frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Batman Vs. Superman - The better hero?

Debate Information

You do you consider to be your favorite superhero out of these two and why?

I say Batman because he was a mortal superhero. Superman had it easy because all of his powers were already given to him. Batman had to do all the hard work for himself albeit with a little help from Alfred in the beginning. A mere human mortal that is a hero deserves far more credit than an immortal being that didn't have to do anything!
Josh_Drake

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• You do you consider to be your favorite superhero out of these two and why?

I say Batman because he was a mortal superhero. Superman had it easy because all of his powers were already given to him. Batman had to do all the hard work for himself albeit with a little help from Alfred in the beginning. A mere human mortal that is a hero deserves far more credit than an immortal being that didn't have to do anything!

Well ZeusAres42

Who do I consider to be favorite, I like Superman

Superman lost his family, everyone on the planet he came from and its pieces could kill him. Superman’s powers were given to him by the act of the earth's sun atomic reaction like a solar battery.

Batman lost his mother and father and gained his powers through arms sales and medical research. Left home to rebel against the family empire but in his mind did not view it as theft as it was only stock holdings who paid as his money had been kept under trust for him when he grew. Only the shareholders lost out as Master Wain took is dividend as he wished, anywhere, and way.

Superman is a year older and only needed a pair of glasses to hide his identity that demands respect.

ZeusAres42xlJ_dolphin_473
  • John_C_87 said:
    You do you consider to be your favorite superhero out of these two and why?

Well ZeusAres42

Who do I consider to be favorite, I like Superman

Superman lost his family, everyone on the planet he came from and its pieces could kill him. Superman’s powers were given to him by the act of the earth's sun atomic reaction like a solar battery.

Batman lost his mother and father and gained his powers through arms sales and medical research. Left home to rebel against the family empire but in his mind did not view it as theft as it was only stock holdings who paid as his money had been kept under trust for him when he grew. Only the shareholders lost out as Master Wain took is dividend as he wished, anywhere, and way.

Superman is a year older and only needed a pair of glasses to hide his identity that demands respect.

@John_C_87 this was a very good argument I think. However, I still prefer Batman. I guess I liked him more after watching the Dark Knight movies as well as the Gotham series. My Brother prefers Superman too. The Batman characters are kind of dark and have something mysterious about them, and I guess that is why I like them haha.
    Josh_Drake

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1125 Pts   -  
    IM BATMAN.  Superman is lame, he can do everything and the only way to stop him is kryptonite...he is super boring.  Especially compared to batman who is one of the best in dc or marvel.
    ZeusAres42