frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Beaches You Want to Visit this Summer?

Debate Information

Greetings!

This summer or even this March or April, I am willing to visit any beach with family but this time, I want to go to a place with less human traffic and more natural places. I found Nantucket one of my dream place to visit especially weathered white cottages Of Nantucket are lovely to stay but I don't think it would be cheap or expensive. I also found some best beaches here https://www.livetradingnews.com/some-of-the-worlds-best-beaches-165543.html and willing to explore the beauty of Railay Beach of Thailand.

Moreover, to find cheap beach destinations, I also found good hotel offers here with lots of other including flight and travel guide related information. Though offers are reasonable but I am not sure about the medical facilities and anti-virus work in Thailand hotels. Yes, I am little afraid of travelling to Asia due to Coronvirus but it is also here in the US and Europe. All in all, it would be great if you come with unconventional beach suggestions. Probably, better to share the US, Canada and UK ones. Yes, I think you can also include Spain in it.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5970 Pts   -  
    I will be road-tripping somewhere in California likely, and they have plenty of amazing beaches there. I am not a huge fan of beaches, however, and prefer going to national/state parks, wildlife management zones, etc. Will definitely stay in the US though, trying to save up money for future international trips!

If you are more into exotic cultures, you might want to check out Japan and Korea. Plenty of beaches there, while also interesting and unusual cultures to explore, plenty of tourist destinations and VERY friendly and welcoming people.
  • MayCaesar said:
    I will be road-tripping somewhere in California likely, and they have plenty of amazing beaches there. I am not a huge fan of beaches, however, and prefer going to national/state parks, wildlife management zones, etc. Will definitely stay in the US though, trying to save up money for future international trips!

If you are more into exotic cultures, you might want to check out Japan and Korea. Plenty of beaches there, while also interesting and unusual cultures to explore, plenty of tourist destinations and VERY friendly and welcoming people.
    California?? Don't you think Florida and Miami beaches are better? Yeah! I can think about Korean and Japan but little scared about Novel Coronavirus. 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5970 Pts   -  
    @BonitaVanhooser

I like Florida and Miami beaches more, but California attracts me more as a tourist destination overall. Beside, starting the upcoming summer, I will live just a few hours of driving away from Florida, so I will have a lot of opportunities to just go there on a weekend, and for a longer trip I would like to go somewhere far away.

I would not worry about the virus; your chances of being contaminated are close to zero. Korea and Japan are truly amazing places to visit, if you are interested in exploring new cultures and trying out new food. :)