frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should US continue UFO program and is that an actual UFO?

Debate Information

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

Check out the video in nytimes.  Kinda looks like a UFO.  But maybe not?
I am not sure we should continue funding something like this.
joecavalry
  1. Live Poll

should we fund the program?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
  2. Live Poll

Is it a UFO in the video?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ufoDudeufoDude 2 Pts   -  
    Looks like a ufo to me
  • davidSdavidS 2 Pts   -  
    Another waste of government funding.  
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    Aliens are far superior to us, I do not support the US' approach to aliens because they see them as an enemy to be captured, experimented on (without any animal or human rights easing their suffering) and lastly killed.

They don't educate us on their findings, they keep it all hidden and that is unacceptable if you ask me.
  • NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    someone234 Not all aliens are far superior to us. 
    @Nope That's what they want you to believe. I know my place and I am so happy they chose me to be one of the prophets.
  • NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    someone234 I am assuming that we are taking about aliens from spaces. You did not say what they are superior at so I am also assuming you are taking about overall. I would not call aliens that might resemble signal celled organisms superior which is probably what many aliens from space are.. I consider us humans to be overall manly superior to most organism on this planet. Many alien life most likely is less superior. 
    @Nope they are mostly four dimensional or more, our three dimensions and five senses make them giggle.
  • NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    someone234 Most aliens are four dimensional or more? What aliens are you taking about?
    @Nope You think only in terms of what you can see or measure by your human means... They are there and will communicate with you once you admit that humanity is more corrupt than them and that you will take their side if it comes down to it.

We must fix this universe piece by piece.
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    Yes, it can be part of NASA.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    someone234
    You said "Aliens are far superior to us". You never specified what aliens. I assumed you meant aliens in general. In which case there are probably most currently aliens less superior to us.