frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The Good News is; we evolved better morals laws with our collective secular Jesus consciousness’.

Debate Information

The Good News is; we evolved better morals laws with our collective secular Jesus consciousness’.

It is almost too bad that a supernatural Jesus never existed.

Secular law is superior to theistic law and we religionists should act like we know this and praise God for it instead of hindering the secular.

The following was written as a reply where the morality of genocide was being discussed.

I wrote in point form to show that God has truly given dominion to man and not to Satan and could no longer punish except through a Jesus consciousness.

Jesus died to save everyone from god's unjust condemnation. Right?

God gives life with nature. God is just a term to express first cause.

Put nothing above that term but keep it generic. Only a fool would do otherwise.

Jesus deposing god is proof that God cannot punish till he shows his genocidal face here.

God of the Gaps is where both science and religion are.

God, as First cause, cannot punish, as it is no longer what it was.

We will never know if it was sentient unless it speaks to us intelligently.

With God's of the Gasps, be they scientific proofs or religious proofs, only they can prove their own existence by showing up.

They have not so all our efforts and religious spending should be deferred for a time to space research. There is no supernatural god but there may be aliens.

The only decent surprise left for us all is to now if we are unique and are in fact God W.W.Ps.

Only God can create sentience and we are it.

Except for the cosmic consciousness we upload to at death.

--------------

The poster had also berated my ego.

And yes; God has an ego second only to me.

As a Gnostic Christian, I am duty bound to bring God to heel using my Jesus consciousness.

I am Satan hearted like Jesus and do God's own bidding like an Ace.

Regards
DL

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @GnosticChristian ; The Truth is, the moral law is written upon your heart at conception by our Creator and your father, Satan, has deceived you and pointed you to the portal to Hell and you're foolishly walking there in obedience.  

smoothieBlastcat
  • Thanks for the copy paste.

Regards
    DL

Plaffelvohfen
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @GnosticChristian ; You're a . There are no greater numbers of pedophiles, sexual perverts, abortion advocates, murderers, liars, thieves, incarcerated, than those who identify as atheists, secularists, homosexuals, lesbians, LGBTQ mental illness, murderers. I have served in the prison ministry and 31-yrs as a police officer...your meme is the product of foolish liars and demons such as yourself.

smoothieHappy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD Thanks for the copy-paste and bias sources
    PlaffelvohfenGnosticChristian
    why so serious?
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @smoothie 
    No problem. You're welcome.
    Blastcat
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    I have no idea what any of this post is about, but I can sum up morality in just two words...
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    ***** our collective secular Jesus consciousness’.

What does that even mean?
    GnosticChristianBlastcat
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD Again Rickey, just like your use of appealing to many different types of fallacy, you utilize a high degree of bias in your references. Just like your fallacies, abusing this high degree of bias will lose you a formal debate. You even take it a step further by using purely opinion pieces and your own website no matter...

I "pray" that you eventually learn how to debate

GnosticChristian
    why so serious?
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    The idea of someone dying for the sins of others is bizarre to begin with. Imagine if someone says, "Mister Black has murdered a few people, but I want him to walk free, so I will go to jail for him instead". Makes no sense, right? How does Jesus' death address other people's sins in any way? How does him dying wash out the Roman torturers having their fun with dissidents?

Objectively speaking, Jesus of Nazareth was not all that special a person among other historical celebrities (although obviously he was a person of note at his time). Had a cult not formed at the right place at the right time and used his glorified image to promote itself, most people nowadays probably would not even know that Jesus has ever existed. It is a good example of a series of historical coincidences leading to a huge ripple effect.

I first heard the name "Jesus" at the age of around 11. The whole story seemed irrelevant to me: "Okay, there was a guy who spoke up against the Roman rule and got executed for it. So what? There were thousands other guys and girls like him." However hard some people tried, I could never see Jesus as anything more than just a random guy who got famous by chance.
    I see Lenin in a similar light; Lenin is probably the only historical person that is glorified more in former Soviet Union than Jesus, and I always found it strange that a guy who started a civil war, executed and subjected to starvation millions people and introduced failed pseudo-scientific economical policies had a mausoleum built specially for him at the central square in Moscow. "Really? You go every now and then to Mausoleum to look at the corpse of a guy who ruined the nation? What is wrong with you, people?"

All this glorification of historical individuals needs to stop. We should live in the present, instead of bowing to those who have been consumed by worms a long time ago.
    GnosticChristianBlastcat
  • Hi R D.

True that a fool says in his heart that there is no god.

A wise man says it out laud because of the harm your genocidal god had done and continues to do to society.

You might consider doing decent apologetics instead of your garbage.

Regards
    DL

Plaffelvohfen
  • @Happy_Killbot ;

Which 2 words?

Regards
    DL
  • @Dee ;

It means that collectively, almost regardless of the country, given that most religions have embraced the Christ consciousness, that with love in mind, secular governments have given nus laws that even imperfect are much more moral than what the vile god's have come up with.

Have you noted that other than Muslims, no theists are pushing to have their vile laws as the laws of the land.

Regards
    DL
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @GnosticChristian

Informed Consent
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • @MayCaesar ;

Not a bad attitude.

As you look at Jesus as history, remember that he is likely a Roman invention.

Belief in his being real has caused a lot of murders in his name.

Here is my Gnostic Christian view. I see it as intelligent as compared to what Christians have done with this hero of 1000 faces.

Regards
    DL
  • @Happy_Killbot ;

Yes, as well as becoming more civilized and intelligent.

Even though religions have slowed down that process.

Regards
    DL
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I just noticed your screenname. What is a Gnostic Christian?
  • I just noticed your screenname. What is a Gnostic Christian?
    We are the only good Christians.

We put morals and man above the gods we have created.

You put god ahead of your moral sense and that is why you follow a satanic genocidal god without questioning his morals the way scriptures tell you to do.

Regards
    DL
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I just noticed your screenname. What is a Gnostic Christian?
    We are the only good Christians.

We put morals and man above the gods we have created.

You put god ahead of your moral sense and that is why you follow a satanic genocidal god without questioning his morals the way scriptures tell you to do.

Regards
    DL
    You have no proof of your claim, and I have done nothing wrong to you. You are not a Christian, if you put anything before God. Try again.