frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

is Alkaline water really better?

Debate Information

Alkaline water in purified form or in natural form. And purified non-alkaline water. Along with Sprinkling mineral water. When compared equally perform any health benefit?

I heard that cancer can only live in a body with unbalanced pH levels. So many more stories I heard but with no references for the pigglets here to conform because I care nothing about proving my post. I’m gambling that what I choose to read and hear to believe to be true is my only proof. So look at it closely.

Why should I choose a 4 dollar bottle of H20 with a +9pH level over a purified water bottle for less than 2 bucks with a pH level undisclosed probably because lower than +4. I personally drink Evian water it is my only choice. I feel like water with higher pH levels kick in good. placebo effect ruled out, it seems to work wonders for the body. Strength, illnesses, mental chemistry, vitals, energy, rational thinking, and can even cure uglyness for some of the nerds here. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments