frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Religion should be banned

Debate Information

This will be fun
*grabs popcorn*
HunterJuneau
  1. Live Poll

Should religion be banned?

32 votes
    1. Yes
      15.63%
    2. No
      84.38%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    Does that include religions like atheism?
    Zombieguy1987PieterEvidenceErfisflatcheesycheesePlaffelvohfencalebsicaHunterJuneauIdeaoftheEndless
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    @Wowsil that is such a simplistic view to hold
    PieterZombieguy1987EvidenceErfisflatcheesycheesePlaffelvohfenAlofRI
    Wowsil said:
    ("Does that include religions like atheism?")

It should ban stupidity also.

Mind you, by banning religion, we would get rid of most of the stupidity that pervades the world.
    @CYDdharta
    I don't see how.  There are a lot of ignoramuses that profess to be atheists.

Zombieguy1987EvidenceErfisflatcheesycheeseAlofRIHunterJuneau
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

"This will be fun
    *grabs popcorn"

My goodness, the internet comes along, and then the debate websites folllowed and then the athiest, thiest, and the rest of the anti religious flocked to this or that website to entertain their individual ideological stances with popcorn?

Because apparently to Zombieguy1987 asking if "Religion should be banned," and reading the reactions is how he gets his fun on? 

And with wowsil, it's a mix of wowsil and family guy humor? 

Zombieguy1987PieterEvidencecheesycheeseHunterJuneau
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta ;
    Atheism isn't a damn religion 
    EvidenceErfisflatbeckysmithcheesycheesePlaffelvohfenAlofRIHunterJuneauIdeaoftheEndless
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

"This will be fun
    *grabs popcorn"

My goodness, the internet comes along, and then the debate websites folllowed and then the athiest, thiest, and the rest of the anti religious flocked to this or that website to entertain their individual ideological stances with popcorn?

Because apparently to Zombieguy1987 asking if "Religion should be banned," and reading the reactions is how he gets his fun on? 

And with wowsil, it's a mix of wowsil and family guy humor? 

Maybe, just maybe.
    The reason I said this would be fun is because I think this will be a really good debate, and you've taken this wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy out of context

AlofRI
  • JoesephJoeseph 652 Pts   -  
    Banning it wouldn’t work as the sheeple  still need their security blanket as in there’s a terribly shy god who never shows himself but is always watching his little flock from afar , if they bow , scrape and crawl to him daily well then they get a chance to do so for .....eternity.... how fabulous is that ?

I would not ban religion but would make sure children under the age of 18 would were banned from reading the Bible which has a god commanding and  approving of abortion , rape, homophobia, misogyny, pestilence , famine , slavery etc , etc , most Christians are totally unaware of this as they’ve never read the Bible 
    Zombieguy1987cheesycheese
  • PieterPieter 40 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

@CYDdharta ;
    Atheism isn't a damn religion 
    The definition of faith: complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
    The definition of a theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

Now, how can it not be crystal clear to you that evolution is a faith? You need faith to believe any theory is true, since it is only true until it's proved to be untrue, and therefore any theory can never be an absolute fact. Explain to me how and why evolution should not be subject to the rules of a theory, and why evolution can be a fact, while any other theory remains a theory.

Zombieguy1987KruenpiperCYDdhartaEvidenceErfisflatcheesycheesePlaffelvohfenAlofRI
    @Pieter ;
    Atheism is a LACK OF FAITH

Evolution isn't faith, it's a fact! But apparently your religious glasses are stuck to your eyes, because like I said, you're just ignoring science, because it completely destroys your religion.
    And here's some videos to disprove you, and your

ErfisflatcheesycheeseAlofRI
  • KruenpiperKruenpiper 40 Pts   -  
    @Wowsil

Actually, evolution has not been "irrefutably proven". It's still a theory. A widely accepted one but a theory nonetheless. No one has seen a dinosaur evolve into a mammal just as no one saw Moses split the Red Sea. All we have is clues and evidence that we piece together for our beliefs and theories. 
    Zombieguy1987ErfisflatPlaffelvohfen
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    Christianity used to be banned and harshly persecuted in the Roman Empire. Then, one day, it became the official religion, and relatively soon the state built on the ideas incompatible with Christian morals collapsed.

Banning ideologies is counter-productive and outright morally wrong. Freedom of speech, and especially freedom of opinions, is the cornerstone of modern democracies, and restricting them for the "greater good" always in practice leads to the "greater bad".

Religion does not affect me in any way where I live. If someone is not tolerant enough to be able to handle the fact that their neighbor might be religious, then they would be better off in a country like North Korea, where inconvenient ideologies, indeed, are banned.
    Zombieguy1987cheesycheese
  • KruenpiperKruenpiper 40 Pts   -  
    Anyways I got off track.

Banning ideas does not truly defeat them. Ideas most be freely allowed and the bad ones will lose out to correct doctrine in a fair intellectual field.
    Zombieguy1987DrummerDude
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I have the right to be a Christian.
    Zombieguy1987cheesycheeseStarlord616
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    @MayCaesar ;
    The irony is there's this thing called discrimination, and where I live, atheism might as well be banned, yet no one finds that morally wrong. Hell, I see people who are actually glad atheists are treated like crap
    cheesycheese
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta Bingo!
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

I wonder if it would be possible to ban (prejudice?)

Like when some individuals are apparently being prejudiced towards others who haven't personally done anything to them?

Or like how some can be prejudicial with their word usaged towards others? 

• EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    @Pieter ;
    Atheism is a LACK OF FAITH

Evolution isn't faith, it's a fact! But apparently your religious glasses are stuck to your eyes, because like I said, you're just ignoring science, because it completely destroys your religion.
    And here's some videos to disprove you, and your

Image result for solomon quotes dont argue with a fool
    @Zombieguy1987
    Zombieguy1987ErfisflatcheesycheesePlaffelvohfen
    Wowsil said:

It is the deliberate, express act of articulating those ideas into anti-social venom that we should be wary of.

...so you WOULD include atheism in your list of banned ideologies. 
    Zombieguy1987Erfisflat
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

I think discrimination against atheists is morally wrong, but I also think that trying to fix the situation by introducing a discriminatory law is much worse still.

The law should not be used to cure societal ills; the law should be used to create the environment in which the tools for curing societal ills by means of individual and group activities are readily available. You do not defeat malicious ideologies by banning them; you defeat them by having a free open debate about them and systematically beating them in that debate. This is how we got from worldwide religious tyranny as in Medieval Europe, to what we have now where that level of tyranny is only present in a few Sharia states.

The US is much less religious today than it was even a couple of decades ago. Give it more time, and the situation will change even more. I am pretty sure that in 50-60 years religion will only be a thing in the least developed countries, as everyone else is too deep into the world of technology to care about fantasy creatures from ancient books.
    EvidenceZombieguy1987cheesycheese
    Wowsil said:
    "...so you WOULD include atheism in your list of banned ideologies."

Not atheism per say, since, by its very nature, does not articulate anti-social venom.
    There will be atheists, of course, who could be anti-social in articulating their philosophies but that would have nothing to do with atheism itself.
    For example, it is often claimed by theists that Stalin destroyed churches and persecuted religious followers because he was an atheist.
    Stalin was an atheist but committed those atrocities in the name of communism.

Atheism does not involve doctrines of hatred, prejudice, and bigotry.
    More often than not atheism is a refusal to accept the deliberate hatred, prejudice, and bigotry that are part of religious ideologies. 
    CYDdharta
    @Wowsil ;Not atheism per say, since, by its very nature, does not articulate anti-social venom.
    There will be atheists, of course, who could be anti-social in articulating their philosophies but that would have nothing to do with atheism itself.
    For example, it is often claimed by theists that Stalin destroyed churches and persecuted religious followers because he was an atheist.

I disagree, .. Richard Dawkins is an atheist, and venom, ridicule, hatred radiates from him. .. or are you saying "he does those mean things in the name of Evolution"?
    No, it is his belief called atheism that drives him to do that, just as Stalin committed those atrocities in the name of his religious belief in atheism, that God does not exist, so he believes that he will not have to face the consequences of his actions. Atheism includes many other beliefs also, like Evolution, where man is just another animal, and animals like us carnivores eat each other. The only consequences is if you don't kill and eat, you and your family starve, which is the moral of that story.

I say ban all Religion and their man made gods and doctrines that keep the gods alive, and stick with science where there is but One God, our Infinite and Eternal Creator. No one could go wrong putting their faith in evidence with substance, which is science, .. right?

Erfisflat
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar:

Why not ban drunk driving, or the drivers who get high on weed and then illegally drive drugged up on weed afterwards? 

"The US is much less religious today than it was even a couple of decades ago. Give it more time, and the situation will change even more. I am pretty sure that in 50-60 years religion will only be a thing in the least developed countries, as everyone else is too deep into the world of technology to care about fantasy creatures from ancient books."

Do you think that drunk driving and drugged driving if given some time will become a conversation of fantasy derived from the ancient pages of "statistics?"
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    Wowsil said:
    "Richard Dawkins is an atheist, and venom, ridicule, hatred radiates from him"

Nonsense. I think you are confusing venom, ridicule, and hatred with reasoned and qualified criticism of what are absurd and completely unfounded beliefs.

Religious followers by the very nature of their chosen belief hurl venom, ridicule, and hatred at others out of sheer ignorance and arrogance.
    @Evidence
    Similar to creating an array of various "debates" if you can them that, that ridicule theists, hurl venom and hatred?

Evidencecheesycheese
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
    Wowsil said:
    "...so you WOULD include atheism in your list of banned ideologies."

Not atheism per say, since, by its very nature, does not articulate anti-social venom.

Atheism does not involve doctrines of hatred, prejudice, and bigotry.
    More often than not atheism is a refusal to accept the deliberate hatred, prejudice, and bigotry that are part of religious ideologies. 
    @CYDdharta

I'm not sure how you can make that claim, since atheism is naturally the home of anti-religious zealotry.

Zombieguy1987Evidence
    Wowsil said:
    "Richard Dawkins is an atheist, and venom, ridicule, hatred radiates from him"

Nonsense. I think you are confusing venom, ridicule, and hatred with reasoned and qualified criticism of what are absurd and completely unfounded beliefs.

Religious followers by the very nature of their chosen belief hurl venom, ridicule, and hatred at others out of sheer ignorance and arrogance.
    Evidence

Just because  you call your Religion 'atheism' that mirrors everything God created and said (turn it upside down, inside out and backwards) like calling atheism science and anti-religion it doesn't mean it is. There are many "science Religions" out there, like "Heavens Gate", .. "Scientology", and now look who is coming out of the closet, none other than the R.C. Christians finally admitting they were behind the Big Bang and the darker skin color discriminating Evolution story too.
    Pope confesses that: "God is not a magician, so He allowed the universe to evolve from a Big Bang, and man through evolution." .. wow, .. the first open atheist Pope. And oh yeah, he also said (like any good atheist would) that "Jesus was a failure on the cross!"

With Erfisflat, we discovered who is behind the Georgia Guide Stones too, none other than the Roman Catholic Christians or R. C. Christian, .. signed, sealed and had the Guide-Stones delivered,..  and with the Agendas 21, 2030 they are on their way to put our world back to how God found it in Genesis 1:2   "Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep"

In other words chaos/chaotic like atheism .. hurling venom, ridicule, and hatred at others out of sheer ignorance and arrogance, destroying the earth by deforestation, pollution, chem-trailing, poisoning the water, kidnapping girls and children (human trafficking, Pizzagate,) all under the pretense of "Equality, Privacy, Sustainability, anti-Discrimination, Homeland Security (that's a good one, .. homeland security lol), anti-Cancer agenda where millions and millions are murdered by the supposed cure, .. should I go on?

This is all under the atheism title, so don't try to cover it up? We are waking up to all the "atheist" lies, starting with the claim that it is anti-religion. But I guess we have Religious freedom, you can custom create and name your Religion whatever you want!?

Atheism: "We don't believe that we believe God exists".

@Wowsil
    Plaffelvohfen
    Wowsil said:
    "I'm not sure how you can make that claim, since atheism is naturally the home of anti-religious zealotry."

Well, let me reassure you then.

You are confusing two issues.
    Theism promotes vilification and hatred towards minority groups....fact, end of story.
    Atheism does not promote any such vilification and hatred.

Atheists may dislike theists for their nutty beliefs but there is no atheist charter proclaiming that atheists must hate homosexuals, other religions, people seeking abortions and people seeking euthanasia.

Theists do have a charter (for example, Christians) that they must hate homosexuals, other religions, people seeking abortions and people seeking euthanasia.

When are religious followers going to get it through their stubborn heads that their peculiar and distasteful ways are anti-social. For the most part, atheists are criticizing and drawing the facts to theists that their behavior is anti-social and bordering on being criminal.

Yes, there may be atheists who go over the top and get angry (e.g. the gay wedding cake protest) however I think self-centered, ignorant theists bring it upon themselves.

@CYDdharta

OK, now I see how you can make such a claim, it's because you are blinded by hatred.  Sad, really.
    EvidenceAlofRIZombieguy1987
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    Wowsil said:

how about addressing the thread.

Already addressed; under such circumstances, atheism should be banned like the rest of the religions.
    Wowsil said:
    Atheism is not a religion which you know very well to be the case.
    So, you did not address the thread.
    I have made a reasoned argument by stating that religious are guilty of promoting hatred against minority groups, those seeking abortions and those seeking euthanasia.
    I also soundly reasoned that atheists criticise the unsavory behavior of theists but that in itself does not constitute hatred.

Now, you can continue displaying the mindset of a four-year-old child by reversing an argument and throwing it back without explanation, or you could start behaving like an adult and offer a reasoned argument instead.

Atheism is a definite and distinct religious belief, aka, a religion.  Your own hatred of more traditional religious beliefs illustrates that atheists can be every bit the proselytizers that they criticize.

EvidenceErfisflat
    @CYDdharta

Nonsense , using your “logic”  then not collecting stamps is a hobby .

Let me help you understand what the term religion actually means 

religion
    rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
    noun
    1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
    Zombieguy1987
    Joeseph said:
    @CYDdharta

Nonsense , using your “logic”  then not collecting stamps is a hobby .

Let me help you understand what the term religion actually means 

religion
    rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
    noun
    1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Incorrect, belief in nothing is still a belief.
    Zombieguy1987
    @CYDdharta

Gibberish You either have a belief in something or you don’t, and if you don’t then you simply don’t. It would be asinine to enumerate the trillions of things you don’t believe in and then consider those your beliefs

Can you now attempt to answer the question @Wowsil asked ? 
    Zombieguy1987
    Joeseph said:
    @CYDdharta

Gibberish You either have a belief in something or you don’t, and if you don’t then you simply don’t. It would be asinine to enumerate the trillions of things you don’t believe in and then consider those your beliefs

Can you now attempt to answer the question @Wowsil asked ? 

Yes, and atheists believe god(s) does not exist.  It is a belief.
    Zombieguy1987
    @CYDdharta

Repeating nonsense doesn’t make it true , take your correction accept it and move on 
    CYDdhartaZombieguy1987
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    Joeseph said:
    @CYDdharta

Repeating nonsense doesn’t make it true , take your correction accept it and move on 

Ah, there's the problem.  You don't know what atheism is.

atheist

noun
    A person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

You're an atheist if you believe there is no God.  You still have a definite and distinct belief.
    Zombieguy1987
  • beckysmithbeckysmith 34 Pts   -  
    Wowsil said:
    As Joseph so aptly put it......"using your “logic”  then not collecting stamps is a hobby ."

Now, we are all giving you a lifeline here to redeem yourself.....
    KIndly explain your reasoning as to how you arrive at your following statement....."Atheism is a definite and distinct religious belief, aka, a religion"?
    Doesn't the term Atheist become used when talking about religion? When someone is asked what religion are they and they don't believe in a God, they say they are Atheist hence, I think it is a religion.
    EvidenceErfisflat
    @CYDdharta

You're wrong yet again you said Atheism was a religion ......

religion
    rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
    noun
      "ide

You cannot defend this claim 
    So you’re now asserting the 100’s of things you don’t believe in are your beliefs ? Interesting 

Zombieguy1987
    Joeseph said:
    @CYDdharta

You're wrong yet again you said Atheism was a religion ......

religion
    rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
    noun
      "ide

You cannot defend this claim 
    So you’re now asserting the 100’s of things you don’t believe in are your beliefs ? Interesting 

religion

noun

1.1 A particular system of faith and worship.

Atheism is most certainly a particular system of faith and worship.
    EvidenceErfisflatZombieguy1987
    @CYDdharta

Yet again here is the correct definition you keep avoiding ......the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

So you’re still wrong
    Zombieguy1987
    Joeseph said:
    @CYDdharta

Yet again here is the correct definition you keep avoiding ......the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

So you’re still wrong

LOL, So now you know better than Oxford, the standard for the English language?  I think not.
  • beckysmithbeckysmith 34 Pts   -  
    Joeseph said:
    @CYDdharta

So you’re still wrong
    Can't believe I'm agreeing with @CYDdharta, but if you look at the definitions of religion, its other listed definitions are: "a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion" "and a particular system of faith and worship." Which fits perfectly into the definition of atheism. 

Also, as I listed above, the term Atheist become used when talking about religion: When someone is asked what religion are they and they don't believe in a God, they say they are Atheist hence, is why I think it is a religion.
    Zombieguy1987Evidence
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    MayCaesar said:
    Christianity used to be banned and harshly persecuted in the Roman Empire. Then, one day, it became the official religion, and relatively soon the state built on the ideas incompatible with Christian morals collapsed.

Banning ideologies is counter-productive and outright morally wrong. Freedom of speech, and especially freedom of opinions, is the cornerstone of modern democracies, and restricting them for the "greater good" always in practice leads to the "greater bad".

Religion does not affect me in any way where I live. If someone is not tolerant enough to be able to handle the fact that their neighbor might be religious, then they would be better off in a country like North Korea, where inconvenient ideologies, indeed, are banned.
    Nazism has been banned in several countries, and they have little to no neo-Nazis. meanwhile here in America we have a lot of Neo-Nazis.

But, if Nazism was banned in America, there would be little to no  neo-Nazis, so your claim is a straight up lie
    Wowsil said:
    As Joseph so aptly put it......"using your “logic”  then not collecting stamps is a hobby ."

Now, we are all giving you a lifeline here to redeem yourself.....
    KIndly explain your reasoning as to how you arrive at your following statement....."Atheism is a definite and distinct religious belief, aka, a religion"?

CYDdharta
    @Wowsil - As Joseph so aptly put it...…"using your “logic”  then not collecting stamps is a hobby ."

No, atheism is more like: "I don't believe 'stamp collecting' exist, .. which is why I talk about stamp collecting all the time!"
    Zombieguy1987
    @Evidence

Ridiculous comparison no one one say such a thing as there is evidence for stamps and stamp collectors , but zero for gods just deluded steeple who are victims of indoctrination  
    Evidence
    If  I'm asked what religion I am I say  I have no religious beliefs ; so if a bald man says he has no hair does that mean he's claiming to have a hair style?
    Zombieguy1987
    Joeseph said:
    @Evidence

Ridiculous comparison no one one say such a thing as there is evidence for stamps and stamp collectors , but zero for gods just deluded steeple who are victims of indoctrination  
    Google "gods"
    https://www.google.com/search?q=gods&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN4fLoh-HdAhX1CDQIHXLtACAQ_AUIDigB&biw=1600&bih=801

Look up in Wikipedia: "List of deities"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_deities

Joeseph said:
    If  I'm asked what religion I am I say  I have no religious beliefs ; so if a bald man says he has no hair does that mean he's claiming to have a hair style?

Isn't "shaving your hair" a hair style?

eyes: green
    skin color: black
    hair: bald

@Joeseph - my suggestion for you: "Seek - and you shall find, knock - and it shall be opened unto you!"
    Erfisflat
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    Yes, bald is a hair style, I agree.
    Zombieguy1987Evidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

Wouldn't it be a fair and equal question to ask if atheism or theism should be banned as well? 

Why does religion get to be the exclusive conversation piece on the table of this forum? 

Why shouldn't atheism and theism get to be viewed in the same fair and equal light? 

Zombieguy1987Evidence
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Where does the origin of the below definition come from? 

"Yet again here is the correct definition you keep avoiding ......the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods."

Dictionary.com? 

From Dictionary.com:

"religion

[ri-lij-uh n]
    ExamplesWord Origin
    noun
    1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause,nature, and purpose of the universe,especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies,usually involving devotional and ritualobservances, and often containing a moralcode governing the conduct of humanaffairs.
    a specific fundamental set of beliefs andpractices generally agreed upon by anumber of persons or sects:the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.the body of persons adhering to aparticular set of beliefs and practices."
    Merriam-Webster.com? 

From Merriam-Webster:

"religion

noun
    re·li·gion | \ ri-ˈli-jən  \

Definition of Religion 

1a: the state of a religiousa nun in her 20th year of religion

b(1): the service and worship of God or the supernatural

(2): commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance."

• JoesephJoeseph 652 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    @Evidence

Google religion and read the definition slowly 

Now you're quoting meaningless nonsense from the bible why not read that verse out to starving children in Africa surely it would bring them great comfort 
    Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

What are you attempting to say?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Where does the origin of the below definition come from? 
    Zombieguy1987