frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Religious discrimination against Religion in the United States.

Debate Information

Why is there so much apparent Religious discrimination against Christianity, and Catholicism, from within the United States itself, and apparently from abroad?

Where is the videotaped evidence, that explicitly shows any Religious building in the U.S., forcibly forcing Christianity, or Catholicism, down the throats of the non Religious U.S. citizens?

Where is the videotaped evidence, that explicitly shows the millions of kids in the U.S. being Indoctrinated by any of the parishioners from any Religious building, or being Indoctrinated by those same kids Religious parents?

Where is the videotaped evidence from ANY online "non Religious or Atheist," website, that explicitly shows and the same Indoctrination evidence, where any of the millions of kids in the United States are being Indoctrinated by Religion in general?

Video tape sources on the internet:
ABC News
CBS News
NPR News
NBC News
NPR News
OAN News
FOX News
CNN?
CNBC?
MSNBC?
Bloomberg?
BBC WNews?
Look at all of those News websites, that are on pretty much on any cable provider?

YouTube:
Online Atheist websites on YouTube:
This is what I have found thus far;
"Atheist News" this online News website has 280 videos on it.

Does anyone know if the "Atheist Revolution" website has it's own online News source?

I'm trying to find a legitimate link between the so called Religious Indoctrination practices, being utilized, by some of the millions of Religious leaders, or the Religious parishioners, from any Religious buildings, against the millions of non Religious kids, parents, senior citizens, law enforcement officers, and students, that is apparently happening in the United States, and the Discrimination against Christianity, or Catholicism is worthy of being Discriminated against by some of those non Religious individuals who are U.S. citizens?

And where is the same legitimate link between the so called Religious Indoctrination practices, being utilized by those same Religious leaders, against the millions of Religious kids, parents, senior citizens, law enforcement officers, and students, that is apparently happening in the United States, at the same time?

Where is that videotaped evidence?

There are 14 Internet based sources, from which that very evidence can be shared from?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @TKDB ; There is adversity to Christ and Christians because we're in the midst of a war, a spiritual-cosmic war, between Good v. Evil, Christ v. Satan, Right v. Wrong, Love v. Hate, Righteousness v. Iniquity. This debate forum is a microcosm of that struggle as the prevailing worldview-ideology in this demonic-darkness is atheism-humanism-moral relativism.

Jesus warned His followers that we, Christians, would be hated by the World...this is Truth but the Good News is, Christ is victorious and we are commanded to endure to the end.  Atheism is Satanism in drag and these demonic emissaries who hate our Lord are but temporary obstacles to the glory that is to come...they are the fulfillment of prophecy and we have the victory in Jesus Christ!!!  MARANATHA LORD!

Happy_Killbot
  • I don't know because I don't all everything that's happening in the USA. I don't know because I don't know all the news and internet sources that have stated this. However, since you know all about this then perhaps you could tell us why already?

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5968 Pts   -  
    Criticism of religion and discrimination against religion are different things. There is no discrimination against religion of any substance happening across the US, although some communities might have something like this.
    ZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @ZeusAres42

You get the Global Internet just like pretty much everyone else does, don't you ?

The Atheist Revolution is at your fingertips

Just as YouTube is.

So you're just as informed as any of the other participants in this forum are.

IE @Happy_Killbot

@MayCaesar

• Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @TKDB You are so oppressed!

This is how you act:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pwwvBygoFA
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar
    "Criticism of religion and discrimination against religion are different things. There is no discrimination against religion of any substance happening across the US, although some communities might have something like this."

@Happy_Killbot
    "@TKDB You are so oppressed!
    This is how you act:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pwwvBygoFA "

@ZeusAres42
    "I don't know because I don't all everything that's happening in the USA. I don't know because I don't know all the news and internet sources that have stated this. However, since you know all about this then perhaps you could tell us why already?"

I'm awaiting your Videotaped evidence from the below News Sources, to support your Collective platforms?

ABC News
    CBS News
    NPR News
    NBC News
    NPR News
    OAN News
    FOX News
    CNN?
    CNBC?
    MSNBC?
    Bloomberg?
    BBC WNews?
    Look at all of those News websites, that are on pretty much on any cable provider?

YouTube:

Does anyone know if the "Atheist Revolution" website has it's own online News source?

I'm trying to find a legitimate link between the so called Religious Indoctrination practices, being utilized, by some of the millions of Religious leaders, or the Religious parishioners, from any Religious buildings, against the millions of non Religious kids, parents, senior citizens, law enforcement officers, and students, that is apparently happening in the United States, and the Discrimination against Christianity, or Catholicism is worthy of being Discriminated against by some of those non Religious individuals who are U.S. citizens?

And where is the same legitimate link between the so called Religious Indoctrination practices, being utilized by those same Religious leaders, against the millions of Religious kids, parents, senior citizens, law enforcement officers, and students, that is apparently happening in the United States, at the same time?

There are 14 Internet based sources, from which that very evidence can be shared from? 

Look at the above Legitimate Video News sources? 

Where's your evidence?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    ***** Why is there so much apparent Religious discrimination against Christianity, and Catholicism, from within the United States itself, and apparently from abroad?

Oh you poor oppressed Christian , you live in a country where a politician hasn’t a chance of getting elected if he/ she claims they’re Atheist yet you feel oppressed ......Oooooooookay 
    TKDB
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5968 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Could you please try to summarise your points in a few short sentences? As it is, your comments are absolutely incomprehensible, and I do not even understand who, if anybody, you are replying to, let alone what your response is.
    ZeusAres42TKDB
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Where's your evidence that is on topic, and not off topic?

@MayCaesar

Where is your evidence that is on topic, and not off topic?

Below is where you can likely find your videotaped evidence?

@Dee

@MayCaesar

I'm awaiting your Videotaped evidence from the below News Sources, to support your Collective platforms?

ABC News
    CBS News
    NPR News
    NBC News
    NPR News
    OAN News
    FOX News
    CNN?
    CNBC?
    MSNBC?
    Bloomberg?
    BBC WNews?

YouTube:

Look at the above Legitimate Video News sources? 

Where's your evidence? 
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I agree sir, and I am tired, of the bigoted and hypcritical attacks on Christians, mostly from the left. I just don't care about their feelings, I care about my right to religious liberty, and I will never change my mind. i am not government property, and will do whatever I jolly well please.
    TKDB
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** Where's your evidence that is on topic, and not off topic?

What are you talking about you lunatic, you said .....

****/Why is there so much apparent Religious discrimination against Christianity, and Catholicism, from within the United States itself, and apparently from abroad?

So it’s you who should be producing evidence Capiche? 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @Dee

"Capiche" do you understand?

No, I will not rearrange this forum to suit your word choices.

Please stick to the debate at hand Dee.

***** Where's your evidence that is on topic, and not off topic?

"What are you talking about you lunatic, you said ....."

****/Why is there so much apparent Religious discrimination against Christianity, and Catholicism, from within the United States itself, and apparently from abroad?

"So it’s you who should be producing evidence Capiche?"
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** No, I will not rearrange this forum to suit your word choices.

I didn’t ask you to that you  

****Please stick to the debate at hand Dee.

I am but you’re still running , you stated .....

*****Why  is there so much apparent Religious discrimination against Christianity, and Catholicism, from within the United States itself, and apparently from abroad?

Prove it instead of constantly running away .......

• TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

You get the Global Internet just like pretty much everyone else does, don't you ?

The Atheist Revolution is at your fingertips

Just as YouTube is.

So you're just as informed as any of the other participants in this forum are.

IE @Happy_Killbot

@MayCaesar

@TKDB If I want valid information then I usually don't rely on Internet media, news blogs, etc. Try Google Scholar or some other journal site @TKDB if you really wanted to be educated about what's really going on. More likely to find reliable information there than what you will on biased media sites etc. Start here: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=religious+discrimination+united+states&oq=religious+discrimination+u

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

This response from you, is irrelevant to the forum.

"@TKDB If I want valid information then I usually don't rely on Internet media, news blogs, etc. Try Google Scholar or some other journal site @TKDB if you really wanted to be educated about what's really going on. More likely to find reliable information there than what you will on biased media sites etc. Start here: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=religious+discrimination+united+states&oq=religious+discrimination+u

I'm asking for legitimate Videotaped evidence from you, or any of the other participants, to support your individual debate @ZeusAres42.

The theme of the forum is below:

Where is the "Videotaped evidence," that explicitly shows any Religious building in the U.S., forcibly forcing Christianity, or Catholicism, down the throats of the non Religious U.S. citizens?

Where is the videotaped evidence, that explicitly shows the millions of kids in the U.S. being Indoctrinated by any of the parishioners from any Religious building, or being Indoctrinated by those same kids Religious parents?

Where is the videotaped evidence from ANY online "non Religious or Atheist," website, that explicitly shows and the same Indoctrination evidence, where any of the millions of kids in the United States are being Indoctrinated by Religion in general?

ABC News
    CBS News
    NPR News
    NBC News
    NPR News
    OAN News
    FOX News
    CNN?
    CNBC?
    MSNBC?
    Bloomberg?
    BBC WNews?

YouTube:

@ZeusAres42 please engage with the theme of the debate, thank you.