frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Conspiracy theories like flat earth or 9/11 are true

Debate Information

This will be fun 

ErfisflatpiloteerRam_Rancher_18

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    i
    Zombieguy1987George_HorseEvidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    Double fail.
    Zombieguy1987George_Horse
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    When @Erfisflat uses a fail meme, instead of actually making an argument that conspiracy theories are true.

1/10 needs more arguments -DebateIsland  
    General_Smileycheesycheese
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    When @Erfisflat uses a fail meme, instead of actually making an argument that conspiracy theories are true.

I put forth more effort than you have. The debates are already up, instead of trying to be funny, rebut the arguments already in those debates.
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
    Erfisflat said:

I put forth more effort than you have. The debates are already up, instead of trying to be funny, rebut the arguments already in those debates.
    The "effort" you put up was a meme. If that's what you call effort than something is wrong with you.
    Erfisflat said:

The "effort" you put up was a meme. If that's what you call effort than something is wrong with you.
    Your effort?:
    "This will be fun".

That's ignoring the wealth of evidence in the original debates.
    Zombieguy1987Evidence

Wayne Dyer
    @Erfisflat ;

The reason I said "This will be fun" is because I don't want to regurgitate the same stuff from other debates.  Also, when I made this, it had no relevance to your debates. 
    Erfisflat
    @Erfisflat ;

The reason I said "This will be fun" is because I don't want to regurgitate the same stuff from other debates.  Also, when I made this, it had no relevance to your debates. 
    So, you making a debate about the other debates, also ignores the evidence in those debates?
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
  • JoesephJoeseph 651 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat

You say ....The wealth of evidence......
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Are you a hate minded? 

Your meme, is quite the gift.

The topic of Religion caused you to leave your filth meme on someone else's forum, because you wanted to make a statement? 
    Zombieguy1987
    Zombieguy1987TTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Whats wrong mr intellectual atheist, you didn't have enough intellectual prowess to get challengedon how you misuse memes? 

It must be nice to come to this website and trash the religious parents and kids with your atheist mindset.

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

You say ..... challengedon how you misuse memes? 

My reply .... Can you translate this nonsense into comprehensible English ? Is that something you think you could manage ? 
    Zombieguy1987Erfisflat
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Pardon me, 

Whats wrong mr intellectual atheist, you didn't have enough intellectual prowess to get challenged on how you misuse memes? 

Zombieguy1987Evidence
    @TTKDB

You say .....Whats wrong mr intellectual atheist, you didn't have enough intellectual prowess to get challenged on how you misuse memes? 

My reply ..... This from you typically makes little or no sense , it seems I’m not alone in failing to understand a single thing you say 
    Zombieguy1987TTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Do you view the religious parents as killers? 

Do you have any legitimate evidence to support your view? 

Joeseph
    @TTKDB

You say .....

Do you view the religious parents as killers? 

My reply .... What are you babbling about ?

You say .....

Do you have any legitimate evidence to support your view? 

My reply .... What  are you babbling about ? 

TTKDB
    @Zombieguy1987

Oh dear , /TTKDB is going to get rather upset at that list methinks 
    Zombieguy1987TTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

What, no court case documentation? 

Your evidence is from an internet search? 

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Where's your court case evidence to support your claims? 

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB ;
    You do realize, you can search their names and see that it's true, you know
  • JoesephJoeseph 651 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    @TTKDB

Google is your friend and maybe you could supply court evidence for your god while you’re about it ?
    Zombieguy1987TTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

The internet is your crutch. 

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

So your stance is this, religious individuals committed crimes? 

So you're blaming religion as the reason for why the individuals committed the crimes?

So in other words, it's religions fault for why the individuals committed their crimes? 

That's your stance? 

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

Ah I see you ask for proof and then claim the tool to find it is my “crutch “well it’s certainly not yours is it ? 

Maybe you need to bury your sand ....again.
    Zombieguy1987TTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

From your response, your head is residing in the internet's sandland. 

What is your view on these questions to Zombieguy1987? 

(So your stance is this, religious individuals committed crimes? 

So you're blaming religion as the reason for why the individuals committed the crimes?

So in other words, it's religions fault for why the individuals committed their crimes? 

That's your stance?)

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

(You say ......So your stance is this, religious individuals committed crimes?)

"My reply .... Yeah , just like your god."

What did God do? 

Did he commit a crime against you? 

Did a individual commit a crime against you?

Oh wait, if he's religious yeah, the individual is guilty.

(You say ......So you're blaming religion as the reason for why the individuals committed the crimes?)

"My reply ..... Why are you saying the people are not religious?"

I'm saying that religion has nothing to do with an individual committing a crime.

It's on the individual who committed the crime. 

Have you ever heard of a case where an offender and religion got tried at the same time for an individual committing a crime? 

(You say ......So in other words, it's religions fault for why the individuals committed their crimes? 
    That's your stance?)

"My reply ..... yeah , shocking isn’t it?"

Here's a counter argument.

Your answer isn't shocking, it's a commonly expressed stance.

If an offender breaks a law and gets arrested, is it the laws fault that the offender got arrested, or the offenders fault? 

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

“Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple.”  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded.  “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!”  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.” (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

TTKDBZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Pulling some words from the Bible, so when an offender kills someone and the judge asks the offender why they did what they did, and the offender says this to the judge as their defense:

“Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple.”  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded.  “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!”  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.” (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

What do you think the judge might say to the offender, your chosen words from the Bible is your reason for having killed someone? 

Do you think that the judge will view the offenders choice of words from the Bible as a valid excuse? 

Do you think that the family of the killed individual will buy off on the offenders use of some words from the Bible will make a valid excuse for the offender in that families view? 

I see what your stance is, but I'm looking at your stance from how society in general might view it. 

When some people kill innocent people, I doubt that they blaming Religion for their loved one being killed is going to be how they view that stance.
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Your stance doesn't have any footing in the modern society. 
    Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

Are you drinking or on meds as I haven’t a clue what you’re babbling about 
    TTKDBErfisflatZombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

What you’re talking about is beyond me as .....

Zombieguy1987TTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

You can tap dance with your stance as much as you want to, 

But the truth is this, 

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

There you go again playing in the internet's sandland with your memes.

And I'm standing by this stance:

You can tap dance with your stance as much as you want to, 

But the truth is this, 

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

TTKDBZombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

TTKDBZombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

TTKDBZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Still feeding off of your atheist memes to re feed them to the website? 

The atheist meme herder does it again.

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

Why are you sitting on the sidelines with your thumbs up for? 

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

See if you can get Zombieguy1987 to give you another thumbs up? 
    Zombieguy1987Joeseph
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

You didn't appreciate this? 

(Joeseph: You can tap dance with your stance as much as you want to, 

But the truth is this, 

Your stance doesn't have any footing in the modern society.)
    Zombieguy1987Joeseph
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

You didn't appreciate this either? 

(Joeseph: Who do you put first Joeseph?

Society as a whole, or do you place your stance and yourself above the rest of society?  

Exactly how far does your diminishing of everyone who doesn't have and live with your very mindset? 

Bring on another meme.

Keep feeding off of the internet for your meme searches Joe)

Zombieguy1987
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

Why are you sitting on the sidelines with your thumbs up for? 

School, that’s why. Which you might want to return too
    TTKDB
    @TTKDB ;

He just did , are you upset ?
    Zombieguy1987TTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Neither one of you atheists make sense.

You treat people like toilet paper. 
    Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

You say ......Neither one of you atheists make sense.

My reply ..... That’s hilarious coming from you who had 4 debates taken down for .....making .......no ...sense 

You say .....You treat people like toilet paper. 

My reply .... But yet you worship a god who has commanded the  slaughter of men , women and infants and see that as morally perfect  behaviour  ..... I think you’re confused son 
    Zombieguy1987TTKDB
    TTKDB said:
    @Joeseph:

Neither one of you atheists make sense.

You treat people like toilet paper. 
    If I treat people like toilet paper, then why did I like your arguments on the earth is ball shaped then?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

(You say ......Neither one of you atheists make sense.

My reply ..... That’s hilarious coming from you who had 4 debates taken down for .....making .......no ...sense)

It's sad , it shows how you apparently like to manipulate debates via behind the scenes by flagging and reporting them because they opposed your stance that again has no footing in modern society, does it? 

You've gloated over your handiwork, how many times? 

You still continue to show the participants who don't share your stance on this website, how your stance influences your thinking and reasoning, doesn't it? 

I bet that you think that you're smarter than the religious parents aren't you Joe? 

If you say yes, then prove it? 

(You say .....You treat people like toilet paper.)

Look at your response, no sign of "No" from you at all right?

Nope, not a hint of an attempt whatsoever.

But look at your answer..

"My reply .... But yet you worship a god who has commanded the  slaughter of men , women and infants and see that as morally perfect  behaviour  ..... I think you’re confused son."

Nope, still not seeing a denial in your above words? 

But just a vague response and you reiterating your same stance that again has no footing in the modern society does it? 

Blaming God as you continue to do is the only back bone that your stance has to it, right? 

The behavior behind your stance is self evident.

Zombieguy1987Joeseph
    @Erfisflat ;

Since we got interrupted, was this a challenge? One on one, I'd be interested if we had no more interruptions. What do you say?
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer