frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Where are you on the political compass?

Debate Information

This is where I am

Result graph

Comparison

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
  • Somewhere in the centre, swinging from left to right, sometimes hanging a little low and other times a little high.

• anarchist100 said: @ZeusAres42 What about this test? The Definitive Political Orientation Test (playbuzz.com)

I am sorry but I think the test is useless. While I might be feeling a little patriotic today I may have changed my mind completely next week. Just as an example.

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -   edited February 2021
    @ZeusAres42
    So is what you're saying that you change your view point regularly, therefor can not be fully labeled by this test?
  • @ZeusAres42
    So is what you're saying that you change your view point regularly, therefor can not be fully labeled by this test?

Call me an enigma if you want to label me hehe. ;)

When I posted this I intended for people to do political scales test and take it then post their results, While not even posting a link! I do have a low IQ!
  • But what I'm really saying is the test is unreliable in determining someone's political orientation. It's basically nothing more than some random online pop quiz.

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -   edited February 2021
    @ZeusAres42
    The test is kind of odd, I've noticed it almost always gives me a different answer every time I take it.
    ZeusAres42