frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Did you know that God will (eventually) save every single being?

Debate Information

I know that many christians will not accept this and perhaps will call me crazy or even say it's blasphemy. But im certain of it and I can proof it with many verses. 

Here are just some: 
Matthew 18:12-14
1tim2:3-6
Isaiah 45:23 

These verses shows what God is after and not only what He is after but also what He will achieve (isaiah 45:23).

Also if you think about it, what kind of a god would make a plan where not even 50% of it goes the way he wants it? If He is all knowing, shouldnt He know that the majority of His creation will not obey Him? If He knew, why did He continue His plan to create? The only other options would be either He knows and does not really care that alot will be lost forever (thus satan did his job well) or God is not all knowing. In both cases you are dealing with a weak god and frankly someone like that could not be trusted. Or He knows what He is doing, He has a plan and will make absolutly sure that His plan will succeed.

Im going to Leave it at that for now, i'll gladly hear all the thoughts about this subject and will try to reply (with bible verses) to anyone that think otherwise or simply have questions.

Ps: i delibrately did not place the text behind the verse numbers because that would make my post very very long and I think you can read it in your bible or Google the verses and you'll find the text. God bless.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments