frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Proving the Bible right for the last time.

Debate Information

Position: For
539 b.c. the medo Persian empire conquers the Babylonian empire in 1 night 

150 years earlier a prophecy stated “Thus saith the LORD to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him.”

and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Heroditus writes that Cyrus entered the city of Babylon through the sewer system through two leaves gates that were opened.

2I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

4For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me

4 The Lord declares that He has supported Cyrus in his previous conquests.

150 years in advance, Cyrus had been named

Here is Isaiah looking ahead ( aware of the future as fortold by the only God the Lord Jesus Christ) naming the very person who would come in and conquer Babylon according to to prophecy.

The Bible dictates existence , and Jesus Christ IS the Lord and God of all creation.

Have a nice day!
smoothiePlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotZeusAres42AlofRIZombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

For
Predicted To Win
100%
Likely
0%
Unlikely

Details +

Debate Type: Lincoln-Douglas Debate

Voting Format: Casual Voting

Opponent:

Time Per Round: Blitz - 15 Minutes Per Round

Voting Period: 24 Hours

Forfeited

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Affirmative Constructive | Position: For
    And while you at it keep in mind the prophecy of Jesus the Lord Christ coming back.

Jesus was named to , destroying the wicked.
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRIsmoothie