frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why am I so direct and rude with the atheist?

Debate Information

Interestingly, a lesbian or bisexual member of this forum who proclaims herself to be a Christian asked why I am so rude to others [atheists] and pointed to the Scripture that states we are to treat others as we desire to be treated? Allow me to explain...

The Bible says to do unto others as you would have them do unto you (Matthew 7:12). I've said or done nothing that I'm not prepared to answer or defend. I know the atheist to be a and many are mentally ill or addicted to their homosexuality or lesbianism. You, as a self-endowed "gay" Christian are either mentally ill, demonically influenced or possessed as you portray yourself as a "gay" or "bisexual" Christian...this is a lie and blatant heresy. There are no active-unrepentant "gay Christians," they do not exist and they will not see life in God's Kingdom lest they repent and trust in Jesus Christ as Lord for the remission of sin. As you live in hypocrisy, immorality, you're either advocating for Satan or you're simply deceived. Many atheists are the refuse of Darwinism and naturalistic deception. Atheists are ethically, morally, spiritually, mentally, sick people and many are demonically influenced or possessed. The atheist is an enemy of my Lord; therefore, they are my enemy as well. This is Truth. I'm not being unkind, I'm telling you Truth...it's not hate, it's Truth and a fulfillment of prophecy.

Finally, I am not a meek and mild Christian that is fearful of speaking the Truth. I love God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, and I will fight for them and their righteousness both in this life and in the life to come. The atheist is a servant of Satan and they deserve no quarter and the Truth must prevail. Again, atheism is a lie emanating from the pit of Satan's Hell and every atheist is a and a deceiver; those men and women who have attained an age of reason and possess at least a modicum of commonsense and discernment...these intuitively know our Creator exists and they lie when they state otherwise and they are "without excuse" when they stand in the Judgment before Jesus Christ in Eternity (Romans 1:18-32).

satanlover667xlJ_dolphin_473smoothieBlastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    You are not a Christian at all. but a religious hypocrite, and a Pharisee. You don't have the right to say who is, and is not, a Christian. That is between Jesus, and the individual. Some people have the same boundary issues, as a spiritual rapist. I will never agree with you, and you are such a . 
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought ; You're the one who has no idea of true Christianity as you suggest my Lord is simply going to look away concerning your sexual immorality. You do NOT know my Lord, you blaspheme God's holiness proclaiming yourself to be a "gay" Christian...this is heresy and you're living a lie and will die in sin lest you repent and trust in Jesus as God who died to pay your sin-debt (Romans 10:9-10).

Blastcat
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD
    This is Truth. I'm not being unkind, I'm telling you Truth...it's not hate, it's Truth and a fulfillment of prophecy.
    A fulfillment of a prophecy? Is the text in the image the prophecy you are referring to?
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaBought ; You're the one who has no idea of true Christianity as you suggest my Lord is simply going to look away concerning your sexual immorality. You do NOT know my Lord, you blaspheme God's holiness proclaiming yourself to be a "gay" Christian...this is heresy and you're living a lie and will die in sin lest you repent and trust in Jesus as God who died to pay your sin-debt (Romans 10:9-10).

You don't have the right to say who is, and is not a Christian. Furthermore, I am reporting you for hate speech. I will never respect you, so stop trying. You DON'T own me, so mind your own business. Some people really are, the spiritual equivalant, of rapists. Any abuse further incured, will be reported, for cyberbullying. Thanks for playing.
    @Plaffelvohfen ; It's all about you cowboy.
    Blastcat
    @RickeyD

What is? The prophecy?
    @YeshuaBought ; Again with the threats. Truth is not hate and if you can't handle the Truth...don't follow me and don't mention me in your comments. I attempted to make a deal with you and told you that as long as you don't mention me...I won't rebut your heresy and your lies...but you have, once again, proactively attacked my position and when I respond you cry foul and harassment and now "hate speech." Why not go away and leave me alone? You can't handle the Truth that you're NOT a child of the living God when you live in rebellion and opposition to His edicts and His will for your life as a lesbian/bi-sexual sodomite. Leave me alone and stop threatening me when you initiate these conversations and then become angry, accusatory, threatening...enough! You're not well and you desperately need intervention. I have prayed and interceded for you!

Blastcat
    @Plaffelvohfen ; What is this, a talk show...are you the host asking questions? Do you have a question? Ask it! The prophecy as written in the MEME has NOT always defined society but it is YOU and your atheist ilk that define that prophecy as you are the generation of derelicts and fools spoken of. 

Blastcat
    @RickeyD

I'm sorry, you said it was all about me... I was wondering what was about me, were you saying that Timothy 3:1-5 is all about me? 
    @Plaffelvohfen ; I'm saying that the prophecy is about the atheist and atheism as a whole...a demonic ideology that will be most prevalent in the last days. You are a self-proclaimed atheist and I believe you have also identified yourself as a homosexual (?); therefore, yes, you are integral to the prophecy as well.

Blastcat
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6021 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    I stopped reading after the first couple of sentences. This is a very long-winded way to say, "Because I am a rude person". You remind me of my alcoholic granddad, who always said, "I always speak the truth, however harsh it is", which in practice meant that he always cursed at people. He died a lonely man who virtually no one respected, not even his children and grandchildren, and not a single tear was dropped at his funeral (which exactly one person attended). Be careful, my friend, as you are walking the same road.

I am atheist, and I have offered words of support, hugs and gifts to many of my Christian friends and acquaintances. That you do not respond in kind and, instead, choose to judge me based on a small snippet of my overall world view, discarding everything else I have to offer - says a lot more about you, than those you target with your rhetoric.
    AlofRIYeshuaBoughtBlastcat
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @RickeyD Why do you continue to harrass a member of this site based on your interpretation of religion? You know there are multiple and yours can be wrong, correct?

Gay christians exist much like black christians, you gatekeeping fool.

why so serious?
    @RickeyD

Well, yes I am an atheist but just incidentally really, and no I'm not gay... What I'm more concerned about though is how does this prophecy relates to me... I'm afraid I have no experience at interpreting prophecies... Is it about me or is it addressed to me? 
    AlofRI

How do you know this lord is "your" lord when many lords exist in other people? Very interesting take

AlofRI
    why so serious?
  • satanlover667satanlover667 20 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD you are not being rude and direct enough, you must encourage them away from Christianity as Satan has provided

Hail Satan

AlofRIsmoothie
    “Satan has certainly been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.”

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

You’re raging obsession with gays is very telling did your boyfriend dump you?  Are you afraid your fellow Westboro Baptist’s May disown you?

YeshuaBoughtsmoothieBlastcat
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    Aw, JESUS! I just found out that I am a servant of Satan! After all these years of hating the theory of him/it! He's going to be pissed! My "afterlife" is going to be miserable no matter which way I go! Woe is ME!!!! :trollface:
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD You are right, sometimes atheists are rude and mean. Thank you for pointing this out. It is the mark of someone of just character to identify such.
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaBought ; Again with the threats. Truth is not hate and if you can't handle the Truth...don't follow me and don't mention me in your comments. I attempted to make a deal with you and told you that as long as you don't mention me...I won't rebut your heresy and your lies...but you have, once again, proactively attacked my position and when I respond you cry foul and harassment and now "hate speech." Why not go away and leave me alone? You can't handle the Truth that you're NOT a child of the living God when you live in rebellion and opposition to His edicts and His will for your life as a lesbian/bi-sexual sodomite. Leave me alone and stop threatening me when you initiate these conversations and then become angry, accusatory, threatening...enough! You're not well and you desperately need intervention. I have prayed and interceded for you!

I will never respect your opinion, so why do you bother? Like I said, you don't have the right to say who is, and is not a Christian. That is God's prerogative, not yours. I will never change my mind.
    smoothie
    @RickeyD You are right, sometimes atheists are rude and mean. Thank you for pointing this out. It is the mark of someone of just character to identify such.
    Despite some of my past statements, I do have to agree with you on this. I have gotten equal amounts of both love and hate, from the religious and secular communities. I wish people could just agree to disagree.
    RickeyD said:
    I know the atheist to be a and many are mentally ill or addicted to their homosexuality or lesbianism.

You, as a self-endowed "gay" Christian are either mentally ill, demonically influenced or possessed as you portray yourself as a "gay" or "bisexual" Christian...this is a lie and blatant heresy.

Atheists are ethically, morally, spiritually, mentally, sick people and many are demonically influenced or possessed.

The atheist is a servant of Satan and they deserve no quarter and the Truth must prevail.

Again, atheism is a lie emanating from the pit of Satan's Hell and every atheist is a and a deceiver
    Please provide evidence that every single atheist or gay christian is all of these things. You generalizing authoritarian. You do not respect reality and common sense around you, and fail to provide any evidence from the reality you live in, so you do not have a right to dictate "common sense" when you are the only one against it. You are a shameful excuse of a "christian".

YeshuaBought
    why so serious?
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 1712 Pts   -  
    There's no need to be rude to the atheist just because they have a different opinion to you.
    I disagree with your religion, but I respect it.
    smoothieYeshuaBought
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 @smoothie ;  The atheist is a servant of Satan. The atheist is a and a fool...this is not being rude, this is Truth.

smoothieBlastcat
    @MayCaesar ; You're an atheist; therefore, you're a fool and a and a servant/tool of Satan. You are the walking dead and you're too ignorant and rebellious to realize it.

smoothieBlastcat
    @RickeyD A truth without proof, a contradiction. You have chosen a logical fallacy with no backbone of evidence of the real world. You are in the clouds, not on Earth.

Until you produce any shred of evidence from the reality you reside in, do not advertise it as "truth" or "facts". It is faith and belief.

why so serious?
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6021 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

Okay, and how does repeatedly insulting me help? What do you even know about me, except for the fact that I do not believe in your god? Is this little piece of information all you need to judge me as a human being?

And here I was, thinking that it takes years of interacting with someone to truly understand who they are. It turns out you just need to ask whether they believe in god or not, and if the answer is no, then they are the embodiment of evil!

I imagine your process of looking for a wife went like this...

"Do you believe in god?"
    "No."
    "Go away. And you?"
    "No."
    "Go away. And you?"
    "Yes."
    "Will you marry me?"
    smoothiexlJ_dolphin_473BlastcatZeusAres42
  • Here's a riddle for ya; who is more absurd here? The people continuing preaching nonsense or the people that continue to engage with people preaching nonsense?
    smoothie

• smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    Here's a riddle for ya; who is more absurd here? The people continuing preaching nonsense or the people that continue to engage with people preaching nonsense?
    Both are absurd, you are correct. I stand down
    why so serious?
  • smoothie said:
    Here's a riddle for ya; who is more absurd here? The people continuing preaching nonsense or the people that continue to engage with people preaching nonsense?
    Both are absurd, you are correct. I stand down

The problem here is that there is a huge disparity between people's goals. The OP is here to preach and/or troll. Others are here for civil discourse while even others are just here for oneupmanship. Basically there is no place for civil discourse in this thread and others like them. I know I might sound hypocritical in saying this since I am also guilty of engaging in useless discussions and I regret doing so and plan to try and keep more civil and to engage with mostly civil people in the near future.

smoothieYeshuaBought

@MayCaesar ; Again, you're a fool and a servant of Satan...end of discussion as you will die in your sin and die in Hell...

Blastcat
    @RickeyD That is a very interesting point, Rickey. We appreciate it
    why so serious?
    @smoothie ; If you do not repent of your sodomy and trust/believe in Jesus Christ as Lord for the mediation of your sin, you will not see life in the Kingdom of God subsequent to the death of your body in Time; therefore, you will suffer in Hades-Sheol/Torments (Luke 16) and you will ultimately die a second death in Hell subsequent to the Judgment of the
    Condemned (Revelation 20:11-15).

Blastcat
    @RickeyD We already know what you think Rickey, its great to have opinions
    why so serious?
    @smoothie ; You have but two options in accordance with the free will provided you by your Creator.

1) Repent of sin, trust-believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and find life in God's Kingdom subsequent to the death of your body in Time.

2) Reject Jesus as Lord, serve Satan by default, die in unrepentant sin and lose your soul in Hell.

It's your "choice."

Blastcat
    RickeyD said:
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 @smoothie ;  The atheist is a servant of Satan. The atheist is a and a fool...this is not being rude, this is Truth.

You need to speak the truth, but you also need to love, like the Bible says. You sir are not a Christian, unless you obey Jesus. You are pushing people away from the Christian faith, by being abusive.
    @YeshuaBought ; Truth is love not hate.

Blastcat
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaBought ; Truth is love not hate.

If your alleged love is not being recieved as love, you are the problem.
    @YeshuaBought ; That's because the Truth offends your aberrant lust that you love more than Truth. You cannot be an unrepentant sodomite and love God.

RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaBought ; That's because the Truth offends your aberrant lust that you love more than Truth. You cannot be an unrepentant sodomite and love God.

You don't have the right to say that I am not a Christian, because I am. I will never agree with you, so stop forcing yourself on me.
    @YeshuaBought ; You are not a Christian if you willfully sin against God.

"No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God." 1 John 3:9

RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaBought ; You are not a Christian if you willfully sin against God.

"No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God." 1 John 3:9

Are you a verbal and spiritual rapist, for forcing yourself on other people? You don't have the right to say I am not a Christian, because I am. What I do is between God and me, so mind your own business. if you don't stop libeling me, i will sue you, for defamation of character.
    @YeshuaBought ; Not forcing myself upon you nor would I ever desire such a thing. I am debating you and responding to your lies and self deception. There are no unrepentant gay Christians, stop lying to me, lying to God, lying to yourself!

No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.  1 John 3:9

RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaBought ; Not forcing myself upon you nor would I ever desire such a thing. I am debating you and responding to your lies and self deception. There are no unrepentant gay Christians, stop lying to me, lying to God, lying to yourself!

No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.  1 John 3:9

Yes you are forcing your opinion on you, and if you don't stop, i will report you.
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD Debating is good, and not forcing others is good too.

Being nice and not forcing people are good things to value.
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
    @YeshuaBought ; Do whatever you desire...a Christian is NOT an unrepentant sodomite.

"No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God."  1 John 3:9

@Happy_Killbot ; You are so sweet.
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaBought ; Do whatever you desire...a Christian is NOT an unrepentant sodomite.

"No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God."  1 John 3:9

Reported.
    @YeshuaBought No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.  1 John 3:9
    RickeyD said:
    @YeshuaBought No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.  1 John 3:9
    Cool story , but you need to mind your own business, as you DON'T know what god is doing in my life.
    @YeshuaBought ; I know that you're lying about God and your relationship with Him. So there is that! No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.  1 John 3:9