frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

If you could go back in time, what would you change in world history?

Debate Information

Just a complete random question, but deserves some thought. Personally, I would go back to 1789 when the Constitution was written and tell the drafters to eliminate slavery early by getting rid of the 3/5ths Act.

And BTW, you can't kill a person, so don't kill Hitler or Kim Jong Un, even though they were / are awful people, they still have human dignity and deserve some degree of respect. (Though I don't condone the actions of either.)
joecavalryMasterofPunPolaris95Zombieguy1987
A good debate is not judged by bias, but in the context of the debate, where objectivity is key and rationale prevalent. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FascismFascism 344 Pts   -  
    Changing history is dangerous. I'd stick to my own life and cause myself to find a million dollars or something. 
    ApplesaucebeckysmithZombieguy1987
  • PowerPikachu21PowerPikachu21 213 Pts   -  
    A lot of bad things do happen, but I think we're better off leaving everything as is. And it's not like one person would make that huge of a difference unless we're getting godly powers. But even then, I'd rather leave everything as is.
  • George_HorseGeorge_Horse 499 Pts   -  
    I would stop Hitler from taking power, Stop the Vietnam War from happening, and stopping 9/11.
    Nathaniel_BZombieguy1987
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~Orson Welles
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    Events happened for a reason. Wouldn’t change history.
    CYDdhartaZombieguy1987Oppolzer
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    I would stop Hitler from taking power, Stop the Vietnam War from happening, and stopping 9/11.
    I wonder what Stalin would have done had it not been for Hitler.
  • FascismFascism 344 Pts   -  
    @George_Horse If Hitler hadn't taken power, the Soviets would have invaded Poland and other countries without anyone being able to go against them. The Nazis weren't great, but we never know what could have happened if they hadn't existed. 

• MindMasterMindMaster 18 Pts   -   edited November 2017
    I would have stopped Adam from eating the apple, then we wouldn't have any of these.
    ale5ApplesauceTheNeophytePolaris95Zombieguy1987
  • EmeryPearsonEmeryPearson 151 Pts   -  
    The burning of the library of Rome and Alexandria.
    FascismPolaris95
  • BaconToesBaconToes 236 Pts   -  
    If I can do everything instantly and without being seen.

I'll take 5 billion dollars from the top five richest people on Earth, and then I will give myself the money.(1-second earlier is also history :) ) then invest in the stock market and now I can be the new Rothchild family bachelor. 

Evidence
    i fart cows
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    Just a complete random question, but deserves some thought. Personally, I would go back to 1789 when the Constitution was written and tell the drafters to eliminate slavery early by getting rid of the 3/5ths Act.

And BTW, you can't kill a person, so don't kill Hitler or Kim Jong Un, even though they were / are awful people, they still have human dignity and deserve some degree of respect. (Though I don't condone the actions of either.)
    Hmm, .. let me see now? If I went back in time about 60 years, I would be 2 years old, so I doubt I could change any of history, .. right?
    And if I took my present self back in time, wouldn't history go along with me?
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5966 Pts   -  
    My actions would probably be much more selfish. My parents had an opportunity to leave Soviet Union in late 80-s when it was collapsing, and to move to a proper Western country instead, ideally - the US. At the last moment, they changed their mind and decided to stay in Soviet Union for a while and see how things go there - ending up staying there permanently, with me having to look for my own way to move to the US, my dream country. I succeeded in this, but it took me over 20 years to lay down the groundwork and to create a good opportunity for moving to the US.

So, if I had a time machine, I would go back to late 80-s and tell my parents, "No, life on the Soviet territory won't become similar to Western life any time soon. Move now, don't hesitate." Then I would go back in time and enjoy my new life with significantly less time lost by living in a third world country!
    George_Horse
  • funpersonfunperson 66 Pts   -  
    Invent Facebook before Zuckerberg and make bank
    EvidenceApplesauce
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    I would talk Nikolas Tesla's financiers (JP Morgans competition for world's wealthiest people) out of boarding the Titanic.

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/6103/#Comment_6103
    George_Horse
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    I'd either stop these two things:

The creation of religion

The idea that the earth is flat
    George_HorseErfisflatApplesaucePolaris95
  • Nathaniel_BNathaniel_B 182 Pts   -  
    Stop XXXtentacion for getting killed. Jealousy is a dangerous thing. 
    “Communism is evil. Its driving forces are the deadly sins of envy and hatred.” ~Peter Drucker 

"It's not a gun control problem, it's a cultural control problem."
    Bob Barr
    I'd either stop these two things:

The creation of religion

The idea that the earth is flat
    @Zombieguy1987 But without Religion, the earth would be Flat just as it is today. The only place the Globe exists is in Religion, Satanism, Illuminati, Free Mason and Communism in particular.
    ErfisflatPolaris95Zombieguy1987
    Three things cannot long be hidden, the disc of the sun, the disc of the moon, and the truth.
    EvidenceZombieguy1987
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • MasterofPunMasterofPun 34 Pts   -  
    I'd probably introduce some form of hand-rinsing and pest killing in the days of the Black Death.
  • TheNeophyteTheNeophyte 24 Pts   -  
    @MindMaster I am with you on that
  • TheNeophyteTheNeophyte 24 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar I feel bad for you, and I respect your opinion although it's selfish
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat I just had this thought the other day and you're pretty much the only flat Earther that I know so I have a question. Why do you not believe the world is a globe, yet still trust maps with locations, countries, continent shapes and oceans? 
    Zombieguy1987
    If I can't kill anyone can I go back and get myself aborted? Is that a work around?
    Evidence
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited August 2018
    @Erfisflat I just had this thought the other day and you're pretty much the only flat Earther that I know so I have a question. Why do you not believe the world is a globe, yet still trust maps with locations, countries, continent shapes and oceans? 
    In actuality, I don't, but there is one map that most flat earthers subscribe to that is claimed to be accurate by even globe earthers. The Azimuthal Equidistant map

is the only map used by the USGS,

and is in the official logo of the UN.

I could reverse the same question to you, if you think the earth is a globe, why would you (if you do any travelling) use a flat map, instead of a globe?

(1) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_map_projections

Wayne Dyer
    If I can't kill anyone can I go back and get myself aborted? Is that a work around?
    Why would you do that? You just started asking questions about the flat earth!
    EvidenceZombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
    @Evidence ;
    There's is a thing called science, and space programs! even if proof the earth is round would take longer, religion is evil, and history has proven it

And the idea of the earth being flat? 

EvidenceErfisflat
    @Erfisflat thank you that is fascinating and I really want to look into that more, also I appreciate the consistency in your views.

I only use Google maps and the screen is flat but I don't know if the map is or not. Regardless, I just trust the Earth is flat because it's the dominant view and is actually of no concern to me whether it's flat or not, won't affect my day to day life. I have always wondered whether the maps we see are right or not because I've never been to space to see the big picture so I really can't know, but for the same reason I just accept it.

So to answer your question directly, if I used a flat map to travel it would be because I have a specific destination in mind which that may can clearly get me to, whether the map is accurate or pure fantasy, as long as I get to my desired destination be following it I'm happy. I'm sure I have beliefs that aren't as popular as the flat Earth belief, but considered just as crazy, I gotta pick the conspiracies I actually want to care about and the flat Earth is not one of those.
    @Erfisflat thank you that is fascinating and I really want to look into that more, also I appreciate the consistency in your views.

I only use Google maps and the screen is flat but I don't know if the map is or not. Regardless, I just trust the Earth is flat because it's the dominant view and is actually of no concern to me whether it's flat or not, won't affect my day to day life. I have always wondered whether the maps we see are right or not because I've never been to space to see the big picture so I really can't know, but for the same reason I just accept it.

So to answer your question directly, if I used a flat map to travel it would be because I have a specific destination in mind which that may can clearly get me to, whether the map is accurate or pure fantasy, as long as I get to my desired destination be following it I'm happy. I'm sure I have beliefs that aren't as popular as the flat Earth belief, but considered just as crazy, I gotta pick the conspiracies I actually want to care about and the flat Earth is not one of those.
    So, just to be clear, if you were being lied to about the very shape of your home, it would not matter to you?
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer
    @Erfisflat I watched your video. I can agree with general points they make, that we are lied to from the top down, that there is a group at the top creating conflict for their advantage. However their whole pushing of religion is hypocritical. They love to say how science less yet treats religion as perfect, literally not a single bad thing said about it, when religion lies just as much as science yet somehow an equal evil is better? 

They also create a strawman of people who believe in science. When I want to know something I don't Google it and take the top result as truth like they claim, I actually did into it, look at multiple sources, find out who those sources are, who pays them, what is their history with the topic. It seems those in this video don't believe people like me exist and it is clear this video is meat to convince people with less critical thinking skills, not saying that to believe in flat Earth you have to have low CT skills, but that this specific video would work best on those people.

I don't trust science. It may seem strange but that was the most important lesson I learned in college. If I don't know how a phone can send this reply to you, even if there is science to back it up, it's magic to me and I take the explanation on faith. They even touch on this in the video, basically conveying the sentiment that you can't trust what other people tell you is truth without looking into it yourself. 

Science defended Hitler's claims allowing him to kill millions. Science defended slavery as natural. Both of these were done in my field, which is probably why I'm taught this lesson. However science also cured polio. Science isn't god, people treat a high school biology lesson as scripture. People claim science even when they have no clue what they are actually talking about. I know so many scientists that are frustrated at how lay people who agree with them present their findings.

This is why I view science as better than religion. Science is open to scrutinization. Even with the flat Earth theory there is obviously a push back from the scientific community on it, but let's say more scientists look into it and find it's flat and want to publish that. Science is way more likely of changing it's "dogma" from scrutinization than religion is.

So finally I'm ok with living in a house that I'm lied to about the shape of, because if I'm lied to about what the shape is I'm also lied to about why I can't go into a certain room. In my day to day life it's significantly more important to find out what is in that room rather than the shape of the house as I can actually get into that room and do something in there, but the shape of the house is just that, a shape. If I already believe in being lied to then the video offered no important reason to believe in the flat Earth theory specifically except that it shows you that you're lied to. I know I'm lied to so I want to start from the ground up, literally. 

It's more important to expose that lets say all war is manufactured from the same group of people than it is to expose the Earth being flat. I don't care about an argument that I should care about the Earth being flat so I can explain how we are lied to to other people. We have concrete evidence of vast corruption in the Panama and Paradise papers, yet seemingly no one cares at this point. I still care about that and instead of wasting my time trying to preach to people I instead spend my time controlling what I can, avoiding certain businesses, supporting people with more power than I who work to prosecute those in the papers.

I fail to see a reason why flat Earth specifically is a more important conspiracy theory than the cover up of alien existence, which would be just as coordinated and large a lie. I get it I'm lied to all the time, but why does the shape of the house matter passed showing me that I'm lied to about things that actually affect my daily life directly?
    Evidence
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5966 Pts   -  
    I had this idea for a sci-fi story...

In the distant future (say, year 2250), a man uploads exobytes of scientific data into his brain chip, containing almost all the collective knowledge humanity has accumulated, including an array of proven psychological techniques. The man is also immortal, and takes a special pill with him able to make one more human immortal.

The man uses a machine to time-travel to 1806 BC, the beginning of the rule of Sobekneferu, the first Egyptian female pharaoh. Through the psychological techniques his chip contains, he seduces Sobekneferu, marries her and gives her the pill to make her immortal as well. Together they are using the stored information to quickly build a "benevolent dictatorship" system encompassing the entire planet, recreating all the technology from 2250. This way they achieve a very high quality of life very quickly, avoiding all the historical bloodshed.

Centuries of marriage and mutual rule, however, wear down on them. The man and Sobekneferu start constantly arguing, eventually becoming completely disgusted with each other. Finally, Sobekneferu starts thinking that he is actually a usurper, having the only goal to challenge her divine mandate that is righteously granted to her by the Sun. She makes a move to assassinate him, and he escapes back to 2250 through his time machine.

Arriving there, however, he realizes that this is the year 2250 in the timeline in which he was married to Sobekneferu. At this time, Sobekneferu has merged with an AI and has established a dystopian totalitarian dictatorship in the Solar system through exterminating all living beings and integrating their minds into the AI network. Barely avoiding getting integrated as well, the man makes the last desperate attempt to travel back to 1806 BC and start from scratch...

Relieved that things are back to normal, he starts walking towards Sobekneferu's palace. He approaches her. She smiles at him and says, "Do you think your time travel technology has eluded me?" Last thing he sees is her eyes turning unnaturally blue and a flash of light emanating from her, accompanied by the robotic voice, "Integration successful".

Someone at Hollywood needs to make a movie.    
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer
    @WordsMatter I'm right there with you on most of that. What if it isn't just the shape house that you are lied to about, but the roof, as well? To address the point about aliens, what if there is a conspiracy within a conspiracy there? What if "aliens" aren't actually "aliens" at all? Do you know who Alister Crowley is? Jack Parsons? Ron Hubbard? All of them have early ties with NASA.

http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm

I somewhat disagree about science, on both points. Real science is about experiments, testable, repeatable, and observable. I don't distrust "science" as much as I distrust the scientific community, who often don't follow the scientific method, and aren't likely to change their ways as far as the shape of the earth is concerned. If I can test the claim, in your example, I can see the words come up on the screen, therefore I know the phone works in the way it should according to science. 

I agree with you on religion, but religion is not theism. I can believe that we have a Creator, based on my finds in the field of science, or more specifically, by using the scientific method. This doesn't mean that I am involved with any religious sect.

I hope you understand.
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer
    I'd probably introduce some form of hand-rinsing and pest killing in the days of the Black Death.
    @MasterofPun ; .. as if the Evolutionary ancestors, you know, them monkeys had toothbrushes, or hand sanitizers, or even washed their hands before or after eating each other to survive? So why would the black Death come when people washed and cleaned themselves for the past 6,000 years, and not over the millions and billions of years before that?

Are evolutionists sure they are on the top of the food chain? How many gorillas, bonobos, chimps etc. did the Black Death claim?
    Or wait, .. could no hand washing and pest killing be the reason Evolutionists have trillions of their "Common Ancestors" missing? I don't remember hearing that excuse before, .. just a thought?

Or, it just may be, could be strictly with mans sin that no handwashing can remove, .. this continuous Godlessness that occasionally brings the Black Death, like this last self created, self annihilation like this Agenda 21, 2030 is bringing to millions and even billions of us!?

Too many people on earth??? .. Yet from what we are finding out by the day because of the Flat Earth truth coming out, we doubt we've seen 1/10 of the whole Flat-earth yet, let alone over populate it!  But I guess they figure if we were allowed to see it all, it would be that much more difficult to make us believe that our world is overpopulated and unsustainable.
    In reality, at this suicidal rate it would take man millions and billions and trillions of Carl Sagan years just to partially populate the earth, let alone 'over-populate it'.

I say: "We Can Go Back In Time", starting right now, .. repent of our sins, and turn our lives over to the King of kings and Lord of lords Jesus Christ instead of turning it even more upside down, .. 

Related image

Here is a good read, some more eyes openers, especially in these Last Days:
    http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2013/06/part-2-signs-of-horus-worship-oh.html

Erfisflat said:

So, just to be clear, if you were being lied to about the very shape of your home, it would not matter to you?

@Erfisflat ;

Regarding the video, I left this following comment there on YouTube:

"My dear Flat Earth friends, Yes true that there is a great awakening going on: The Earth is Flat, NASA are thieving liars, BB and Evolution all a lie, movie stars are the opposite sex, etc. and so on"
    The Internet giving us all the information and it is all freely provided for us, all too good to be true don't you think?, . Then there is this; bringing the world together with "social media" like Twitter and Facebook, .. and yes, say it Jer, Mark, Rob Skiba, Eric Dubay and the rest of you with all that great information, ..  but ask yourselves: "where and who is it coming from?" .. all this info, who is allowing all this info to open our eyes?

Kennedy tried, Martin Luther King Jr. tried, sooo many tried, and their lite was extinguished exactly when, where and how, according to plan.

Utopia, .. is that what you all are looking for, .. like the JW's "You can live forever on planet earth", .. or you can choose to live forever on Flat Earth, the thing none of you are asking is; "Whose Earth? Whose World is it?" 

You think that the one who took it from us; men created in Gods image, will just give it away like that?
    Oh wait, .. the Christians say: Jesus is coming! But ask them: Which Jesus? Ask Rob Skiba as to which god or gods he believes in, I know he believes in at least three gods.
    Eric Dubay says that the F.E. truth proves there is a Creator god, .. but ask him: "Which creator god?"

What you all are missing is that you neglect the Most Important question of all; "Out of the dozens of the biggest Religions on Earth which Savior will you all agree to have make that final change, where, .. like you guys just said; everyone works for the common good, no more billionaires ruling over us and taking all our money. No more taxes to burden us beyond our means, no more WARS, free health care, and of course, which California could almost single handedly provide; food enough to feed the whole world! .. yep, when we all become one, there will be no more wars, cause like you guys said, we really don't have enemies, the Russians, North Korea, China, Israel, the Arab Nations, .. they all want what we want "Peace, .. peace!"

Well I got news for you all, the ones that allowed, and even made a way for all this great information to surface and be able to share it with just about EVERYONE on the face of the F.E. .. will also provide the Savior who will bring about the exact thing you guys are talking about, this long deserved utopia.

Where instead of spending billions on fake wars, fake mass shootings, check points everywhere, strip searches, .. all will be done away with by One Man, which has been waiting for the right time to reveal himself, and because he is the 'Chosen One', of course our World Leaders will do exactly what he asks, they wrote the script: and because they are the ones who cause war, will stop, so the world will bow to the New Master of FE. Oh, and if you don't like the FE, you are welcome to keep the globe in your home and in your kids school.

In days, weeks and months all wars will cease, all chem-trailing will end, no more floods here and no more Tsunamis there, California will get all the water it wants, food will once again be plentiful for all nations, .. all because of this "Chosen One"!

Now tell me, who will dare to oppose him?

The people who suffered the most will tear that person that opposes the Chosen One limb from limb, so will all Satanists and Christians, because as the Pope, and Billy Graham already said: "We are all seeking god, even those who don't know God!"

Yes, the "savior" will be the one who first brings "peace, on earth", just to have the whole world bow down to him.

"Hey, You are a Muslim, that's cool, I'm a Satanist trannie who loves boys, and eats aborted babies in soup, so we cool right?"
    "Of course, says the Muslim, to each his own, that's what the Savior demands, that everyone tolerates each others faith and belief! No more fighting each other, isn't this great?"

****************************************************************************

My friend Erfisflat, if the F.E. points to a Creator, then wouldn't it be logical to make the next step, and to find that Creator?
    These guys in the video are just like Eric Dubay, or even Billy Graham and this last Pope, .. it doesn't seem to bother them "which god" as long as it's a god.

The Flat Earth Trumpeters, like all the Christian Religions tell the Truth, but NOT the whole truth. The Most Important part they leave out is: "Which god or gods created this Flat Earth with a dome over it?
    Or which Savior is coming to lead us FE's, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's, Jews?
    How can it be so important to know that there is a Creator because of the Flat earth truth, but Not which God is the Real One? What's more important, that the earth is flat, or who is really the Creator of it?

I have written to most of these guys, and they come from all different religious backgrounds, brought together, and united because of flat earth, yet none of them care which Creator created the Flat Earth???

I don't get it? Unless the most important question is answered first, who cares if the earth is flat or a globe or a triangle, .. what if Satan brings in his antichrist and fools everyone by creating a fake peace on earth (just like he created a fake space, with fake planets and a fake earth) and everyone just accepts him as their god?

What is your main concern Erfisflat, that the earth is flat, or that now we must find the One who created it, and all this we see on earth including us men? The belief in the F.E. is supposed to lead us to that next question, yet no F. Earther cares about that? Just like the Christians, no one cares if the gods in Christianity are of a doctrine created by Satan himself or not?

I am at a loss, .. is it over?
    Has man lost and Satan won and men simply accept him as god of this world?
    But then, if the main source of information is not trusted, meaning the Bible, then there is nowhere else to turn, but whoever comes in the saviors name, and can perform the peace and prosperity everyone can accept, and I mean everyone FE's, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's, Jews, LGBT, .. everyone, and we already know who that is, the one who doesn't care what you worship or what rules you go by, as long as you bow to him.

I guess we did loose, .. is there anyone out there who cares about what I just wrote?

Erfisflat
    @Evidence ;
    There's is a thing called science, and space programs! even if proof the earth is round would take longer, religion is evil, and history has proven it

@Zombieguy1987 .. and the guys on the TV show Star Trek laugh at Zombieguy's comment. Good one Zombieguy, that was funny.
    Zombieguy1987
    Evidence said:
    Erfisflat said:

@Erfisflat ;

Regarding the video, I left this following comment there on YouTube:

"My dear Flat Earth friends, Yes true that there is a great awakening going on: The Earth is Flat, NASA are thieving liars, BB and Evolution all a lie, movie stars are the opposite sex, etc. and so on"
    The Internet giving us all the information and it is all freely provided for us, all too good to be true don't you think?, . Then there is this; bringing the world together with "social media" like Twitter and Facebook, .. and yes, say it Jer, Mark, Rob Skiba, Eric Dubay and the rest of you with all that great information, ..  but ask yourselves: "where and who is it coming from?" .. all this info, who is allowing all this info to open our eyes?

Kennedy tried, Martin Luther King Jr. tried, sooo many tried, and their lite was extinguished exactly when, where and how, according to plan.

Utopia, .. is that what you all are looking for, .. like the JW's "You can live forever on planet earth", .. or you can choose to live forever on Flat Earth, the thing none of you are asking is; "Whose Earth? Whose World is it?" 

You think that the one who took it from us; men created in Gods image, will just give it away like that?
    Oh wait, .. the Christians say: Jesus is coming! But ask them: Which Jesus? Ask Rob Skiba as to which god or gods he believes in, I know he believes in at least three gods.
    Eric Dubay says that the F.E. truth proves there is a Creator god, .. but ask him: "Which creator god?"

What you all are missing is that you neglect the Most Important question of all; "Out of the dozens of the biggest Religions on Earth which Savior will you all agree to have make that final change, where, .. like you guys just said; everyone works for the common good, no more billionaires ruling over us and taking all our money. No more taxes to burden us beyond our means, no more WARS, free health care, and of course, which California could almost single handedly provide; food enough to feed the whole world! .. yep, when we all become one, there will be no more wars, cause like you guys said, we really don't have enemies, the Russians, North Korea, China, Israel, the Arab Nations, .. they all want what we want "Peace, .. peace!"

Well I got news for you all, the ones that allowed, and even made a way for all this great information to surface and be able to share it with just about EVERYONE on the face of the F.E. .. will also provide the Savior who will bring about the exact thing you guys are talking about, this long deserved utopia.

Where instead of spending billions on fake wars, fake mass shootings, check points everywhere, strip searches, .. all will be done away with by One Man, which has been waiting for the right time to reveal himself, and because he is the 'Chosen One', of course our World Leaders will do exactly what he asks, they wrote the script: and because they are the ones who cause war, will stop, so the world will bow to the New Master of FE. Oh, and if you don't like the FE, you are welcome to keep the globe in your home and in your kids school.

In days, weeks and months all wars will cease, all chem-trailing will end, no more floods here and no more Tsunamis there, California will get all the water it wants, food will once again be plentiful for all nations, .. all because of this "Chosen One"!

Now tell me, who will dare to oppose him?

The people who suffered the most will tear that person that opposes the Chosen One limb from limb, so will all Satanists and Christians, because as the Pope, and Billy Graham already said: "We are all seeking god, even those who don't know God!"

Yes, the "savior" will be the one who first brings "peace, on earth", just to have the whole world bow down to him.

"Hey, You are a Muslim, that's cool, I'm a Satanist trannie who loves boys, and eats aborted babies in soup, so we cool right?"
    "Of course, says the Muslim, to each his own, that's what the Savior demands, that everyone tolerates each others faith and belief! No more fighting each other, isn't this great?"

****************************************************************************

My friend Erfisflat, if the F.E. points to a Creator, then wouldn't it be logical to make the next step, and to find that Creator?
    These guys in the video are just like Eric Dubay, or even Billy Graham and this last Pope, .. it doesn't seem to bother them "which god" as long as it's a god.

The Flat Earth Trumpeters, like all the Christian Religions tell the Truth, but NOT the whole truth. The Most Important part they leave out is: "Which god or gods created this Flat Earth with a dome over it?
    Or which Savior is coming to lead us FE's, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's, Jews?
    How can it be so important to know that there is a Creator because of the Flat earth truth, but Not which God is the Real One? What's more important, that the earth is flat, or who is really the Creator of it?

I have written to most of these guys, and they come from all different religious backgrounds, brought together, and united because of flat earth, yet none of them care which Creator created the Flat Earth???

I don't get it? Unless the most important question is answered first, who cares if the earth is flat or a globe or a triangle, .. what if Satan brings in his antichrist and fools everyone by creating a fake peace on earth (just like he created a fake space, with fake planets and a fake earth) and everyone just accepts him as their god?

What is your main concern Erfisflat, that the earth is flat, or that now we must find the One who created it, and all this we see on earth including us men? The belief in the F.E. is supposed to lead us to that next question, yet no F. Earther cares about that? Just like the Christians, no one cares if the gods in Christianity are of a doctrine created by Satan himself or not?

I am at a loss, .. is it over?
    Has man lost and Satan won and men simply accept him as god of this world?
    But then, if the main source of information is not trusted, meaning the Bible, then there is nowhere else to turn, but whoever comes in the saviors name, and can perform the peace and prosperity everyone can accept, and I mean everyone FE's, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's, Jews, LGBT, .. everyone, and we already know who that is, the one who doesn't care what you worship or what rules you go by, as long as you bow to him.

I guess we did loose, .. is there anyone out there who cares about what I just wrote?

Oh, yes, I've wondered this. But with all this deception, where even the flat earth is a controlled rollout of information, what infomation can we trust? Whereas if the information is given out little by little, the people won't full on rebel. TPTB aren't going to give up control very easily, if at all. So what on this flat earth can we do? Protest? Lol. It seems like, even though a ton of people are figuring out that we've been lied to for a long time, the globetards outnumber us 1,000 to 1, I think it's a good place to start, by getting the information out there in an irrefutable way, I mean, look at BoB, the rapper who was raising money to put a satellite in orbit to take a picture of the earth and prove it is flat! If that isn't the dumbest thing I've ever heard aside from living on a spinning ball...

I hear you, and I have a gut feeling you are right, but there is that feeling that the best selling, most read book of all time is another controlled rollout. Who do we trust? I like to trust myself, and of course the scientific method. I think the flat earth does lead people to God, it did me, which in turn helps them make some better decisions in their life, and cause them to stop thinking they are just random cosmic lucky accidents in an infinite cosmos. This is why I do this, because most people don't give any credence to the Bible, but science is indisputable, and this in turn leads them to the Bible. I can actually be a witness for God, with science! It's beautiful, and I am addicted.

Wayne Dyer
    Evidence said:
    @Evidence ;

@Zombieguy1987 .. and the guys on the TV show Star Trek laugh at Zombieguy's comment. Good one Zombieguy, that was funny.
    I'd be willing to bet that @zombieguy1987 cannot give one reason to believe he is on a spinning ball that the Star trek guys, from a TV show coincidentally, wouldn't laugh at.
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
  • Polaris95Polaris95 147 Pts   -  
    I would tell Hitler that Jews are totally chill dudes that don't need to be exterminated through mass genocide. I would do what I can to stop Stalin from getting into power, stop Francisco Franco from starting the Spanish Civil War (3 of my family members died fighting for the Spanish Republic), and stop the Vietnam War.
    Erfisflat
    @Evidence If the earth was "flat" wouldn't we have records of ships, submarines and planes just fall off the earth?
     Oh, let me guess. You're going to say something because you're just trying to make yourself look smart

ErfisflatEvidence
    Zombieguy1987Evidence

Wayne Dyer
    @Evidence If the earth was "flat" wouldn't we have records of ships, submarines and planes just fall off the earth?
     Oh, let me guess. You're going to say something because you're just trying to make yourself look smart

Why would you just assert such ridiculous notions. Wait.. I found one! Sorta...

It looks like you need an introductory video.

Evidence

Wayne Dyer
    @Erfisflat That awkward moment when you realize that you used a video with a 2.2like to 15k dislike ratio
    Just grasping at straws man
    Your second video barely talks about the earth being flat,
    and the last one is just abysmal
    like I said.....
    Grasping at straws 
    Erfisflat
    That awkward moment when you can't think for yourself, even one good reason to believe that you live on a spinning ball, so you let someone else make your mind up... Then ignore the rebuttal. You're welcome to offer any of his points, since you can't think for yourself, and I can rebuttal them, you know, a good ole fashioned debate?
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
    @Erfisflat That awkward moment when you realize that you used a video with a 2.2like to 15k dislike ratio
    Just grasping at straws man
    Your second video barely talks about the earth being flat,
    and the last one is just abysmal
    like I said.....
    Grasping at straws 
    That awkward moment when you commit an ad populem fallacy, and a flat earther points it out.
    Zombieguy1987Evidence

Wayne Dyer
    @Erfisflat I watched the video "refuting" Vsauce, and it was HORRIBLE! It's the same other flat earthers and no matter how much proof is told to them, they flee back into their eco-chambers and believe something that has been debunked a billion times
    ErfisflatEvidence
    @Erfisflat I watched the video "refuting" Vsauce, and it was HORRIBLE! It's the same other flat earthers and no matter how much proof is told to them, they flee back into their eco-chambers and believe something that has been debunked a billion times
    Put any of his ridiculous point into your own words, this is the reason for debate, not a video war...
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer

Zombieguy1987Evidence

Wayne Dyer
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -   edited August 2018
     @Erfisflat ;
    1.He says the reason the major nations signed a treaty about Antarctica is for "Scientific purposes" but is to keep people from falling to their deaths. Which is wrong because most of our drinking water is from Antarctica, and if humans melted the artic, we'd be screwed since all the fresh water would be mixed with saltwater and we'd all die
    2. He says there's a giant dome, which makes no sense, because how would humans have been able to get to space if this dome covers the earth?
    3. He points out how the U.N logo is a flat earth. The reason it's like that is because  the UNITED NATIONS. you know nations from all CONTINENTS! It would be difficult to show all the continents on a round logo 
    4. He says the earth is an infinite plain, which from the space photos astronauts have taken clearly don't show that.
    5. He says gravity doesn't exist, and if that were the case, what's keep us from floating away then?
    6. He compares the size of the earth when Vsauce said if the earth was flat, it would become round anyway to a BASKETBALL! That comparison is just indefensible
    7. Ah the whole "The bridge is curved, but the ocean isn't!" trope. He fails to realize the reason the bridge is curved is so it doesn't fall apart
    Still, relying on a heavily disliked video. how cute
    typical Erfisflat 
    ErfisflatEvidence
     Erfisflat 
    1.He says the reason the major nations signed a treaty about Antarctica is for "Scientific purposes" but is to keep people from falling to their deaths. Which is wrong because most of our drinking water is from Antarctica, and if humans melted the artic, we'd be screwed since all the fresh water would be mixed with saltwater and we'd all die
    2. He says there's a giant dome, which makes no sense, because how would humans have been able to get to space if this dome covers the earth?
    3. He points out how the U.N logo is a flat earth. The reason it's like that is because  the UNITED NATIONS. you know nations from all CONTINENTS! It would be difficult to show all the continents on a round logo 
    4. He says the earth is an infinite plain, which from the space photos astronauts have taken clearly don't show that.
    5. He says gravity doesn't exist, and if that were the case, what's keep us from floating away then?
    6. He compares the size of the earth when Vsauce said if the earth was flat, it would become round anyway to a BASKETBALL! That comparison is just indefensible
    7. Ah the whole "The bridge is curved, but the ocean isn't!" trope. He fails to realize the reason the bridge is curved is so it doesn't fall apart
    Still, relying on a heavily disliked video. how cute
    typical Erfisflat 
    @Zombieguy1987
    1.He says the reason the major nations signed a treaty about Antarctica is for "Scientific purposes" but is to keep people from falling to their deaths.

Where do you think you would fall?
    Zombieguy1987 seriously, where do you think our God created Flat Earth is?

if you 'think' it's in Globetard spacetime-vacuumfabric, with gravity as a reality, then anyone jumping over the 'edge' would roll round and around the flat earth sliding on the spacetime fabric till you end up right back on earth again, like in this science video that believes spacetime fabric is real;

So according to Star Trek NASA space logic, they should know that FE's could not fall off even if they tried.

Zombieguy - Which is wrong because most of our drinking water is from Antarctica, and if humans melted the artic, we'd be screwed since all the fresh water would be mixed with saltwater and we'd all die

Ah, you forget your other fairytale story; evolution. Once we FE's start melting all the ice in Antarctica, we would 'adept' to salt water over the millions and billion years as the ice was melting.

Image result for pic of star trek cardboard stage set 
    How we get to space from Flat Earth? How else? Just like NASA does V.R., .. Duh!
    Erfisflat