frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Will The Congress Like Trump?

Debate Information

Do you believe that the US congress will like Trump?

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this site. I also bookmarked this website. I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?
  1. Live Poll

?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• labdvv_9163labdvv_9163 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, I think so.
  • irunkeonirunkeon 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, he's already uniting.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
     "Like" is a complex statement.  I think a better question is how will Trump navigate the entrenched political interests of congress members.  Congress reminds me of the boyars in Russian History, where Peter the Great took over.  They also resisted change and were highly entrenched.  Peter the Great took a really aggressive stand with them and ultimately made a hugh oositive change.
    check out related debate on comparing Trump and Peter the Great.

http://www.debateisland.com/discussion/258/trump-compared-to-peter-the-great-of-russian-history
    Live Long and Prosper
  • dexjexadexjexa 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, I think so.
  • owhvowhv 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, his speech also went very well. Even the media some what liked it.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I agree that the initial address to Congress was generally well recieved.  Even the Usual critics toned down their critisism of that speech.  That said, given everything thats going on, that's only a very small part of what Trump needs from Congress to actually like him
    Live Long and Prosper
  • ageaagea 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, I think that they already like him. Especially after his speech.