frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The Best Thriller Movies Ever Made? Why You Consider Them The Best?

Debate Information

Hi Everyone!

First of all, I would like to clarify that I am not a big fan of thriller movies even I didn't watch a lot of thriller movies, but yes, it depends on the mood. Sometimes, I want to watch comedy and fantasy movies. Sometimes, it feels good to watch action and thriller movies and vice versa. However, at the upcoming weekend, I am going to conduct a reunion party with some close friend and thought to watch any thriller movies. I shortlisted the following thriller movies that, in my opinion, the best ones. Have a look:

Widows: If I talk about a very recent movie which is full of thrill and action, the Widows come into my mind. Yes, the adventure of criminals' widows is incredible.

Greenland: From many weeks I am trying to watch Greenland because its trailer just went me crazy. Hopefully, it would be a good option to watch. 

Munich: It is another movie which I have watched with my university fellows, but yes, it is a good one, but I don't think I would like to include it in the best thriller movies category, but it could be a good option. Similarly, if we have a look at similar movies like Munich from here, then State of Play and Operation Finale could be worth watching. What are your views about them?

Parasite: Honestly, I didn't watch this movie but heard much appreciation about this movie from the friends and different reviews. In my opinion, it is about the mingling of the poor with rich in Korean culture. According to many movie gurus, it is the best thriller movie of recent times. What are your views about it?

I just shared my opinion about Thriller movies, but for sure, you can come and debate, which is the best thriller movies ever made and why. It is not essential to pick any movie from my list. You need to discuss with your choices. Let's start!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments