frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

President Trump says nations not to do business with Iran. Are we headed for war?

Debate Information

1. Live Poll

Are we headed for war.?

3 votes
    1. Yes.
      33.33%
    2. No.
      66.67%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought:

Do you know anyone who might be ex military? 

If you maybe do, you could ask them your question in regards to war?

I would imagine that the current POTUS has various individuals that he could confer with, to gain various points of view with, in regards to hypothetical engagements within the narratives of a hypothetical conflict. 

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @TTKDB I don't have to, I have the right to think for myself.
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

Do you, yourself believe that the current POTUS is trying to take the United States of America to war? 

Some reference material from Wikipedia; 

"United States

On 30 June 1775, the Second Continental Congress established 69 Articles of War to govern the conduct of the Continental Army[9].

Effective upon its ratification in 1789, Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitutionprovided that Congress has the power to regulate the land and naval forces.[10] On 10 April 1806, the United States Congress enacted 101 Articles of War (which applied to both the Army and the Navy), which were not significantly revised until over a century later[11]. Another code of conduct, the 1863 Lieber Code, operated during the American Civil War. On 4 June 1920, Congress enacted 121 Articles of War that went into effect on 4 February 1921 with the exception of Articles 2, 23, and 45, which became effective immediately.[12] The military justice system then continued to operate under the Articles of War until 31 May 1951, when the Uniform Code of Military Justice came into effect."