frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the strongest Objection to the covid vaccine?

Debate Information

Hi, this debate here will not be about trying to persuade me against taking the vaccine but to try and persuade me what is the strongest objection to taking the vaccine. Now, sometimes when I do a debate I try to think of one of the strongest possible objections to my argument and they do a rebuttal to that, although I don't do that as often as I think I should. Then again, this is casual debating and so I guess I would do these more in formal debates though.

However, I have been trying to think of all the current objections for not taking the covid vaccine and so far they all seem as weak as one another and they are:
  • "It's all about government control. They want to implant chips into us to spy on us."
  • "This vaccine was rushed. We don't know about any long-term side effects. I am going to take my chances with Covid" I guess they believe this vaccine must have been made and researched by some high school kids in some high school lab eh?
  • Misquoting scientific info and just cherry-picking bits that you think to confirm with your own ideas without actually reading the science which actually contradicts you.
  • Quoting pieces of pseudoscientific babble.
  • Strawmanning the other party when you cannot come with a rebuttal to the actual argument presented. 
  • "The vaccine is too new and we don't know much about it."
  • "People have been dying left, right and center after having the vaccine with heart attacks and stuff."
  • Merely just disagreeing with the reputable science and saying it is wrong.
  • "It's my body, my choice. I should be able to do what I like with my body."
  • "I don't know what is inside this vaccine. It could anything."
If you can come up with something that doesn't even remotely resemble something as ludicrous as the above then you win the debate. :) Let the competition begin!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments