frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

4 (X+3) - 10 = 8X - 40 + 4. What Is The Value Of X?

Debate Information

Find me X.
ZeusAres42

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Hours Later And Not A Single Answer?

Pretty strange how last night a bunch of you were arguing about math, claiming to be able to prove Einstein wrong, yet you can't solve a basic equation designed for 13 year olds. I used to finish 30 of these a night when I was a kid. 

• Argument Topic: Nom can do Basic Algebra: This is really impressive.

Whoa, that is one super equation there. I am completely stumped! I am just not a genius like you Satire!
    Nomenclature

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @ZeusAres42

Whoa, that is one super equation there. I am completely stumped! I am just not a genius like you Satire!

Genius? LMFAO. The problem is designed for 13 year olds with average math ability.

Not satire!

ZeusAres42
  • Argument Topic: Nom can do 13 year old math

@ZeusAres42
     The problem is designed for 13 year olds with average math ability.

Well, aren't you a clever little boy. You do 13 year old math. Well done. @Nomenclature. Here is a medal for you:

You deserve it buddy. Keep up the good work!

Nomenclature

@ZeusAres42

LOL. You're mocking me because you can't answer a math problem designed for 13 year olds?

Ahahahaha! Get help. You have mental health issues.
    ZeusAres42
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2762 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @ZeusAres42

You're mocking me because I demonstrate how I can do 13 year old math and you lot can't do it because you are all dummies?

Yes that's right.

Nomenclature

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    X = 9.5
    Nomenclaturejust_sayinOakTownA
    Argument Topic: Correct

Well done. Show us your workings for extra marks.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2762 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    X = 9.5

You know this is some basic algebra stuff he quickly found off of Google right? I can't believe you are even entertaining him by answering.
    Nomenclature

@ZeusAres42

Lmao. Yes, Zeus, I'm butthurt because you can't do math for 13 year olds and because you don't understand that Einstein disproved Newton's theory of gravity over a century ago. Your low IQ really holds me back in life.

• Ok, let's just humour you for a second here as well. How do you come to the conclusion that because someone didn't answer means it's because they can't?
    Nomenclature

@ZeusAres42
    Ok, let's just humour you for a second here as well.
    Lol. You are one of these guys who is too dumb to comprehend how dumb you are, aren't you? 

Ok, let's just humour you for a second here as well. How do you come to the conclusion that because someone didn't answer means it's because they can't? Please explain your logic. I really want to learn from you.

Why you avoiding this question?

@ZeusAres42
    Ok, let's just humour you for a second here as well.
    I am one of these guys who is too dumb to comprehend how dumb I am, aren't I? 

Yes I know.  No need to tell us. It's obvious.

@ZeusAres42

How do you come to the conclusion that because someone didn't answer means it's because they can't?

This thread asks you one simple question. The only legitimate reason to be posting in this thread is to answer the question, you laughably incompetent dullard.

You should probably get back to playing with your toys.

@ZeusAres42
    You know this is some basic algebra stuff he quickly found off of Google right?

If I'd found it on Google then you'd have been able to use Google to find the answer. 

Face it. You're just not very smart. 

• @ZeusAres42

If I'd found it on Google then you'd have been able to use Google to find the answer. 

yeah that's right. It had nothing to do with the fact that I would rather just toy with you than answer silly questions. You remind of those idiots that used to put "only for geniuses" questions that went viral on Facebook like basic order of operations for instance. And you think this makes you sound smart. Just another guy that is unaware of how dumb he actually is.

Dunning-Kruger effect Are you pickaxing to the plateau or plummeting
    Cheers to NOMNOM right at the top ^^^^^^^

@ZeusAres42
     It had nothing to do with the fact that I would rather just toy with you than answer silly questions

That is correct. You'd choose to toy with me in order to humiliate me, and the fastest way to humiliate me is to quickly answer my question like it's nothing. Instead, you posted a series of silly images you pulled off the internet. The actual issue here is that you are not aware of how unintelligent you are, which is why you are constructing bizarre alternative narratives to explain why you were unable to answer the question. You are engaged in a form of self-delusion.

ZeusAres42
  • @ZeusAres42

yeah that's right. It had nothing to do with the fact that I would rather just toy with you than answer silly questions. You remind of those idiots that used to put "only for geniuses" questions that went viral on Facebook like basic order of operations for instance. And you think this makes you sound smart. Just another guy that is unaware of how dumb he actually is.

@ZeusAres42
     It had nothing to do with the fact that I would rather just toy with you than answer silly questions

That is correct. You'd choose to toy with me in order to humiliate me, and the fastest way to humiliate me is to quickly answer my question like it's nothing. Instead, you posted a series of silly images you pulled off the internet. The actual issue here is that you are not aware of how unintelligent you are, which is why you are constructing bizarre alternative narratives to explain why you were unable to answer the question. You are engaged in a form of self-delusion.

@ZeusAres42

Cheers to NOMOM (FYI, my quote before his).

See how he twists things and then copies me. No originality whatsoever.

Nomenclature

@ZeusAres42
    yeah that's right. It had nothing to do with the fact that I would rather just toy with you than answer silly questions.

You are ill and need treatment for whichever psychotic disorder you are suffering from. Please stop repeatedly spamming the same comment over and over again.

• @ZeusAres42

@ZeusAres42

Cheers to NOMOM (FYI, my quote before his).

See how he twists things and then copies me. No originality whatsoever.

I can do this all night buddy. Played this game before many times.
    Nomenclature

@ZeusAres42
    See how he twists things

Claims not interested in debating you.

Replies 30 times in 90 minutes.

ZeusAres42
    @ZeusAres42

I can do this all night buddy. Played this game before many times.

Please get some help. You're not well.

I am not interested in debating you.

I Reply 30 times in 90 minutes to tell you how dumb you are and how smart I am s because I can do 8th grade math.

Look, that's me in the pic above

Wow!
    Nomenclature

@ZeusAres42

Hi guys. Zeus here. I'm the best debater in the world. Whatever the other guy says I just stick my tongue out and reply with, "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I? Ner ner ner ner ner"

Pathetic. Please get some help with your mental difficulties.

ZeusAres42
  • @ZeusAres42

Hi guys. Nom here. I'm the best debater in the world. Whatever the other guy says I just stick my tongue out and reply with, "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I? Ner ner ner ner ner"

Thanks for you honesty.

• Pathetic. Please get some help with your mental difficulties.

You should take your own advice.

@ZeusAres42
    Thanks for you honesty.

YOUR honesty. 

I'm truly struggling to understand why someone who can't even use words coherently is arguing on a debate site. You're useless. Go away and look up what I told you to look up.

• SwolliwSwolliw 1530 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature
    I'm truly struggling to understand why someone .............

You said it......Heir Fuhrer.

@Swolliw
    You said it......Heir Fuhrer.

You are another pointless individual. Irritated about the fact that you're not bright enough to answer the question posed by the debate, you emerge from beneath your proverbial rock to instead throw in a few worthless personal attacks. Yes buddy, asking math questions in a debate forum makes me Hitler. Very good. I'm sure they're all very proud of your wit at the day centre.

Dee