frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

I take true, for or against

Debate Information

L.E.X

Pain is beneficial, suffering leads to happiness. Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. Let go of the past. Adversity is the first path to truth. Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it. Peace is clearly a lie as we are never at peace. There is only passion. The void will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion the baseless form of things that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and not worthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights who have the power to ride the existential waves shimmering high above you, a roaring storm of all consuming fury raging up the length and breath of existence itself. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.

Existence is a series of interaction between the physical and the mental. There are different ratio's of logic to emotion, and emotion to logic. it is or it is not, it is all binary. Only what what is is. Power is to recognize there is nothing attached to ratios. Nothing more then themselves. Nothing more. The total of Existence can be concealed in the ostentatious words. Only fools disregard truisms. In the end the weak delude themselves while the strong grow stronger. The tautology that which does not take up any space has nowhere to be therefore everything that exists takes up space is the ultimate puzzle solved in a second; an ultimate representation of binary. When you arrive at the end of the rabbit hole staring in the void the utter non cognitism reductionist physicalism that is reality manifests in your mind and the you recognize only alternatives are delusions of something more.

To turn away from the truth is to turn away from yourself. At this point you stare into the void and feel the emptiness and the void stares back up at you. There is only one way to claw yourself out and separate from the objective cold hard emptiness is to end it. The only way to except truth to is embrace positive aspects that you did not realize were there. The only way to master the void is the self actualization of its principles. to gain purpose, and except what is lacking. feel the awe. Feel the lack of preconceptions. Self actualize who you want to be. Find freedom where there was none. You gain the ultimate "liberty" so recognize the true america.

Never give up your ethics, because you emotionally do not want to break them. Self actualize and rather then becoming the void. You will become better you and embrace the principles of the void while still keeping true and more so to yourself. We're there, Passion is the key. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. Philosophy shall free me. Leaving me experience so called peace, tranquility, and happiness knowing that what I want to do will always be justified and that is all there is to it to life; this reality; and existence as a whole. Though without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation. Without strife there is no self actualization. Remember who I am and what I have seen. Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. I can use my understanding of your deepest desires and fears to to conjure up your worst nightmares and bring them to life before your eyes for I have seen the gist of them; I can force your head to face the void and hold your eyes open at the utter objective all consuming emptiness. You would most likely perish.

You think you know pain. I know more pain then you have ever known in a thousand lifetimes which molded me into somebody exponentially better then you. pain is the key to evolution. Ah. I can drive you mad with fear, shred your sanity, and leave you a raving lunatic for the rest of your life. Everything of significance is the result of conquest. Evil? What is that? …You said you were death itself. Are you evil, then, or are you simply stronger and more awake than others? Who gives more shape to sentient history: the good, who adhere to the tried and true, or those who seek to rouse beings from their stupor and lead them to glory? A storm you are, but a much needed one, to wash away the old and complacent and prune the the world of dead weight ultimately the cycles of creation and destruction to bring about the so called "good" you so longed for. Here in my meditations I can see the existence in my mind’s eye; I can visualize vast armies, powerful fleets, invincible warriors and with the latent power of the mind, my imagination can make them real. Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the full power of the logic.

It is conflict that improves the lot of civilization and the single being both. Conflict forces one to better oneself. It forces change, growth, adaptation, evolution, or death. These are not our laws, but the universe’s. Without conflict, you have only stagnation. Ignorance. ignorance attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. logic is my ally. No amount of discipline will turn sheep into wolves.The true test of our philosophy is war; the real measure of our Force mastery is power; the highest truth of nihilistic infidium is victory. To dare to dream of something that has never existed and to make it a reality; to conjure up your deepest fears and darkest hopes; to pursue a vision ruthlessly and without relent; to create the artifacts, ideology and organization of the empires of your mind: this is real technological magic, the source of all true power. Only this have I learned so far, that what beings needs what is most evil in him for what is best in him – that whatever is most evil is his best power and the hardest stone for the highest creator; and that man must become better and more evil. What is good? All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man. What is bad? All that proceeds from weakness.

What is happiness? The feeling that power increases–that a resistance is overcome. Light will for a time have to be called darkness: this is the path I must tread. I teach myself the Superman. Man is something that should be overcome. Filling the conscious mind with ideal conceptions is a characteristic of Western theosophy, but not the confrontation with the Shadow and the world of darkness. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and incomprehensible to beings devoid of meaning and therefore not popular. We must know that war is common to all and strife is justice, and that all things come into being through strife necessarily. The intangible represents the real power of the universe. It is the seed of the tangible.

There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A Person must constantly exceed his level. Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth. As you think, so shall you become. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. Ask yourself whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves – or whether it should be ours here and now and on this earth.The nature scientists uncover what has crafted our viler impulses into us: in fact, these impulses are a part of the process she uses to create.

Lucifer is the dark side of cosmic fecundity, the cutting blade of the sculptor”s knife. Nature does not abhor evil; she embraces it. With it she moved the Human world to greater heights of organization, intricacy, and power. Thought is energy. Active thought is active energy; concentrated thought is a concentrated energy. Thought concentrated on a definite purpose becomes power. This is the power which is being used by those who do not believe in the virtue of poverty, or the beauty of self-denial. They perceive that this is the talk of weaklings. The ability to receive and manifest this power depends upon the ability to recognize the Infinite Energy ever dwelling in Humans, constantly creating and recreating his body and mind, and ready at any moment to manifest through him in any needful manner. In exact proportion to the recognition of this truth will be the manifestation in the outer life of the individual. The weak have no place here, in this life or in any other life. Weakness leads to slavery. Weakness leads to all kinds of misery, physical and mental. Weakness is death.

There are hundreds of thousands of microbes surrounding us, but they cannot harm us unless we become weak, until the body is ready and predisposed to receive them. There may be a million microbes of misery, floating about us. Never mind! They dare not approach us, they have no power to get a hold on us, until the mind is weakened. This is the great fact: strength is life, weakness is death. Strength is felicity, life eternal, immortal; weakness is constant strain and misery: weakness is death. Most people live, whether physically, intellectually or morally, in a very restricted circle of their potential being. They make use of a very small portion of their possible consciousness, and of their resources in general, much like a man who, out of his whole bodily organism, should get into a habit of using and moving only his little finger. Great emergencies and crises show us how much greater our vital resources are than we had supposed.

Real understanding in spiritual matters is the result of much bitter fighting, of suffering, spiritual agony and soul passion. Life itself would have no meaning if there was no fighting on all planes, if all was smooth and monotonous. Everything fights in nature. Every plant fights to get more sunshine, every animal fights for food; the angels themselves fight. Constant struggle on all planes to which it has access is the birthright of the creature. Woe to him who wants to put himself on a level with the Shaper's and escape fighting. A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.

Without struggle, no progress and no result. Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine. humanity is asleep. People does not have real consciousness or will at all. They is not free. For Them, everything just happens. However, humanity can become conscious and find their real place, as a human being, in creation but this requires a profound inner transformation. My way is to develop the hidden potentialities of man; a way that is against Nature and against so called God. There is no altruism or love-thy-neighbor concept in the Satanic values, except in the sense of helping other adherents of Paths to gain their desires by group energy. Satanism is a blatantly selfish, brutal meritocracy. It is based on the belief that Humanity is inherently a selfish, violent creature, that life is a Darwinian struggle for survival of the fittest, that the earth will be ruled by those who fight to win the ceaseless competition that exists in all jungles. This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature.

There may be other universes based on all sorts of other similar principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games. determinism is the greatest enemy of the weak. If something has no specific way of interacting with something else the thing cannot be there in or other words is specifically not there in of itself. Any way to change is dictated by values and as no value equals no change hence there is no randomness. Uncontrollable and unpredictable change cannot exist.

Something that is unpredictable and does not depend on cause and effect has no cause as cause and effect is the are objects with specific values interacting in specific ways. Anything else is not there as it has no specific value therefore is nothing but nothing. There is no room for randomness. You may feel you have free will. You do not. Freedom are multiple options. The choice is already a given. You lost. Either you are a creature of the void or a master of yourself. One may conquer millions in battle, but he who conquers himself, only one, is the greatest of conquerors

Blastcat
"One may conquer millions in battle, but he who conquers himself, only one, is the greatest of conquerors." 
"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Descartes
"Five percent of the people think;
ten percent of the people think they think;
and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think."
question everything, continue questioning until the loop is broken and you are a god

Debra AI Prediction

Tie
Predicted
50%
Likely
50%
Unlikely

Details +

For:

0% (0 Points)

Against:

0% (0 Points)