frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Are Palestinians Future Peace Partners For Israel?

Debate Information

Palestinians celebrate deadly terror shooting in Jerusalem with fireworks, sweets

Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza on Friday celebrated a terror attack that killed seven Israelis and wounded at least three others near a synagogue in Jerusalem’s Neve Yaakov neighborhood.

Palestinian media reported celebrations in cities across the West Bank, including Ramallah, Nablus and Jenin, and parts of East Jerusalem.

Videos showed fireworks, celebratory gunfire, drivers honking horns, bonfires and crowds chanting in the streets.

Future peace partners?  Not likely.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

I lift a glass to them in tribute at their actions , the savage brutes who bomb schools , hospitals and children's playgrounds deserve everything they get 

Nomenclature
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: So...

@Dee
    Interesting.  So you support the murder of innocent Israeli civilians.
    And you deny Hamas houses rockets in schools, mosques, hospitals, and shopping malls.
    Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Interesting.  So you support the murder of innocent Israeli civilians.

'Innocent '' LOL , how innocent was that child getting carried to his funeral?

And you deny Hamas houses rockets in schools, mosques, hospitals, and shopping malls.

You see this is the exact bully boy tactic I speak of slaughter of children is fine once they're Palestinian that's your contention right? Or will you now use that utterly offensive term ' collateral damage'? 
    Nomenclature
    Argument Topic: The Crucial Difference

@Dee
    Israelis don't celebrate innocent civilian deaths.  You and your friends do.  Shame on you.

Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @JulesKorngold

Israelis don't celebrate innocent civilian deaths. 

Sure they do 15 soldiers were ' reprimanded ' recently for doing so and only because they were caught also read another example below ? If you want more let me know

You and your friends do. 

Of course the removal of scum is most satisfying 

Shame on you.

Condemnation by a lying apologist for baby killers has me so very deeply traumatised and grossly offended .....baa waa hahahahahahahahahaha....

Please Cornfed stop talking you're a mouthpiece for terrorists and a compulsive for these cowardly dogs ......

A video purportedly showing Jewish extremists at a wedding party cheering while stabbing the photo of a Palestinian toddler has triggered a firestorm of condemnation from Israeli politicians.

The 26-second video, broadcast Wednesday evening by Channel 10, shows men in white skullcaps and shirts dancing while holding knives and guns. One of the dancers stabs the photo of 18-month-old Ali Saad Dawabsha while others call for more murders.

Some revelers danced with rifles belonging to the Israeli military and in one case held a mock firebomb in the air.

Ali was killed along with his father, Sa'ad, 32, and Sa'ad's wife, Rehem, 27, when their home was firebombed in the West Bank village of Duma in July. The couple's 4-year-old son survived.

No one has been charged in the deaths, although several suspects have been taken into custody. Defense officials said they were convinced the killings were carried out by Jewish terrorists, The Jerusalem Post reported. Lawyers have alleged torture of suspects by the domestic security agency, Shin Bet.

Make you feel proud tough guy? 

Argument Topic: Some Other Crucial Differences Between You And Me

@Dee
    1. I don't call you names or attack you personally.  I attack your beliefs, lies, claims, and attitude - as a real debater should.
    2. I don't support the murder of innocent civilians.
    3. I don't avoid the fact of the Gaza Mall and rockets placed in public places and highly populated areas.
    4. I don't use "But what about..." arguments.  It's a losing and fallacious tactic.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

1. I don't call you names or attack you personally.  
    Oh you feel attacked now? That's it just like you blame the victim card as usual, how were you "attacked"

I attack your beliefs, lies, claims, and attitude - as a real debater should.

You don't debate you preach , you just called me a thought you didn't attack others?
    1. I don't support the murder of innocent civilians.

You do you think Palestinian children are fair game you  

1. I don't avoid the fact of the Gaza Mall and rockets placed in public places and highly populated areas.

Boo hoo , only Jewish lives count right?

1. I don't use "But what about..." arguments. 
    That's all you've used so far
    1.  It's a losing and fallacious tactic.
    Stop doing it then seeing as it upsets you so much 

Here is what you celebrate and gloat at 

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    Argument Topic: "But What About..."

@Dee
    But what about Palestinian children used as human shields?  Hamas has used civilians, including children, as human shields in the past. This tactic involves positioning military assets and fighters in or near civilian areas, making it more likely that civilian casualties will occur if the area is targeted by the enemy. The use of human shields is considered a war crime under international law.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold ;

Argument Topic .....Cornfed claimed ......

I don't use "But what about..." arguments. 

Then opened with ....

But what about Palestinian children used as human shields?

Proving Cornfed is also a another  thing he denied .......

Argument Topic: "Cornfed"

@Dee
    You mock my name then pretend you are a debater.  Your claims and arguments are worthless.

For the 7th time, explain this shopping mall when Gazans are so "poor.":

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @JulesKorngold

You mock my name then pretend you are a debater

Your name is mock worthy. You lashed out by calling me a , you never debate on here you post up topics and then run, your only other attempts are when you want to wail,  preach and praise the slaughter of Palestinians

.  Your claims and arguments are worthless.

They keep you in your place

For the 7th time, explain this shopping mall when Gazans are so "poor.":

Where did I say they were all poor? I'll wait..........
    Argument Topic: Where?

@Dee said:  You praise the slaughter of Palestinians
    Where did I say that?  Another of your lies.  Palestinians die when they attack Israel and Israeli citizens.
    Argument Topic: "Mock Worthy"

@Dee said:  Your name is mock worthy.
    So mocking is your way of debating...how impressive.  You should be thankful I even respond to your nonsense.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

So mocking is your way of debating...how impressive.  You should be thankful I even respond to your nonsense.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Please stop lying Cornfed .  Jews  die when they attack Palestinian children and babies 
    Nomenclature
    Argument Topic: You call this debating?

You're just mocking and flipping my statements.

You're not worth any more of my time.
    Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @JulesKorngold
    Israelis don't celebrate innocent civilian deaths

Stop lying please.

THERE was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the worst atrocity ever committed on American soil as it played out before their eyes.

Who do you think they were? Palestinians? Saudis? Iraqis, even? Al-Qaeda, surely? Wrong on all counts. They were Israelis - and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad, the equivalent of MI6 or the CIA.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12768362.five-israelis-were-seen-filming-as-jet-liners-ploughed-into-the-twin-towers-on-september-11-2001/

Dee
    Argument Topic: Wrong

@Nomenclature
    They were investigated, released, and went back to Israel.

Give me more babbling word salad now.   :D
    Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold
    They were investigated
    Could you possibly do me a favour and stop changing the subject every time I debunk one of your lies?

Yes, they were investigated, and I've read the FBI report. It is absolutely damning. They lied throughout their interviews, refused to take lie detector tests, then failed them when they did. The FBI identified the company they claimed to work for as an Israeli intelligence front, and the owner fled the country immediately following the arrests. When their van was investigated by NJ police, it was found to contain box cutters, a large amount of cash, false passports and tested positive for explosives residue. The FBI officials who interviewed those men believed they were involved in the attacks.
    released
    Released contrary to protests from the FBI, on a direct order from Michael Chertoff, a notoriously corrupt Zionist Jew, chief author of the Patriot Act, and the son of an Israeli mother and a New York Rabbi. Chertoff is the one the Americans have to thank for the NSA spying on everything they do. 

Everybody with even moderate intelligence has put the pieces together regarding 9/11. We know what horrible, truly disgusting scumbags you are.

Sussex University investigates professor who claims Israel was behind 9/11 Twin Towers attacks 'with help from Zionists in US government'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357733/Academic-says-Israel-9-11-Twin-Towers-attacks-help-Zionists-government.html

Argument Topic: Thanks...

@Nomenclature
    Thanks again for the incoherent babbling word salad.  Very entertaining.
    Nomenclature
    @JulesKorngold
    Thanks again for the incoherent babbling word salad.

No problem. Thanks for showing the world what a monstrously dishonest person you are. Your claim that, "Israelis don't celebrate innocent civilian deaths", is an unambiguous falsehood and your desperate efforts to deflect the conversation away from that fact are very amusing.

Argument Topic: You're Boring Me

@Nomenclature
    I'm gonna watch Israel bomb Gaza on the news.  Bye.
    @JulesKorngold
    I'm gonna watch Israel bomb Gaza on the news.  Bye.
    Cool. I'm gonna go watch Hitler gas some Jews on the history channel. Have a nice day.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

I'm gonna watch Israel bomb Gaza on the news.

Tell us something we don't know, it's pretty typical behaviour  from wailing American Jews who keep whining and wailing about their suffering yet gloat, sneer and relish Palestinian men , women and children being blown to pieces
    Nomenclature
    @Dee
    Tell us something we don't know, it's pretty typical behaviour  from wailing American Jews who keep whining and wailing about their suffering yet gloat, sneer and relish Palestinian men , women and children being blown to pieces

His arrogance is absolutely nauseating. 

Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

He's a particularly nasty piece of work. Cornfed is one of these nauseating American Jews who grew up in relative comfort in the states but  realised at a young age he would get the sympathy vote and pitying pats on the head by playing the poor Jewish victim card 24/7 , a vile little toad 
    Nomenclature
    @Dee

100 percent agree with you Dee. He's an absolutely vile individual.
    Dee