frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Add up how much you spend a month on Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, cell phones, etc.

Debate Information

I want you to add up all the non essential things you spend your money on every month, and then tell me how you have no money to help pay for healthcare.

Able bodied Government dependents keep telling us how they have no money to put towards their healthcare.

Add up what you waste each month! Tax payers do not want their hard earned money paying for your welfare when you have money to spend on non essentials.

We have our own families who need our own money!

When you have stopped spending money on non essentials each month, and put that money towards your healthcare, we will talk.
Josh_DrakePlaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

I’m asking Aaron to ban you just like he banned Yeshuabought, you like her were two trolls who brought destruction to Create Debate which was once a pretty good debate platform 

This guys number one topic is abortion which he will post several times a week he’s here to attack Democrat’s and those he claims are on the left and he will do so relentlessly such is his hate for such 

We_are_accountablesmoothieAlofRIJosh_DrakePlaffelvohfenJustAnAllMightFan
  • Do you realize that you prove everything Republicans say about the Left?

You are Big Brother who will censor any speech that does not agree with you!

If this site allows people like you to pressure them to ban people of dissenting opinion, I do not want to be any part of this site.

People like you should be the ones being banned because it is you stirring up hatred towards those who do not bow down to the Left.

You don't like people talking about abortion? WHO CARES! You are not God! You can't control people's beliefs and opinions! You can't silence those who dissagree with you. There is this thing called FREE SPEECH!

Your threats are Big brother at it's worse!@Dee
    PlaffelvohfensmoothieAlofRIJosh_Drake
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable @We_are_accountable

***** Do you realize that you prove everything Republicans say about the Left?

Your obsession with labeling people you don’t know is typical of those with your close minded mentality 

****You are Big Brother who will censor any speech that does not agree with you!

Thats not true , I’ve no problem with free speech you never deabate your points you just preach and spew hate at those you disagree with 

****If this site allows people like you to pressure them to ban people of dissenting opinion, I do not want to be any part of this site.

Your opinion again I’ve no problem with in that it’s yours but you’re not here to debate you’re here to rant. If you don’t want to be part of the site well then goodbye 

****People like you should be the ones being banned because it is you stirring up hatred towards those who do not bow down to the Left.

Demonstrate where I’ve stirred up hatred to those who don’t support the left? You won’t because you cannot and you don’t even know my political affiliations or lack of such 

****You don't like people talking about abortion? 

I don’t mind actually but you’re not talking you’re preaching 

****WHO CARES! You are not God! 

You obviously doo which is why you’re typing in block ........I certainly am a god my wife offers me up burnt offerings for dinner daily .......Sorry that’s possibly over your head 

***You can't control people's beliefs and opinions!

Nor do I want too

****You can't silence those who dissagree with you. 

I can silence people preaching at me 

****There is this thing called FREE SPEECH!

There is but you’re just ranting 

****Your threats are Big brother at it's worse!

Everything that doesn’t fit your Walton’s mountain mind set appears to be “Big Brother “ and those evil lefties 
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfensmoothieAlofRI
  • Ahhhh, I see.... so when you don't like what people say about issues, you say they are ranting!

You say I spew hate at people who dissagree with me? That's a complete lie!

I have been on for years, created many many debates, and guess what? Never once was I warned about any bad behavior, or rude remarks, or hateful rhetoric.

Just because I am passionate about saving innocent unborn lives, does not give you any right to silence me!

I never judge or speak to any woman who may have had an abortion. I speak against politicians and those who support keeping even late term abortions, of viable babies, legal.

We once had anti Slavery people speaking out against the horrors of slavery. In your world, they should have been silenced for ranting, and for their passionate opposition to slavery. Abortion is an issue that stirrs up the same passions as slavery.

It matters not if you do not agree. We have a right to speak out, and I try my best to do it in a civil manner! When people like you start making threats, that is when it creates anger and arguments.@Dee
  • Ahhhh, I see.... so when you don't like what people say about issues, you say they are ranting!

You say I spew hate at people who dissagree with me? That's a complete lie!

I have been on the debate site "" for years, created many many debates, and guess what? Never once was I warned about any bad behavior, or rude remarks, or hateful rhetoric.

Just because I am passionate about saving innocent unborn lives, does not give you any right to silence me!

I never judge or speak to any woman who may have had an abortion. I speak against politicians and those who support keeping even late term abortions, of viable babies, legal.

We once had anti Slavery people speaking out against the horrors of slavery. In your world, they should have been silenced for ranting, and for their passionate opposition to slavery. Abortion is an issue that stirrs up the same passions as slavery.

It matters not if you do not agree. We have a right to speak out, and I try my best to do it in a civil manner! When people like you start making threats, that is when it creates anger and arguments.@Dee@Dee
    DeesmoothieAlofRIPlaffelvohfen
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable
    Not allowing abortion is the same thing as slavery...

It subjugates the woman by forcing her to give birth.

I don't understand why you try to paint yourself as the good guy by making such a false comparison when you are clearly in the wrong. A fetus is just a mindless mass of cells. It is not a person.
    PlaffelvohfenDee
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • You say an unborn baby is just a mindless mass of cells?

Are you serious? The Democrat Party supports No Restriction abortions! That means they support aborting any baby for any reason at any stage!
    They support aborting viable babies that would survive if allowed to live and you are calling them a mindless mass of cells?

I can't debate that type of denial. It wastes all our time.@Happy_Killbot
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfensmoothieAlofRIMonketrunk
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @We_are_accountable

That was a trap, which you fell for.

Abortion is irrelevant to this thread, and as the OP you should have enforced relevancy in the arguments.

PlaffelvohfensmoothieWe_are_accountableMonketrunk
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    I don't have a problem with anybody sharing any opinions and making a debate, but you are doing it incredibly wrong and disrespectful @We_are_accountable

You put up absolutely ZERO evidence or ANY sources, you basically pull everything out of your a** and expect everybody to follow along, you are making a case in a debate and you need to back it up. You generalize and insult groups of people constantly for no apparent purpose in your arguments other than to lift your fragile ego. You make irrelevant comparisons to things like the holocaust in your arguments which have no place at all and resorting to such a play at emotions is frankly disgusting and doesn't belong in debate. You are extremely disrespectful to EVERY opposing opinion, 95% of the time you ATTACK instead of making points for your side in a debate environment which makes your position extremely brittle, and you also personally attack users. You don't care what factual evidence says and make your arguments out of fantasy. You expect everybody to see through your "lens" of every issue instead of justifying your stance first, I bet you failed every persuasive essay in your life.

This is why nobody here enjoys you. It doesn't matter what you personally believe, if you are going to debate you need to do it right and you clearly aren't even debating you are just preaching.

If your behavior does not improve you WILL be banned, this has been confirmed to me by aarong. Aarong is informed and assigned me to watch your behavior, I think he's gonna be done giving you this many chances soon.
    PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotDeeMonketrunk
    why so serious?
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    I want you to add up all the non essential things you spend your money on every month, and then tell me how you have no money to help pay for healthcare.

Able bodied Government dependents keep telling us how they have no money to put towards their healthcare.

Add up what you waste each month! Tax payers do not want their hard earned money paying for your welfare when you have money to spend on non essentials.

We have our own families who need our own money!

When you have stopped spending money on non essentials each month, and put that money towards your healthcare, we will talk.
    When we can't afford a few "non-essential things" it's a terrible economy. I'm retired. I drew almost three weeks of "unemployment" throughout my working life. My workweek was almost never 40 hrs., almost never 5 days. In 1999 I kept track of the time I had at home, it was 47 days …. including holidays! I would sometimes get home on Friday or Saturday nigh and leave again on Monday, and I might be gone for 6-8-12 weeks or more! I think I deserve a few "non-essentials"! 

I have a very conservative -in-law who talks the same as you. He works the system, teaches his kids how to screw the government … like HE does, and still bitches about "lazy liberals"... like yOU. I'm quite certain there are MANY more conservatives spending far more time trying to keep from paying ANY taxes than there are "able bodied liberals" trying to keep from working! Don't forget, when they give up those non-essentials they can't put "all that money" into health care, they still have education, mortgage, maybe an aging mother and father and maybe a car with a few years on it! 

It's amazing how greedy conservatives swallow the reasons why it's the struggling middle class that's to blame for "their own problems"! It takes away some of the guilt of those that don't "pay their fair share" while they say WE should give up our non-essentials, and maybe get ANOTHER job (to go with the one we have). I retired in 2004 because it was "company policy @ 65". I tried to go into business for myself doing what I was expert at. I blew out my quad going downstairs to make arrangements for my first (est.) two month job. That was the end of that. A year later I got another job, not as physically taxing, and worked 'til I was 75! I'm one of those "lazy liberals" that you think should work more and give up my non-essentials!

By the way, THIS is one of the WORST economies I've ever lived through, NOT the greatest ever! The conservative ability to absorb propaganda is evident in those who believe otherwise. Most working today don't even KNOW what a good economy is. The last (short lived one) was under Clinton, and was destroyed by conservative hubris! :rage:
    smoothiePlaffelvohfenHappy_Killbot
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @AlofRI

If you’re not entitled to enjoying a couple of “non essentials “ as our so called “Christian “ calls them then I don’t know who is , I was almost believing the American economy was thriving with all the I hear online it’s refreshing to hear facts from one who knows rather than the “ alternative facts “ from our “good Christian “
    We_are_accountableAlofRI
  • LOL, you just wasted a long time distorting my views as well as most other Conservative. I've got much better things to be doing then bantering word with deceptive people.

Newsflash, if you worked your entire life, I WAS NOT SPEAKING TO YOU! If you elect politicians who reward able bodied people living off Government, then you are also responsible.

A little insecure?@AlofRI
    smoothieDeeAlofRIMonketrunk
  • LOL, I am debating wrong? Who made you the all knowing debate God?

The fact that I draw so much attention from Liberals means I am doing it exactly correct. You don't like hearing the truth about the Left. You want the world to swallow everything fake news tells us to. You hate those deplorable irredeemable Conservatives who tell it like it is. You demonize them every tme they open their mouth.

I will keep doing what I'm doing because it is not wrong! I stay civil and I give the facts of how extreme and controlling the Big Brother Left has become. They hate Trump for the very same reasons. He is trying to drain the swamp of corrupt fake news and fake politicians.@smoothie
    PlaffelvohfensmoothieDeeAlofRI
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    LOL, I am debating wrong?
    @We_are_accountable Yes. According to aarong. This has been obvious to everybody.
    The fact that I draw so much attention from Liberals means I am doing it exactly correct.
    How does attention make a good debate? It only means more people are seeing the issues in your arguments and tactics, which is terrible.

You want the world to swallow everything fake news tells us to. You hate those deplorable irredeemable Conservatives who tell it like it is. You demonize them every tme they open their mouth.
    What a bold claim. I don't demonize and generalize groups of people like you. I can find issues with both sides, you are just making claims that don't add up, doesn't matter if you are conservative. There are great debaters on this site that are conservative. You aren't one of them.

I will keep doing what I'm doing because it is not wrong! I stay civil and I give the facts of how extreme and controlling the Big Brother Left has become.
    "Civil"? You smear groups of people and individuals on this website. You are trolling. Remember this?
    "You must be Gay to be so insecure and blind"
    "LOL, I hope you never had kids"
    "Facts"? Where are these facts? Where are your sources? Where is any evidence? I see none.

If you actually believe what you are typing then you are fairly deluded. Responding to that post shows you only care about your ego and not about remaining relevant and on topic, and you have further proven your ban case to aarong. Good job.
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRI
    why so serious?
  • Thanks for proving our point that you try to censor anyone who does not thin like you. It's truly pathetic trying to get someone banned when they dissagree with you!

To paste things said in the heat of an arguments makes you a joke and a waste of time debating.

I could copy and paste hateful things you have said in debates and send them on to Aarong. Would you like that? I've already been insulted by so many on this site INCLUDING YOU, and do not try to whine to Aarong.

IGNORE@smoothie
    DeePlaffelvohfenAlofRIsmoothie
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

Just reported you 
    We_are_accountable
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  

You're off topic
    We_are_accountable
    why so serious?
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    I think putting people down because they enjoy "non-essentials" in the developed world is a weird argument. The United States is one of the richest nations in the world, and it does show in the existence and availability of such "non-essentials".

Josh_DrakePlaffelvohfen
    why so serious?
  • So have you! for being such a judgemental censor!@Dee
    smoothiePlaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

Good for you , the difference is I warned Aaron about you after I realized who you were , you have proved it by your bigoted postings so you keep going boy 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • Aarong already knows about you and he knows about me on the other site. He knows I was ever never warned of any bad behavior in the years of creating debates on that site. He knows that as soon as I got on this site, you instantly tried to get me banned. He knows all about you!I

I will do my best to totally ignore anything you have to say to me, because you are a judgemental person tryiing to censor opposing opinions.
    You were probably one of the stalkers on the other site always trying to disrupt debates.

Knock your self out wasting time responding to me because you will be ignored.@Dee
    smoothieDeePlaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @We_are_accountable

**** Aarong already knows about you and he knows about me on the other site. 

Aaron I know a while now I’ve told him about how you and yeshubought bringing the CD site to ruin , and he’s seeing you in action for himself 

****He knows I was ever never warned of any bad behavior in the years of creating debates on that site. 

I tell you what he does know that as soon as you were banned on C D you opened a new account 

*** He knows that as soon as I got on this site, you instantly tried to get me banned. 

Of course I did you’re a notorious Trool who Andy on CD got sick of your threats , taunts , racism and bigotry