frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Coronavirus Is Airborne? What's Prevention Then?

Debate Information

Greetings!

Though it is an in-process thing and different papers are coming into news daily about coronavirus. But I recently heard that it could be airborne and can spread via air. Yes, see this article https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/you-may-be-able-spread-coronavirus-just-breathing-new-report-finds and according to The New England Journal of Medicine, coronavirus can be spread via breathing. So, in this current situation, who is vulnerable or not? It has become a complex debate. Even in the beginning, WHO was saying to no need to wear masks but now they are emphasizing to wear masks.

However, according to Trump, it is still not necessary. My question is, how in our houses we can keep our air disinfected? In this regard, I don't think we can prevent it outside, but what should we do while indoors? I found this article about indoor air quality. Yes, it says, UVC lights, electronic air cleaners and indoor air filters can safeguard us against all bugs, bacteria and virus. Do you think it is right? Or we are still vulnerable to this virus? Similarly, they are also suggesting specific humidity levels to filter the air against the virus, but I am a little confused again. Please share your ideas about its spread with airborne and what are prevention then?

I am waiting for your opinions. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments