frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Refurbished Vs. Used Smartphones? Which Ones Are Better?

Debate Information

Greetings!

No doubt, we have heard a lot about the used phones, and usually, people prefer to go with used smartphones option to save some money or when they have a limited budget. However, a few days ago, I also heard about the refurbished phone, and I am here to discuss the pros and cons of using these two options. First of all, if we talk about the used phones then there are some potential risks are involved. Likewise, if you go with a used phone which is 2 years old then probably, there are chances that battery only performs around 80% of its original score. Similarly, some tracking apps could also be installed in them, which really scared a super conscious person like me. 

On the other hand, if I look at the refurbished phones, then they do not only look like the new ones but also called pre-owned. According to US Today, it is high time for shoppers to get refurbished phones because they are available at low rates. Even they are available on a significantly discounted price if you get then after one or 2 years of launched and I also found such iPhones here. Withal, I am concerned about the warranties of refurbished phones. According to the comparisons like this, warranties depend on the place from where you are buying them. If these phones come with limited time warranty, then do you think they are still worth buying? 

What would be your choice between refurbished and used phones? And Why? Let's Discuss!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments