frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why was my debate deleted? I have done NOTHING wrong!

Debate Information

Go after the real God damn hate speech.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    After the "real" hate speech, or after what you define as hate speech?

Hopefully this experience teaches you something: that "hate speech" is relative, and that the most passionate advocates of its censorship are the ones who are going to get burned by it the soonest.
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:
    After the "real" hate speech, or after what you define as hate speech?

Hopefully this experience teaches you something: that "hate speech" is relative, and that the most passionate advocates of its censorship are the ones who are going to get burned by it the soonest.
    I have done nothing wrong.
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought. Maybe becuase you dont actually want a debate, you want people you disagree with to be censored.
    YeshuaBought
    @YeshuaBought. Maybe becuase you dont actually want a debate, you want people you disagree with to be censored.
    That is a lie.
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    Which debate, what context? Why start a new debate debating the deletion of your debate???
    why so serious?
    @YeshuaBought

I am not saying that you did something wrong. I am saying that your position on hate speech is misguided, as deletion of your debate illustrates.
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    smoothie said:
    Which debate, what context? Why start a new debate debating the deletion of your debate???
    Because the deletion was . I did not commit hate speech, or violate TOS, so it should not have been deleted. 
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    I need the context. What exactly happened that lead to this?

What was the post about and why was it so controversial?
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @YeshuaBought Well then why do you want to limit free speech and report/block nearly everyone that disagrees.

Maybe the website creators were sick of checking your reported posts realizing there was nothing wrong with them, but instead realozed you are the one constantly cursing and calling people names.
    MayCaesar
    @YeshuaBought Well then why do you want to limit free speech and report/block nearly everyone that disagrees.

Maybe the website creators were sick of checking your reported posts realizing there was nothing wrong with them, but instead realozed you are the one constantly cursing and calling people names.
    You are a ! I never said I want to limit free speech. Hate speech is not free speech, and you have no right to say hateful things. God DAMN it, there is no F ing God, if you are that . Leave me alone.
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    I need the context. What exactly happened that lead to this?

What was the post about and why was it so controversial?
    It doesn't matter, I'm done. Have your jolly fun verbal war.
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought You have to understand that no one here can empathize if we have no idea what is going on.
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought You are against hate speech but call people who believe in god and call people names? Not looking good. I recommend taking a breather instead of retaliation
    why so serious?
    @YeshuaBought

Well then, enjoy being censored, if "hate speech is not free speech". Have fun with that.

Your speech in this thread has been pretty hateful, yet do you see anyone asking for censorship? No. Most people can handle some name calling. You apparently cannot, but that is on you, not on others. Others have the right to say whatever they please, and you have the right to react in any way you please. That is what freedom is, darling.
    smoothiexlJ_dolphin_473
  • I hate Lima beans!
    I hate liver!
    I hate liver with lima beans!
    I hate that some people have no clue of a difference in expression for petitioning grievance for redress and free speech!
  • ShamgurdShamgurd 27 Pts   -  
    well actually i dont see hate speech as an actual thing, and seeing from this site it was probably more constructive criticism then anything. seeing from the temper you seem to have i can understand why it was deleted  @YeshuaBought