frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Compliments to all logos non-believers for not gloating as mythos-based religions die.

Debate Information

Compliments to all logos, non-believers who use logic and reason, --- for not gloating as mythos, supernatural based religions, die.

I see many arguments and discussions of logic and reason, logos, against mythos thinkers.

Most do not end well as the religious are resilient to the truth.

The few that do, I see no gloating. 

That is the Canadian way so congrats to all.

My compliments then to all those who are Canadianizing.

Regards

DL

ZeusAres42

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  

Christianity is not dying, it has shifted to a people who welcome our God and His Truth. The West is dying in apostasy, naturalism-atheism but Christianity, the Word of God, will never pass away and is growing by leaps and bounds in other parts of the World.  You will die in sin and Hell without Jesus as your Lord for the mediation of your sins but Jesus is the Everlasting God and He will Judge you in Eternity (Revelation 20:11-15) before adjudicating you to Hell in your unbelief.

• GnosticChristianGnosticChristian 285 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    Stats are against you, but do not let the facts change your views.

People want peace and law abiding nations and those are the ones with the least religion. 

Not that you care.

Look up the World Peace Index and pray that religions like your die even sooner.

As to your satanic god, he is the god of lies and scriptures show him to be a good one.

Put no name above Yahweh as the greatest .

Regards
    DL 

PlaffelvohfenAlofRI
    @GnosticChristian ; The Word of God is against YOU...without Jesus Christ as Lord to mediate your sin, you will die in sin and die in Hell. You lose everything!!!

smoothie
  • Go try to scare children the way they scared you you pathetic victim.

I am an adult and your mean fantasies developed from listening to a genocidal god has had a poor effect on your mind.

Put away the things of children, the supernatural, or keep doing what you do as that is the best service your type of apologetics can do. 

You bring ridicule to Christianity.

Regards
    DL

Happy_KillbotsmoothiePlaffelvohfen
    @GnosticChristian ;  You're not an adult, you're an immature fool living in spiritual ignorance and hopelessness.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @RickeyD

I am afraid you are the only non-adult in the room here. You are the only person who keeps copy-pasting the same few lines and never responds to people's actual arguments.

This is what children do: when they hear something they dislike, they throw a fit and start yelling incoherently, instead of coming up with a reasonable response or ignoring what has been said.

I am starting to think that, perhaps, your true mission here is to make a joke out of religion. You are like a satirical version of a priest, similar to that played by Rowan Atkinson.

DeeZeusAres42smoothie
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

That video is brilliant haven’t seen it in a while , thanks for posting 
    MayCaesar
  • Jesus loves you, sweetheart, even if you do tell lies.
    Typical troll.

You are an atheist who has decided to make a fool of himself by playing a Christian.

Christians do not need you to discredit their religion and intelligence, but I understand, with religions dying, that a good debate is hard to find.

Regards
    DL

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    Jesus loves you, sweetheart, even if you do tell lies.
    Typical troll.

You are an atheist who has decided to make a fool of himself by playing a Christian.

Christians do not need you to discredit their religion and intelligence, but I understand, with religions dying, that a good debate is hard to find.

Regards
    DL

You don't have the right to lie about me. I'm a Christian, so naturally an unbeliever like you, wants to lie about me. If you don't stop lying about me, I while report you. 
  • @YeshuaBought ;

That from an a hole who says I lie, without ever showing it.

Regards
    DL
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @GnosticChristian

She always does that when questioned next step she reports , it’s so predictable 
  • @Dee ;

This is the second time the sensors do not allow me to be honest about our friend.

That foul representation of humanity is a female!!!!

Wow.

Regards
    DL
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  

People want peace and law abiding nations and those are the ones with the least religion. 

Not that you care.

Look up the World Peace Index and pray that religions like your die even sooner.

As to your satanic god, he is the god of lies and scriptures show him to be a good one.

Regards
    DL 
    I would not blame "Yahweh" for the rape of his obviously intended reputation. He was, if stories can be believed, trying to improve the second time around. Everyone deserves a second chance. Too many of his followers have, I think, turned his intentions to crap by tying him to the original, cruel and abusive entity. "The sins of the father" …. so to speak. Today, American Evangelicals seem to have found the second (third?) coming. :worried:

Know of any good homes for sale in Canada?? I've worked in every Province but Saskatchewan and Yukon. It's SO much nicer there than here …. at least in the last four / five years! 

GnosticChristian
  • AlofRI said:

Not that you care.

Regards
    DL 
    I would not blame "Yahweh" for the rape of his obviously intended reputation. He was, if stories can be believed, trying to improve the second time around. Everyone deserves a second chance. Too many of his followers have, I think, turned his intentions to crap by tying him to the original, cruel and abusive entity. "The sins of the father" …. so to speak. Today, American Evangelicals seem to have found the second (third?) coming. :worried:

Know of any good homes for sale in Canada?? I've worked in every Province but Saskatchewan and Yukon. It's SO much nicer there than here …. at least in the last four / five years! 
    Google real estate and have a ball.

The biblical stories should not be believed. They are myths. They are not reality or history.

Regards
    DL

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @GnosticChristian

Where is your evidence to support your own narratives?

("Stats are against you, but do not let the facts change your views.

Not that you care.

Put no name above Yahweh as the greatest ." )

("Typical troll.

Christians do not need you to discredit their religion and intelligence, but I understand, with religions dying, that a good debate is hard to find." )

("Go try to scare children the way they scared you you pathetic victim.

I am an adult and your mean fantasies developed from listening to a genocidal god has had a poor effect on your mind.

Put away the things of children, the supernatural, or keep doing what you do as that is the best service your type of apologetics can do. 

You bring ridicule to Christianity." )
  • All worth repeating. Thanks TKD.

Regards
    DL