frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How would you like the job of piecing a baby back together who was dismembered in the womb?

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    Do all the pieces have to be in their original place, can we be creative? Does aligning pieces on a string enough? What's the pay and benefits? A job is a job, ya know, right to work USA!!
    MayCaesarDeeWe_are_accountableAlofRIsmoothie
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6049 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    It sounds pretty boring. I would rather have a job where I take the pieces and make various dishes with them. 

That said, it really depends on the pay. For $300,000 a year, I would put fetus pieces together all 24/7, while eating chips and listening to some nice jazz music.
    PlaffelvohfenDeeWe_are_accountableAlofRIsmoothieBlastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

How would you like the job of piecing a baby back together who was dismembered in the womb?

Why not just pray to god to “reassemble “ such? You keep saying how much he cares.....not 
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableAlofRIBlastcat
  • @We_are_accountable

There you have it folks. These responses show the compassion of the Left. They do not care about the facts of these babies having body parts to be assembled, while telling everyone we are talking about a clump of cells.

There is no debating this type of dysfunctional denial. Thankfully we have the mute, so we can put their childish barbaric jokes out of sight..
    PlaffelvohfenDeeAlofRIsmoothie
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

**** There is no debating this type of dysfunctional denial

Yet I bet it won’t stop you putting up another couple of 100 debates wailing about “viable babies “ and moaning about anyone who isn’t a bigot like you 
    MayCaesarWe_are_accountableAlofRIsmoothieBlastcat
    @We_are_accountable
    Thankfully we have the mute so we can put their childish barbaric jokes out of sight..

Sure, enclose yourself in an echo chamber within an epistemic bubble and get even more disconnected from the reality of the world around you than you already are... 

We_are_accountableAlofRIZeusAres42
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

Everyone is a bunch of cells, including fetuses.

https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/basics/cell
    We_are_accountableAlofRIPlaffelvohfensmoothie
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • @Happy_Killbot ,

LOL, does simply burying your head in the sand and repeating the same deception over and over again sound rational to you? So your argument is that we are all a bunch of cells and therefore not worthy of protection? So you are saying your life is not worth protecting with laws because it is made up of cells?

Try coming down to the planet Earth and getting out of the twilight zone. The argument from pro abortion people like yourself describes the unborn as a bunch of cells, thereby dehumanizing it's right to life. Try keeping with your fake news.
    Happy_KillbotAlofRIPlaffelvohfensmoothie
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6049 Pts   -  
    The guy asked us how we would like a specific job and did not like it when we said that we could be okay with it...

There is a golden rule, buddy: do not ask questions if you do not want to hear the answers. Not everybody thinks like you, and especially on a debate website you should expect to hear answers you disagree with.
    We_are_accountableHappy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenAlofRIsmoothieBlastcat
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable Protecting people isn't about what is "right" and "wrong" it is about power. Whoever holds the power gets to decide.

No one is "worthy" of protectionism, it doesn't matter if they are a full grown adult or an irradiated carcinogenic mass. Nothing has any inherent value except what we assign to it.

Believing that humans are somehow special or divinely created is just going to make you miserable.
    We_are_accountablePlaffelvohfen
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    Adoption over abortion.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @Happy_Killbot

No one is worthy of protectionism?

WOW, when finally shown your deception, you throw out that ludicrous statement to STILL try and make yourself correct?

IGNORE
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @We_are_accountable Typical close mindedness... as soon as you hear something you disagree with but can't defend, you plug your ears and cover your eyes.

Do you have any argument to defend the idea that people are somehow worthy of protection, or are in any way special?
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRIWe_are_accountable

• @We_are_accountable

It is fascinating how pro-life people seem to always view the unborn at any stage of development as a tiny and completely formed human (a.k.a. homunculus), and abortion as "dismemberment". Most abortions utilize medicine rather than D&E. So not only is the OP misinformed about human development, but also about abortion in general. His victory over these non-truths is meaningless.

Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountable
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable ; You do understand that you're conversing with emissaries of Satan, right? These people, atheist, are not mentally stable...they're petulant, rebellious, naive, children that have never matured sufficiently to grasp reality and internalize honor, dignity, morality...they are evil and live by their basic urges in relativistic morality and seek death in sin and Hell. I respect your position and God Bless the cause but servants of Satan do as Satan and this truism cannot be negated.

We_are_accountableBlastcat
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    I don't remember a THING from my time inside the womb. Do you?? If I had been dismembered I'm sure I would have no memory of that either.

I would not have held it against my mother for dismembering me because she was not even a part of my life then, that I knew of. ( 'cause I didn't HAVE a life until I was brutally whacked on my fresh new butt!) Had I not been born I would not have been put through that abuse! I think "some people" must have been whacked on the head by mistake! 

By the way. Our abortion happened at home. There was NO "dismemberment". There doesn't have to be. If there is a sick mind here it is the one that spreads unnecessary nightmarish scenarios to get her own way. I hope they become "accountable" for the actions. :angry:
    PlaffelvohfenSkepticalOne
  • @RickeyD

Yes I am quickly finding out which people on this site are a total waste of time to debate. If they do not show the least amount of honesty, I will simply ignore them.

My debates are written for rational secure people capable of addressing an issue without distortion and deception. if there are none on this site, I will not waste my time.
    Plaffelvohfensmoothie

My debates are written for rational secure people...

smoothieMayCaesarSkepticalOne
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    Sounds like a fun job, especially if it paid well being in the medical field. Being paid to play build-a-baby? Child's dream come true.
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableMayCaesar
    why so serious?
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable ; You are attempting, in vain, to have a logical and rational discourse with evil...these people are not well spiritually or psychologically...I use the forum as entertainment and for the Gospel. God Bless!
    We_are_accountableBlastcat
  • @RickeyD

I agree, but I hope there are actually some rational people on this site who might actually have the desire to question and learn. If not, then I will find other entertainment.

God Bless

PlaffelvohfenRickeyDsmoothie
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @We_are_accountable ; Good luck, I've found one rational person in these forums thus far...the rest are evil and useless.
    smoothieBlastcat