frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Will You Watch The Coronation Of Charles III?

Debate Information

Sure!  Right after I watch 2 male bumblebees having sex.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    Yes, I love the monarchy, for no other reason than that you yankees hate it.
    Dee
  • The king of England had a large role in why at least part of my family is in the United States of America. I must send my deepest regrets to the Royal Family to say due to circumstances out of my control I cannot say that I will see or not see the Coronation of the King. As a free Knight all men are created equal by their creator there being no law which prevents the title of wording King and President. To all those who have fallen………………GOD save the King!

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: You're No Anarchist

@anarchist100 said:  I love the monarchy

You fake!  Anarchists believe that British royalty is an outdated and unnecessary institution. They are a symbol of inequality and privilege, and they have no place in modern society.

The British royal family is a hereditary monarchy, which means that the position of king or queen is passed down from parent to child. This is a system that is based on birth, not merit, and it is a form of inequality that I find unacceptable.

The British royal family also enjoys a great deal of privilege. They are exempt from many of the laws that apply to ordinary citizens, and they receive a large amount of public money. This is a form of inequality that is also unacceptable to anarchists.

Anarchists believe that all people are created equal and that we should all be treated equally under the law. Anarchists believe that we should live in a society where everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed, regardless of their background or circumstances.

The British royal family is a symbol of everything that anarchists are against. They are a symbol of inequality, privilege, and injustice. Anarchists believe that they should be abolished and that we should create a more just and equitable society without them.
  • RayanSajjadRayanSajjad 18 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Of course I will

King Charles gives people aged 70+ hope that they can get a job. He is a bastion of hope in a sea of elderly darkness.
  • jackjack 456 Pts   -   edited May 2023

Will You Watch The Coronation Of Charles III?

Hello Jules:

Nahh..  I know the ending.

excon
    JulesKorngold
  • SwolliwSwolliw 1530 Pts   -   edited May 2023
    @RayanSajjad ;King Charles gives people aged 70+ hope that they can get a job. He is a bastion of hope in a sea of elderly darkness.

Charles never applied for a job nor given one. His position was simply inherited as a right of birth. His salary and perks are obscenely high and was given estates and riches valuable enough to make him one of the wealthiest men in the world. 

Not too bad for someone who has never filled out a job application or welfare benefits form in his life.