslave an individual “ , I gave you the verse stating you’re a slave to god using words from the Bible and now you’re crying like a child  .....  For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 Therefore what benefit were you then deriving from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the outcome of those things is death. 22 But
    now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life.
    Plaffelvohfen
    @Happy_Killbot

(Feed the public, in how you want to get in my face with your Atheist Conversion therapy Mr. Happy_Killbot? 

And you fed yourself right into your own game with the below Atheist rhetoric from yourself? 

"Alright, but only because you asked for it.

The bible says Jesus was real. This is why everyone should agree with the bible, and it has to be true because I feel that it is true. Anyone can plainly see that this is the case, there is just so much evidence around. The bible also says talking donkeys, dragons, and witches are real. That must mean those things are also true. There is just so much evidence, like the bible and my feelings. Oh, and all the people who disagree with me? Yeah those people will burn in hell, because the bible and my feeling say so. Now I have to tell everyone about it. Let's see... what method would be best? I know! lets go to the internet. That is the fastest way to spread information, and there is no chance that my beliefs will be challenged and repeatedly stripped, drawn, and quartered on basically every site that isn't an echo chamber. If it does happen, it's just god testings me. yes... that's what it is. God is testing my faith because god is real and I know because the bible and my feelings say so. Since I believe, I will go to heaven when I die. How do I know? Because the bible and my feelings say so and it isn't even possible for me to be wrong, because the bible says this isn't wrong, and everything else is wrong. And that's what I feel is right so it must be, and the bible says so so it is. Cognitive dissonance? What is that? I'm glad that doesn't apply to me! It's just such a good thing that it can't because I feel it is right and the bible says it is, why does anyone think it's wrong? They will go to hell if they don't accept Jesus! I'm a good person and I don't want that, so I need to make them follow Jesus, who I know is real because the bible says so and so do my feelings.

How does all of this make you feel?"

@Happy_Killbot

Any human being REGARDLESS of what your Atheist mindset continues to regurgitate day after day, and it is COMPLETELY  VOLUNTARY to be non Religious minded, or Religious Minded, yes, or no?

(And I have noticed how EVERY "Atheist message pushing individual," will not go near that question?)

Did anyone Enslave you to become an Atheist?
    Yes, or no? 

How much influence, coaxing, or persuasion did it take? 

See, again I'm pro Family, pro Community, pro Religious Freedom, and pro Atheist.
    And you can't tell me who I can't be supportive of, can you?

No one, had to Enslave me to become pro Religious Freedom, my family, let me decide for myself if I wanted to be Religious, or non Religious, and NO BRAINWASHING was involved.  

I'm a Independent Thinker, and I can go into a church, or not go into any church, and your Atheist perception, isn't going to be HARMED by me going to into a Religious building will it?

If you think it will, then call the Police on me?

And tell them that Religion is harassing you on the internet? 

Give them my name, and have them audit this website, to gather proof, over you being harassed by Religion on the Internet? 

Call the POLICE, where you live, and report me to them, for your being harassed by Religion on the Internet? 

I'm asking  you to put your money, where your Atheist argument is coming from, and face me for a Religion debate in front of a news crew? 

Here's the number for the Cathedral again, Telephone: (202) 537-6200

Lets see how your Scientific Atheist perception, holds up on live TV? 

ZeusAres42
    @TKDB Free will is a lie. The things we do, think, and say are not truly our own, because there is no soul or other external entity guiding that, it is just because it is.

If you really think that you are not enslaved to religion, then why don't you prove it and leave?

If you are challenging me, or any of us to a one-on-one debate in person, presumably that will end up on TV or the internet somehow, I would except so long as there was actual planning going in to this, and that could be weeks or months away to get everything set up and ready.

@Happy_Killbot

Our resident sealion said:
    Any human being REGARDLESS of what your Atheist mindset continues to regurgitate day after day, and it is COMPLETELY  VOLUNTARY to be non Religious minded, or Religious Minded, yes, or no?
    I guess Theocracies, family, community and peer pressure do not exist in his incoherent worldview... 

He keeps asking for you to "try and brainwash him", well he seems to be lacking a functioning brain which would be a prerequisite for such a task...
    Happy_KillbotZeusAres42
    @Plaffelvohfen

Hey Plaffelvohfen, Talk is cheap:

"I guess Theocracies, family, community and peer pressure do not exist in his incoherent worldview..."

"He keeps asking for you to "try and brainwash him", well he seems to be lacking a functioning brain which would be a prerequisite for such a task..."

@Happy_Killbot

"Free will is a lie. The things we do, think, and say are not truly our own, because there is no soul or other external entity guiding that, it is just because it is.

If you really think that you are not enslaved to religion, then why don't you prove it and leave?

If you are challenging me, or any of us to a one-on-one debate in person, presumably that will end up on TV or the internet somehow, I would except so long as there was actual planning going in to this, and that could be weeks or months away to get everything set up and ready."

@Happy_Killbot you don't have the nerve to do a TV interview.

Because, the Two of you like to play Atheist Games on the Internet. 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

You dodged the question:

(And I have noticed how EVERY "Atheist message pushing individual," will not go near that question?) 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

What does your name mean, or stand for?

Are you a Neurologist maybe? 

Your perception on the brain, is very un-doctor like? 

"well he seems to be lacking a functioning brain which would be a prerequisite for such a task..."

ZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    Where are those Religious enslavement pictures at?

Of the Religious people, wearing their enslavement shackles? 
    @TKDB Triggered much?

Seriously though, how would you even get something like this televised?

I'm more or less down if you can prove you have some way to make it happen, although I personally think it would be easier to just do a video call and then post it on youtube, although from every discussion I have had with you thus far, I would guess that it would be mostly unintelligible.

My point still stands. If religion isn't mental slavery, then prove it by leaving religion or switching to a new one. If you can, then you are right. If you can't then I am right. Plain and simple.
    Plaffelvohfen

• En mi opinión la esclavización de un individuo en una religión es totalmente absurdo ya que las religiones no te obligan a hacer cosas que tú no quieras, en algunos casos si pero es en diferentes culturas. Si nos centramos en las religiones como cristianismo y catolicismo son religiones las cuales solo te ofrecen una esperanza y te ayudan a motivarte en tu vida cotidiana lo digo por qué e vívido ambos casos y si en alguna te dicen que álabes a un dios pero solo si realmente quieres hacerlo no estás obligado a nada
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot
    I'll reach out to Fox news
    CNN, NPR, WHRO, MSNBC, you pick.
  • En mi opinión el riesgo que se vive dentro de la red es muy alto ya que constantemente somos vulnerables a cualquier tipo de hackeo y este puede afectarnos de maneras distintas nos puede robar información personal, contenidos personales en incluso nuestra ubicación pero hay formas de prevenirlo por ejemplo verificar las páginas que visitamos o simplemente usar programas de defensa antivirus
    Happy_Killbot
    @TKDB Why not reach out to all of them? That way if one can't fit it in their scheduled, we are still covered?
    Plaffelvohfen

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  

"How Not To Defend Atheism"

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

@Dee

@Plaffelvohfen

https://m-huffpost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1342268/amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15766377427494&referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.huffpost.com/entry/atheist-slavery-billboard-pennsylvania-raises-tempers_n_1342268

RELIGION

"Atheists 'Slaves Obey Your Masters' Billboard Raises Tempers In Pennsylvania"

"By Diana Fishlock
    Religion News Service"

"HARRISBURG, Pa. -- The billboard is down, but the issue's not gone.

A billboard erected in one of the city's most racially diverse neighborhoods featured an African slave with the biblical quote, "Slaves, obey your masters." It lasted less than a day before someone tore it down.

Now, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission is investigating and is meeting with both the atheists who sponsored it as well as leaders of the NAACP who found it offensive and racially charged.

The atheists behind the sign said they were trying to draw attention to the state House's recent designation of 2012 as "The Year of the Bible" -- an action by lawmakers that the atheists have called offensive.

But there were concerns that erecting such a billboard is playing with fire.

"If this had been Detroit, there would have been a riot," said Aaron Selvey of Harrisburg, who visited the billboard site last Wednesday (March 7), the day after the sign was put up and later torn down.

"We don't want things to escalate into violence or community tension, so we try to address situations like that right away," added Shannon Powers, spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission. "We would not recommend tearing down because it could lead to escalation. It hasn't, and we're tremendously thankful for that."

The billboard was quickly replaced with an ad for the Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra.

Ernest Perce V, the Pennsylvania state director of American Atheists, said he won't press charges against whoever damaged the billboard he designed, and said he, too, is a victim after receiving death threats.

"We hope people can see just a little bit of discrimination we get," said Perce, who offended local Muslims last year when he dressed as a "Zombie Muhammad" in a Halloween parade.

Perce and the atheist sponsors of the billboard said they are dismayed that people were offended by the image instead of what he called injustices in the Bible and legislators naming 2012 "The Year of the Bible."

Perce said he will proceed with a 25-billboard statewide campaign against the Bible and the legislation.

"We ask that you turn your anger toward the (state) House of Representatives," he said, adding that his group does not support or condone slavery while the Bible, which he called "evil," does.

Brian Fields, president of the Pennsylvania Nonbelievers, understands the image was provocative.

"I want to say that I'm truly sorry that many people have misunderstood this billboard. It was never our intention to use race as our message itself," Fields said.

"I don't know if that would have had the impact, the same meaning if it wasn't tied into something visceral. The picture shows the consequences of the statement that the Bible makes."

Andrew Rebuck, general manager of the Lemar Advertising office in Lemoyne, Pa., said his firm will review all images from the atheists before posting any new billboards.

"We don't endorse the message," he said. "That is not my intent to have the community upset."

Stanley Lawson, president of the Greater Harrisburg Branch of the NAACP, said his group didn't advocate taking the sign down, "but, boy, was I pleased it was done."

"It caused a lot of hurt and a lot of pain in the community. I've gotten more phone calls about this than I have about any issues in the past three or four years. It wasn't just elderly people, it was young people, across the board."

Selvey, the man who visited the billboard site and made the comparison to Detroit, called the billboard a hit to his soul.

"That image, that was my ancestors. That represents their struggle and all the pain they went through," he said. "I don't think a lot of people understood how offensive that is. Schoolchildren will just see that black face and the words. They don't understand the context." 

The reference material speaks for itself.

@TKDB The guy yelling in this video is actually a Christian who is just trying to act as a bad actor to make atheism look bad.

Change my mind.
    Plaffelvohfen

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

I will not take any time out of my life, to attempt to change your Atheist mindset, because you wrote out, "Change my mind."

Because your mind has to put up, with what you fill it up with. 

And my time, knows better than to try to change anything about you.

"@TKDB The guy yelling in this video is actually a Christian who is just trying to act as a bad actor to make atheism look bad.

Change my mind."
    @TKDB You couldn't even if you tried for the rest of your life.

The slave who who ignores or is unaware of his own shackles is the best kind of slave.

Now be a good slave to your religion, and obey your imaginary master.
    Plaffelvohfen

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

You can spare me your Atheist Conversion tactics. 

What did you think about your Atheist brethren tactics?

"https://m-huffpost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1342268/amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15766377427494&referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.huffpost.com/entry/atheist-slavery-billboard-pennsylvania-raises-tempers_n_1342268

RELIGION

"Atheists 'Slaves Obey Your Masters' Billboard Raises Tempers In Pennsylvania" 

"@TKDB You couldn't even if you tried for the rest of your life.

The slave who who ignores or is unaware of his own shackles is the best kind of slave.

Now be a good slave to your religion, and obey your imaginary master."

@Happy_Killbot

Just more of you Atheist Conversion cheap talk.

Happy_Killbot
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_atheists_and_agnostics

Former atheists

Atheists who converted to Hinduism

Atheists who became an unspecified/uncertain form of theism or deismEdit

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @TKDB

***** I gave you the verse from the Bible clearly stating you’re enslaved to god ,but like the you are you ignore the uncomfortable and increase your trolling activity, you argument is destroyed once again and I’ve used as evidence the book you’ve never read the Bible.......

....... For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 Therefore what benefit were you then deriving from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the outcome of those things is death. 22 But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to god , you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @TKDB

You didn’t even read the article you posted you , Atheists posted up a billboard depicting how  biblical slavery was totally justified in the Bible as an objection to making 2012 “The year of the Bible” and it being America the land of the free where freedom of speech  which Americans keep on bleating is “protected “ is walked on by those who support religious  bullies.

Also the response from the “Christians” was to issue death threats all because they post up a billboard saying exactly what it says in the Bible ........Ernest Perce V, the Pennsylvania state director of American Atheists, said he won't press charges against whoever damaged the billboard he designed, and said he, too, is a victim after receiving death threats.

America supports freedom of speech? Don’t make me laugh 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You’re a slave to god .....
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

I’m now totally convinced the guy is just an uneducated clown , he trolls because most arguments by others he cannot even comprehend so he posts up nonsense as an “out”

Have a look at his latest post where he posts up a piece regarding an atheist billboard getting torn down by  Christian bullies because it’s “offensive” , it’s stating  exactly what it says in their bible , one of the organisers got death threats from Christians and @TKDB somehow thinks the piece is proof that Atheists are the bad guys? Talk about alternative facts you post a billboard up stating exactly what it says in the Bible and Christians want it down because the words from their bible is deeply offensive ......Only in the land of the “free” 
    PlaffelvohfenTKDB
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

You're off topic.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** You're off topic.

Your most used reply when I’ve defeated  you yet again , I’ve proved how religion has enslaved you using the words of your sacred book the Bible which calls all Christians what they are as in slaves ........

@Dee

@Happy_Killbot

@Plaffelvohfen

You're on the internet trolling on any individual who isn't mentality wise buying into your Atheist Conversion tactics, no matter what you say.

Every one of you Atheists, wear your Atheist Conversion chains well. 

And your self defeatest attitude, is self evident, because of the Public who isn't on the internet, you can troll on me all you want, because in reality, there isn't an Atheist Conversion Specialist, who has the nerve to protest Religion to its face in Public.

"Your most used reply when I’ve defeated  you yet again , I’ve proved how religion has enslaved you using the words of your sacred book the Bible which calls all Christians what they are as in slaves ........"

Plaffelvohfen

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You asked ....

How does Religion enslave an individual?

I’ve given you a bible verse that clearly demonstrates your god calls you his slaves and your response is as usual to sulk and play your cry baby role and all because you don’t like being called what your god calls you as in enslaved ......Hey why not sue him for your Butt - Hurt? 

Plaffelvohfen
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @Dee ; In this life constrained by Time, you're either a slave to Christ and His righteousness - or - you're a slave to sin and Satan. There are no other options. You will serve Christ and live or you'll serve Satan and die in sin and die in Hell.
    Who is YOUR daddy?

It is written...

Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be! Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness? But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification.

For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. Therefore what benefit were you then deriving from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the outcome of those things is death. But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 6:12-23 (NASB)

As an atheist, you're a slave to sin and Satan; as a Christian, I'm a slave to Christ and His righteousness. It's your "choice."

Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

*****  ; In this life constrained by Time, you're either a slave to Christ and His righteousness - or - you're a slave to sin and Satan. There are no other options. You will serve Christ and live or you'll serve Satan and die in sin and die in Hell. 

Maybe you should tell your buddy @TKDB  that you’re a slave to Christ and you admit it as he’s having a terrible temper tantrum and is denying any such thing ......It’s hilarious you so called “Christians “ cannot even agree with each other

You’re still denying Allah I see , so be it you’ve been warned Allah will not be mocked you either serve him or you serve the your demons and will suffer eternally for your denial of the one true god  

****Who is YOUR daddy? 

Who was my daddy you mean , are you really that interested in my family tree?

Plaffelvohfen
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2719 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    TKDB said:
    If you think any real-life news crew is going to waste their time, money and resources on your pathetic trolling attempts then you're more deluded than I thought. I am happy to debate anyone in public if they're worth it and I'm sure the people you've challenged here will also do the same. You are not worth it in the slightest. So you can stop being so far up yourself now. No one is afraid to debate you; you're nothing more than a waste of space, time, money and resources. @TKDB

PlaffelvohfenHappy_Killbot

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

You're in England.

So don't worry yourself.

And I know you're going to waste time doing this on the internet, pushing your Atheist lip service, to self serve your Atheist messenger self.

"If you think any real-life news crew is going to waste their time, money and resources on your pathetic trolling attempts then you're more deluded than I thought. I am happy to debate anyone in public if they're worth it and I'm sure the people you've challenged here will also do the same. You are not worth it in the slightest. So you can stop being so far up yourself now. No one is afraid to debate you; you're nothing more than a waste of space, time, money and resources. @TKDB "

Keep pushing your Atheist messenging, because your Atheist servitude, is glaringly obvious. 
    ZeusAres42PlaffelvohfenDee
    @Plaffelvohfen

@ZeusAres42

What Science book can be used to discredit Religion? 

That's the first question, that I'm asking to the face of the Atheist, who shows up to debate me, about Religion before the news crew.
    ZeusAres42