frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Atheist asked: So where did the Universe come from? (The Short Answer)

Debate Information

Atheist asked: So where did the Universe come from?

The SHORT answer...

The Universe came into being as a result of a rebellion, an attempted coup de taut in the Kingdom of God before the creation of Time. This rebellion and its culprits were to be removed from the Kingdom and God the Father commissioned God the Son, Jesus Christ, to take elements from the unseen Spiritual realm and fashion those elements into matter that can be apprehended by life constrained by Time and physics (Hebrews 11:3; Genesis 1; John 1; Colossians 1:15-18).

All that we see with our eyes and senses and things that are invisible to the eye have been formed from elements existing in the Spiritual Realm. This is one-reason mankind, cognitively constrained by Time and the curse of sin, will NEVER define origin of matter or the causation/complexity of the human genome.

"He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end." Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NASB)

troll_locatorBlastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 1715 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD
    According to our current model of science, that is wrong. The universe came into existence as the result of a "Big Bang". In other words, the Universe came from nothing. I have debated you here: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/3980/the-universe-began-with-a-big-bang-prove-me-wrong and you seem to deny the Standard Model of particle physics. You seem to deny the current best explanation we have.
    PlaffelvohfenJesusisGod777888
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6049 Pts   -  
    The size of your font is certainly much bigger than the size of the evidence you have presented in support of your wild claims. I guess, of all things god has given you intelligence was not high on his priority list, right, Rickey?
    AlofRIPlaffelvohfenBlastcatZeusAres42
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    "When one person suffers from a delusion it's called insanity. When many suffer from a delusion, it's called a religion."

There is infinitely more evidence to the big bang "theory" than there is in the few pages of an ancient, totally hearsay, book. That is a theory that is backed up by ……. imagination?? Whispers by a "Holy Ghost" that has been heard by some that have NO proof that it was NOT a "delusion"?? Would someone PLEASE produce ONE article proving that a "god" created this (and many other) "universes" that is NOT, like, "IT IS WRITTEN"! Can you give a reason why there are so many OTHER universes, and why they exist?? As far as I know, this ancient book of knowledge does not mention who, or what, created THEM.

Millions (trillions?) of those universes have planets that are hundreds or thousands of times larger than our own. Must have taken years, instead of days to "build " them. "After six days God rested from HIS great work" …. must have taken a year off after building one of them!  Isn't insanity doing the same thing over and over, and getting the same result?? This "god" has gotten the same result billions of times. A round orb floating in HIS (?) space …. with nothing to do but further a delusion …. that HE built ALL. Please pass the nuts. Thank you. ;-)
    Plaffelvohfen
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 ; The Big Bang never happened. Sorry. And even if that was plausible, where did the elements forming the Big Bang find their origin and how did obvious design form from chaos and explain the inexplicable formation of the human geneome?

Blastcat
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar ; There is no evidence for the Big Bang...it's been debunked. Sorry.

Blastcat
  • @xlJ_dolphin_473

You haven't debated me, and apparently what you're referring to as science is a non-scientific assertion as the big bang and evolution are false.

Reason 1.
    The Hubble experiment observed galaxies moving at increasing distances from the earth, not that space was expanding therefore, it is absurd to assert space is expanding as space lacks physical dimension and such an assertion Is that of a retard because you  galaxies were moving. It's why you "scientists" and you're "science" is the nonsense spoken of by retards and is ignored

Reason 2.

Dimensionality

You can not fit mass into zero-volume. Nothing can not expand from a region that is compressed by infinite gravity as such an idea restricts prevents a z axis boundary or dimension.

Apparently Newton's law of cooling isn't something you're aware of and cuts through the idea of a hot sense state of matter.

Read about the Stephan boltzman constant.

Additionally,

Evolution is a farce because of initial invariability. Prior to evolution there is no biological activity by which genetic increase is possible or that change can occur. So shut your up.and don't think for a second you know more than me about actual science. Evolutions false. The big bangs false and Jesus Christ is God..

• And Debra you can kiss my toosh. I have an IQ of 190, evaluated according to a Mensa standard. So your algorithm was programmed like garbage you can't evaluate jack.
  • This site is g" arbage It always posts what I never wrote.
    @xlJ_dolphin_473

You haven't debated me, and apparently what you're referring to as science is a non-scientific assertion as the big bang and evolution are false.

Reason 1.
    The Hubble experiment observed galaxies moving at increasing distances from the earth, not that space was expanding therefore, it is absurd to assert space is expanding as space lacks physical dimension and such an assertion Is that of a retard because you  galaxies were moving. It's why you "scientists" and you're "science" is the nonsense spoken of by retards and is ignored

Reason 2.

Dimensionality

You can not fit mass into zero-volume. Nothing can not expand from a region that is compressed by infinite gravity as such an idea restricts prevents a z axis boundary or dimension.

Apparently Newton's law of cooling isn't something you're aware of and cuts through the idea of a hot sense state of matter.

Read about the Stephan boltzman constant.

Additionally,

Evolution is a farce because of initial invariability. Prior to evolution there is no biological activity by which genetic increase is possible or that change can occur. So shut your up.and don't think for a second you know more than me about actual science. Evolutions false. The big bangs false and Jesus Christ is God..

Firstly, calm down. There's a lot of interesting points in there, but they automatically have less merit if you are insulting. 
    Secondly, I will now systematically rebut your points.
    1. Yes, our galaxy and other galaxies are moving away from each other. Some galaxies are moving towards each other; for example, the Milky Way will collide with the Andromeda galaxy in about 4.5 billion years and will merge to become a bigger galaxy. This says nothing about space expanding.
    2. There was no mass at the Big Bang. It's not like there was mass and then it expanded. It was more like: there was no mass, and then there was mass. Except that the very concept of 'and then' makes no sense at the Big Bang. It may seem complicated. But scientists have simulated it and trust me, it works.
    Additionally: How evolution started is a mystery, but that doesn't mean it isn't real.
    So, I will not 'shut my up' (sic). I don't think I know more about science than you, it just seems there's one or two things you don't know about science which I do.
    JesusisGod777888
    RickeyD said:
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 ; The Big Bang never happened. Sorry. And even if that was plausible, where did the elements forming the Big Bang find their origin and how did obvious design form from chaos and explain the inexplicable formation of the human geneome?

Again, you seem to deny the Standard Model of physics. You seem to deny the current best explanation we have. Why? There is more evidence for the Big Bang than there is for a creator starting things off.
    Also, just because we don't know how the Universe started doesn't mean it was created by God. Consider, for example, the steady-state model. Before the Big Bang was discovered, scientists didn't know how the Universe began. But they didn't automatically put it down to God. When one scientist says, "We don't know how the universe began", does the other scientist say "It must have been God,"? No.
  • @xlJ_dolphin_473

This is not about defending an imaginary hypothesis.

Explain what TTS is in your own words or by providing a supplementary equation to
    T: T ---> -t 

P.s. I'm going to ignore you and you're imaginary delusions. Even if you happened to provide a supplementary equation I'd still ignore you. Wanting to believe in a fabricated big bang and the false assertion evolution which has been proven false makes talking to you a waste of time.

You're obviously as illogical and stuck on 4th grade reasoning.

Not wasting my time.
    @xlJ_dolphin_473

This is not about defending an imaginary hypothesis.

Explain what TTS is in your own words or by providing a supplementary equation to
    T: T ---> -t 

P.s. I'm going to ignore you and you're imaginary delusions. Even if you happened to provide a supplementary equation I'd still ignore you. Wanting to believe in a fabricated big bang and the false assertion evolution which has been proven false makes talking to you a waste of time.

You're obviously as illogical and stuck on 4th grade reasoning.

Not wasting my time.
    What is TTS? The letters TTS have nothing to do with the Big Bang. It is an unrelated topic and has no sense or logic.